Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#2911 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

what web browser are you guys using who got it to work?

Hand__Of__God.png

#2912 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

I really hate myself right now... I saw the Darksiders Franchise pack for $13 on Steam and bought it immediately... what I didn't realize is Amazon also has the same deal, but theirs comes with more DLC and the season pass. UGH I wish Steam would compensate

#2913 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

I voted for Bioshock and I even stated why I did so. Short answer: I own them all and want to vote in every vote... mostly because there's an achievement for voting. And when I own all of them, do you really think I'm going to go look at other sites and find out where the cheapest price is for each one?

Nope. I'm going to just pick one. I picked the best game of the bunch. That's not idiotic. It's just lazy. ;)

You just chose what you liked best but already owned. You didn't even bother to ask your fellow CAGs what they would like. *Sigh* :roll:

And I should add that I'm talking about the community in general. It was a community vote. Which means either people voted for it because they wanted it, i.e. missing a BETTER deal and paying more, or doing what you did and ruining it for those who wanted one of the other 2 deals. Either way it was a stupid move.

#2914 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

what web browser are you guys using who got it to work?

I used Chrome.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2915 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:39 AM

I really hate myself right now... I saw the Darksiders Franchise pack for $13 on Steam and bought it immediately... what I didn't realize is Amazon also has the same deal, but theirs comes with more DLC and the season pass. UGH I wish Steam would compensate

And a $5 off voucher for best of 2012 games in January. :-P

#2916 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

The only thing missing from the Steam version is the Maker's Armor from the Season Pass. Everything else from the Season Pass is included in the long list of DLC.

76561197971332172.png

#2917 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

Hmmm I hit the pay now button on the Paypal Checkout and it timed out... Keep hitting refresh or hope that it actually got through?

#2918 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

91% is the new 75%

For posterity:

Spoiler

#2919 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Don't forget the bonus $5 credit in January! *salt in wound*

Edit: Motoki beat me to it.

#2920 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

LOL I am in the same exact position...I was also debating on Orcs 2...before the deal vanished >.>

If you liked the first, the second is more of the same plus a bit more. The big thing it adds is co-op. If you haven't played any of the series, there's a demo available.

#2921 Bort_

Bort_

Aw, c'mon! Bort?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

God dammit, I don't want to redeem anything until I heard back from Paypal or GG :cry:

Spoiler

#2922 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

I actually got this pack into my cart and I think I'm going to back out. The only thing I am missing is:

Dishonored - do want
Hunted - do want

DOOM 3 BFG - want, but have DOOM3 and the expansion already

Brink - do not want
Rogue Warrior - do not want

76561197971332172.png

#2923 starscream1101

starscream1101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

ugh...got my order placed...but it says I need to verify my email address...but the email address verification isn't coming to my inbox :(

#2924 trioxylon

trioxylon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Just got the bundle off gamersgate and got most of my keys a little while ago and it feels great.

#2925 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

For those who got the GG Bethesda order to go through, is there another order confirmation screen after the PayPal screen? That's where I'm hung up at. The URL starts like this http://www.gamersgat...xpress?order_id and then has a alpha numeric series which I assume, or at least hope, is an order confirmation. However, the payment has not yet appeared on my PayPal acct. : (

edit: Shit. Nevermind. $28.76 just showed up on my Sent Payment screen. Um, yay, I guess.

#2926 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Well now that the page actually loaded for me, my IGN pet just gained a level apparently. :-P

#2927 EeveeFanboy

EeveeFanboy

Likes Eevee too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Just got back from work. Don't feel like checking 30 pages to see if anybody mentioned it, bu I'm disappointed in the Dishonored sale. I passed on getting it on Black Friday for $25 because I'd rather have it for PC than PS3, but Steam can't even match a console video game price? This is blasphemy. I would have preordered the game if I would have known the Bethesda Insiders thing quietly died, so I didn't get it for free, but I held out this long now so I might as wait until it goes on sale like every other game. Since I didn't get it Black Friday, I at least want it for that price.
Posted Image

#2928 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:49 AM

If I get in the HB for $1 do I still get the bonus game or has the week passed?
Posted Image

#2929 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:49 AM

I actually got this pack into my cart and I think I'm going to back out. The only thing I am missing is:

Dishonored - do want
Hunted - do want

DOOM 3 BFG - want, but have DOOM3 and the expansion already

Brink - do not want

Yeah, I had gotten Skyrim for $10 earlier. Dishonored would run horribly on my dated rig and I already owned the Fallouts and prior TES stuff. Rest I couldn't care less about even though a buddy gave me Rage.

#2930 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

Now a proud owner of Skyrim. Thanks aus_nacht

Still looking for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for cheap.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#2931 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

The time frame is irrelevant so long as you buy it before they start adding stuff.

#2932 unluckynumber11

unluckynumber11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

The GG dealey is almost not worth it to me anymore. Really just want the Fallouts and then gift the rest, but this is becoming quite not worth it, and I'll probably just wait for the Fallouts to be on sale on Steam and just get them there.

#2933 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

As long as you get in before the bonus games are up.

#2934 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Rogue Warrior has astonishing metascore of 29. I think it will be the first game I will install from this pack.

#2935 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

dunno why im trying to get this, maybe bcuz of dishonored...fml

#2936 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

Just got back from work. Don't feel like checking 30 pages to see if anybody mentioned it, bu I'm disappointed in the Dishonored sale. I passed on getting it on Black Friday for $25 because I'd rather have it for PC than PS3, but Steam can't even match a console video game price? This is blasphemy. I would have preordered the game if I would have known the Bethesda Insiders thing quietly died, so I didn't get it for free, but I held out this long now so I might as wait until it goes on sale like every other game. Since I didn't get it Black Friday, I at least want it for that price.

Wait for it...wait for it...

#2937 Ignis

Ignis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Anyone selling FO:NV UE for cheap? I can pay via Steam Wallet only unfortunately.

#2938 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Stupid verification email....

#2939 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

Very well, Steam Winter Sale. You win. I bought RPG Maker VX Ace.

Good price, really. I'll easily get $35 worth of enjoyment out of this. It just feels like a lot of money since it's Steam. I spend more on 3DS games without hemming and hawing nearly as much.

#2940 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

So apparently my gf's order never went through and she's frustrated to the point where she's just about to buy the games full price -__- I already redeemed my codes and my other bundle is my brother's Xmas gift. Figure this is a long shot but anybody have an extra bundle to sell? Willing to pay $35-40 paypal gift for one. =\