walking dead episode one FREE on ios right now

jamesmckeephx

CAG Veteran
i think this is awesome for people to get into the game. i myself did not think i would like this type of game but i fell in love. easily my game of the year. check it out guys..

if your a fan of the walking dead check out @telltalegames walking dead episode one is free right now! https://t.co/N8TfV7nz

I downloaded this earlier today and I vastly prefer the PC version with a controller. The whole game could of been had for

[quote name='computingwarren']Oh course. Nothing on android. fuck apple[/QUOTE]

Yeah fuck apple because android fails? That makes sense... Typical. :roll:

i actually liked it better on ipad for some reason. but i think it was awesome how a game i thought i would have no intrest in kept me wanting more and still cant wait for the next season

[quote name='DaShaka']Yeah fuck apple because android fails? That makes sense... Typical. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Android fails? No no no. Other way around. Have fun using the same software for the next 20 years while we are lightyears ahead.

[quote name='computingwarren']Android fails? No no no. Other way around. Have fun using the same software for the next 20 years while we are lightyears ahead.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and enjoy having 1% of the apps on android.

[quote name='DaShaka']Yeah, and enjoy having 1% of the apps on android.[/QUOTE]

I could care less about that 1%. I already get all the free apps I want, even paid ones. Customizable launchers, themes, roms, etc. 10x faster processor. Those are just to name a few. Theres a reason why android is on more phones than iOS. And samsung is kicking the shit out of apples sales.

But you wouldn't know that. Cause you have your head so far up their ass like a fanboy on their 4 in device.

Ps. I'll enjoy my Samsung android tablet that far surpasses apples retina display.

[quote name='computingwarren']I could care less about that 1%. I already get all the free apps I want, even paid ones. Customizable launchers, themes, roms, etc. 10x faster processor. Those are just to name a few. Theres a reason why android is on more phones than iOS. And samsung is kicking the shit out of apples sales.[/QUOTE]

There was no reason for you to click on this thread.

[quote name='BryanDGAF']Cell phone war begin![/QUOTE]

Fanboy wars you mean. Geez, if not one, get both. I have Android and iOS devices.

[quote name='vlv723']Fanboy wars you mean. Geez, if not one, get both. I have Android and iOS devices.[/QUOTE]

I had an iphone for 2 years and absolutely hated it. So I know both sides quite well.

[quote name='BryanDGAF']Cell phone war begin![/QUOTE]
Android VS Apple

FIGHT!

(whoever wins, you all lose)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't want to play this game and want to act like you played it.

Take an large onion.
Slice it down the middle.
Apply to eyes.
Rub vigorously.
Weep.

Repeat til satisfied. Either way the end result is the same.

Opinion from people who played both on ios and console... Any rec on which version is better? Plan to getting the full versions at some point. Want to see if I should get it on iPad or XBLA (or the Xbox disc version at a later gamefly sales thought the delay bug is pretty nasty from what I read about the new disc version).

[quote name='hbomb']Opinion from people who played both on ios and console... Any rec on which version is better? Plan to getting the full versions at some point. Want to see if I should get it on iPad or XBLA (or the Xbox disc version at a later gamefly sales thought the delay bug is pretty nasty from what I read about the new disc version).[/QUOTE]

I like playing it on a TV better than an iPad. Seems more cinematic.

[quote name='hbomb']Opinion from people who played both on ios and console... Any rec on which version is better? Plan to getting the full versions at some point. Want to see if I should get it on iPad or XBLA (or the Xbox disc version at a later gamefly sales thought the delay bug is pretty nasty from what I read about the new disc version).[/QUOTE]

I like it on the ipad. I can play it anywhere.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']I like it on the ipad. I can play it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I like it on the iPhone. I can play and then I can make phone calls to talk to people about it.

i don't like the controls on the ipad, it's hard to move the camera, i haven't played the console version yet but i'm sure it's much better

bread's done
Back