Photo
- - - - -

walking dead episode one FREE on ios right now

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

i think this is awesome for people to get into the game. i myself did not think i would like this type of game but i fell in love. easily my game of the year. check it out guys..

if your a fan of the walking dead check out @telltalegames walking dead episode one is free right now! https://t.co/N8TfV7nz

#2 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

Thanks. Even though I'm getting this on XBLA, got this for the ipad too!

#3 aaandthedoggies

aaandthedoggies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

thanks OP!

#4 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

ty
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#5 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

I downloaded this earlier today and I vastly prefer the PC version with a controller. The whole game could of been had for <$15 many times from multiple places recently.

I wouldn't call it game of the year quality as the "impactful decisions that will change you're playthrough" aspect of the game wasn't done as well as I had hoped from what Telltale was saying during development. The game is a great visual novel though if you want to play something that has a well defined narrative. Maybe not the best writing in the world, but they knew what they wanted to do and did a very good job in conveying that through the game.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#6 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Thanks! :)

#7 jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

i actually liked it better on ipad for some reason. but i think it was awesome how a game i thought i would have no intrest in kept me wanting more and still cant wait for the next season

#8 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

sweet! I always wanted to try this game out. this will be my first game on my iPhone.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#9 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

Got all 5 on XBLA but interested in this version, thanks OP.

#10 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

Thanks!
vTIvNK1.gif hlCUS8Z.gif

Spoiler

#11 supermanram

supermanram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

Sweet. Ive been wanting to try it out on the iPad

#12 jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Back to the game??.. Plenty of threads about Apple vs android guys

#13 dts5000

dts5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

Thanks OP! My first game on iPod touch 5.

#14 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

Wow theres been all kinds of awesome iOS deals as of late. All Halfbrick games free. All Rovio HD titles 99 cents.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: Walking Dead: Season 1 [PS4], D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3

#15 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Awesome deal op! Already have the first two episodes via PS+, and I will be snagging the first episode via XBL. Thanks again!

#16 hbomb

hbomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

Opinion from people who played both on ios and console... Any rec on which version is better? Plan to getting the full versions at some point. Want to see if I should get it on iPad or XBLA (or the Xbox disc version at a later gamefly sales thought the delay bug is pretty nasty from what I read about the new disc version).

#17 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Opinion from people who played both on ios and console... Any rec on which version is better? Plan to getting the full versions at some point. Want to see if I should get it on iPad or XBLA (or the Xbox disc version at a later gamefly sales thought the delay bug is pretty nasty from what I read about the new disc version).

I like playing it on a TV better than an iPad. Seems more cinematic.

#18 anbu-black-ops

anbu-black-ops

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

I like it on the ipad. I can play it anywhere.

#19 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

I like it on the ipad. I can play it anywhere.

I like it on the iPhone. I can play and then I can make phone calls to talk to people about it.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#20 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

i don't like the controls on the ipad, it's hard to move the camera, i haven't played the console version yet but i'm sure it's much better