Max Payne 3 CE $19.99 at Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#451 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Thanks op! Picked up a :ps3: version the other day.

After the game's price ran up.

The Gamestop chick's expression was :shock:

I was simply 8-).

And then, I was casually:
Spoiler

#452 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Is the extra DLC that comes with the collection inside the sealed game case? Or elsewhere? Same with the soundtrack, is it a downloadable code within the sealed game case?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#453 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Yes both are download codes in the game case.

#454 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

^Thank you very much.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#455 boostlag

boostlag

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Is this game any good?

shooting mechanics are completely dated, just like GTA4, autolock and shoot. Free aim is frustratingly hard and not fun. Graphics and production values are awesome.

#456 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Played this game for an hour then back to Far Cry3. Statue and keychain are worth $20 though.

#457 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

I couldn't make it to GS to pick up the other MP3CE I had on hold (roads were iced over), so I just called and they guy said he has it, but it is now on hold for a guy who walked in the store this morning since my 24 hours are up :bomb:

#458 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Guys, does the game itself have a UPC? I am thinking of dumping it on ebay. (Apparently, nudity, violence and drug use are not appropriate for a 10 year old. Whaaaaat?)

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#459 starwar1

starwar1

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

I couldn't make it to GS to pick up the other MP3CE I had on hold (roads were iced over), so I just called and they guy said he has it, but it is now on hold for a guy who walked in the store this morning since my 24 hours are up :bomb:

Really? The email I got says they hold it for up to two days. If yours did too, I dunno write corporate and see if they'll throw you a bone of some sort.

Guys, does the game itself have a UPC? I am thinking of dumping it on ebay. (Apparently, nudity, violence and drug use are not appropriate for a 10 year old. Whaaaaat?)

My 360 version does. Doesn't say "Not for resale" on it anywhere too. Might be a different UPC, but it's got one. PS3 version is probably the same.

#460 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

My 360 version does. Doesn't say "Not for resale" on it anywhere too. Might be a different UPC, but it's got one. PS3 version is probably the same.

Awesome thanks.

#461 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Played this game for an hour then back to Far Cry3. Statue and keychain are worth $20 though.

Haha yeah! I'm planning to 100 far cry then go back to max payne in the ass 3

#462 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

Really? The email I got says they hold it for up to two days. If yours did too, I dunno write corporate and see if they'll throw you a bone of some sort.

Yeah, the DM still owes me a $25 GC he promised when the coke $10 off coupon fiasco started. My store wouldn't accept the copon because they didn't know where it came from, eventhough I had a print out of the nearby mall that had the ad in it.

Both versions have the UPC and I believe it is the same as the regular upc. There is no indication that it is the CE version either and the DLC cards are packed inside the game case.

#463 sixluis

sixluis

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

As of today, i was told in store that the sale is over.

#464 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

almost beat this game and thinking to resell it after. The only thing from this collector edition I want to keep is the bullet keychain. The game was pretty good but has some really annoying glitches, and the statue is nothing cool to keep.

#465 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Sold out every where.

#466 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:16 AM

As of today, i was told in store that the sale is over.

Didn't even realize this was a sale, but sure enough the price is back up to $59.99.

#467 Ken Lew

Ken Lew

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

I was led on that someone was buying me this for Christmas. Man was I disappointed.

#468 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

what are you guys talking about? It shows full price online. I bought this for about $30 witht he pre-order GTAV deal, id take it back and return/rebuy it if this was going on
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#469 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

wow! deal is dead! SE is now back to $59.99. hope everyone that wanted it got it.

#470 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

read back a page or two. it was on sale, ow its not. deal is dead. u shouldve got back ur 10 bucks when u had the chance.

what are you guys talking about? It shows full price online. I bought this for about $30 witht he pre-order GTAV deal, id take it back and return/rebuy it if this was going on

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#471 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

wow! deal is dead! SE is now back to $59.99. hope everyone that wanted it got it.

It was alive for pretty long, I think all who wanted it got it.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#472 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

I bought one then traded in the game to bestbuy for 10$ ive been wanting that statue forever now, but I have nit played MP 1 or 2 yet so I jumped on it but ill buy the game preowned for 10 later

#473 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Damn me not coming into this thread sooner. I only ever wanted the statue, but my Gamestop rarely ever has CEs for longer than a couple months. One price drop and they're gone instantly.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#474 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

is this price still $19.99 in store? Can anyone confirm this?

#475 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

is this price still $19.99 in store? Can anyone confirm this?

Nope. Back to reg price.

#476 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

Nope. Back to reg price.

Oh, well. thanks.