[DEAD] Tetris Party Deluxe Wii $14 @ Wal-Mart w/ Free Ship to Store

Billytwoshoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I've been watching this game for most of this year, hoping eventually it would reach the $10 price point, but instead it has recently gone up very significantly in price on Amazon (OOS directly from them, 3rd party price up to around $30-40). It could just be the holiday season, but then again this game is practically no where to be found at B&M stores (last place I saw them was at TRU for $19.99).

Anyways, with tax and free ship to store, the Wal-mart copy comes to around $15, which is cheaper than the current Newegg, Gamestop, and TRU prices of $19.99. This game could end up being a bit more rare as time goes on, so it will be very unlikely to see this game go any lower than this price. Anyone remotely interested should pick it up while they can.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mgford11']Weren't these $7 last year during Black Friday @ BB?[/QUOTE]

$7.99, I think? Anyway, that's when/where I got mine.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Potentially Rare?[/QUOTE]

Not even close. The only rare Tetris game in recent years is Tetris DS.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Not even close. The only rare Tetris game in recent years is Tetris DS.[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying it is rare now, but it could end up being so, to be more precise.

And yes it was $7.99 last year at BBY during the Black Friday Sale, but I wouldn't expect anything like that to come around again. I missed that sale myself, and I've been looking for another deal like that for some time, but it doesn't seem too likely at this point.

I think "rare" is the wrong term. It's in demand and going for more in third party resale than it can be purchased for if you happen to find a copy in a store. There are actually quite a few family and puzzle games like this including things like Monopoly Streets for the 360 and numerous puzzle games on the DS.

[quote name='bojay1997']I think "rare" is the wrong term. It's in demand and going for more in third party resale than it can be purchased for if you happen to find a copy in a store. There are actually quite a few family and puzzle games like this including things like Monopoly Streets for the 360 and numerous puzzle games on the DS.[/QUOTE]
I think that is probably the best way to define this, with Tetris being universally acknowledged and revered, and the Wii having one of the highest causal user bases, I would expect the value to retain, if not increase, over the years.

Removed the rare nomenclature from the title, can't really think of another way to define that in a single word though.

Tetris DS was the last reallly good one, IMO. Still like to grab this for some easy multiplayer.

Actually, I pull out the N64 for some good 4 player New Tetris. ;)

$T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG-0zBQZmV)PiFw~~60_35.JPG

[quote name='emperordahc']Tetris DS was the last reallly good one, IMO. Still like to grab this for some easy multiplayer.

Actually, I pull out the N64 for some good 4 player New Tetris. ;)

$T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG-0zBQZmV)PiFw~~60_35.JPG
[/QUOTE]

^ IMO, the best version of Tetris there is, by a good long ways. Don't get me wrong, I love Tetris, but this one just spoiled me and whoever I was playing with. The music alone makes it one of the best N64 games ever.

bread's done
Back