Humble Indie Bundle 7 - Offspring Fling, Cave Story+, Basement Collection added!

scoi007

CAGiversary!
HIB bundles are pay-what-you-want and all games are DRM free as direct downloads for PC, Mac, and Linux. Steam keys are included with purchases of $1+. HIB is now giving a Steam key for each individual game, but keys are still meant for personal use only.

Soundtracks are included for all except Binding of Isaac.

Remember, you can always add money later if you're not sure that you want to beat the average now. The average when you first pay is the one you have to beat, even if the price is higher when you decide to. Future bonuses should be given to all who purchased the bundle up to that point, regardless of price paid, but people who buy in after any future additions may have to beat the average to get them.

http://www.humblebundle.com

Games:
Snapshot
Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Closure
Shank 2 [Mac version currently in Beta]

Movie:
Indie Game: The Movie [stream + download]

Beat the Average:
Dungeon Defenders + DLC
Legend of Grimrock
*The Basement Collection
*Offspring Fling
*Cave Story+

* Added to bundle. All bundle purchases before their addition, regardless of price paid, will receive these.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mavromatis']Are those separate keys?[/QUOTE]

If I am not mistaken the soundtracks and games can be downloaded individually but for Steam redemption they are bundled into one key.

[quote name='hoofrog']If I am not mistaken the soundtracks and games can be downloaded individually but for Steam redemption they are bundled into one key.[/QUOTE]
Separate keys this time

Everything is separate aside from Grimrock and Dungeon Defenders. Those will be grouped into one key that you only get if you beat the average.

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key, Closure Steam Key, Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key, Shank 2 Steam Key, Snapshot Steam Key, Dungeon Defenders + All DLC Steam key, Legend of Grimrock Steam Key

So they are all separate keys.
Dungeon Defenders and all its DLC are unlocked by paying over the average price for a bundle.

Damn. Makes me almost wish I hadn't shelled out previously for Dungeon Defenders DLC. Wonder what the bonus game will be?

holding steady at 5.80 right now. Went ahead and bought 1 for my self and 2 as x-mas gifts.
Dungeon Defenders key says its Summer-Winter 2012 collection. Also they are all separate keys

FYI, I already owned Dungeon Defenders and some of the free DLC. When I redeemed the key HumbleBundle gave me, it added a ton more DLC.

Typically they do (THQ one was an exception)

[quote name='option.iv']I can confirm that the games come in seperate keys, at least the games under the average.[/QUOTE]

There you have it.

I already own the games I want from this... but that DD complete set up is worth picking up as a gift.

[quote name='INCyr']Damn. Makes me almost wish I hadn't shelled out previously for Dungeon Defenders DLC. Wonder what the bonus game will be?[/QUOTE]
I guess Cave Story + will be on of the games. Cave Story + Retail sub was created today in steam registry.

Crap I just bought Binding of Isaac, but I think just at $1.75, and I forgot to pick up the DLC. Been waiting to play Snapshot. Then it comes with a copy of Indie Game: The Movie? Sweet, gettin this one.

[quote name='Tsel']Everything is separate aside from Grimrock and Dungeon Defenders. Those will be grouped into one key that you only get if you beat the average.[/QUOTE]
Nope, all the games have separate keys, as mewman13 mentioned. If you beat the average, you get separate keys for Grimrock and Dungeon Defenders. However, the DLC for a game is bundled with the game key.

The Complete Dungeon Defenders Collection is $50 on Steam, and has only ever dropped as low as $12.50, so this bundle is worth it for that alone (possibly even if you already own some of DD):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/65800/
http://www.steamprices.com/us/sub/15481/dungeon-defenders-collection

[quote name='Mooby']If you don't have Dungeon Defenders or the DLC and want it, it's definitely worth it to beat the average.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is the first time in a while that it's been worth beating the average IMO. I had gotten Dungeon Defenders from Indie Royale, but BTA to get the DLC. I doubt the DLC will ever be this cheap again.

Already own lots of these, so paid $5.88 for Closure, Snapshot, Indie Game: The Movie, and six the soundtracks. So worth it!

I love these bundles!

Yep, probably not. It'd say only the shards DLC is really worth it and that's been as low as $3.75 on Steam but you also get Grimlock, too. I burnt out on DD a long time ago, though, and have no interest of playing again (just a huge grind) so I'll probably just opt to buy Grimrock separately via Steam. The other games in the pack (aside from BoT which I own) don't hold much interest.

Honestly at this point, I may as well just do all my pc gaming from these humble bundle purchases. I am not willing to pay for any new games on the PC since I cannot resell them, so this is the way to go for any games since they are so cheap

I just knew they had to do one of these today. Bought Legend of Grimrock during the fall sale but so glad to find out it is a separate key for later. Already owned Dungeon Defenders on PSN but wanted a Steam version to play with the PC community and included ALL DLC? COUNT ME IN!!!! Closure and Binding of Isaac were on my wishlists also so this was an insta buy for sure! :)

Just bought it! Paid above the average so I got everything. This bundle is worth it for The Binding of Issac alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sgt Barone']This bundle is worth it for The Binding of Issac alone.[/QUOTE]

I think everyone and their mother owns that already though. A lot of people also bought the DLC during Steam sales too lol.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Honestly at this point, I may as well just do all my pc gaming from these humble bundle purchases. I am not willing to pay for any new games on the PC since I cannot resell them, so this is the way to go for any games since they are so cheap[/QUOTE]

MFer, I agree. I bought DD for like $2.10 in October from Amazon and even now its a little more expensive on Amazon but comes with the $5 coupon (but I probably won't use since I already have 6). I'll be picking up your rule along with some wiggle room to buy some things during Amazon's Christmas time promotions with the coupons. Previously, for digital games it was; 75% off and $5 or less, feels dated now.

[quote name='InfenroIII']Is Dungeon Defenders and THe DLC for Dungeon Defenders separate keys?[/QUOTE]

Same key. I already owned DD, but it activated over it.

bread's done
Back