Xbox 360 Skyrim download card - $27.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, on eBay, I picked up a code for 10.50 for my Boss' christmas present. He was happy, and it was cheap. :D[/QUOTE]

Def try eBay if you want this. I picked one up $10 buy it now and had it emailed to me 30 minutes later.

[quote name='Bullitt24']I checked ebay and the cheapest I found was 29.99 as of this morning[/QUOTE]

Look on Tuesday afternoon :)

[quote name='Bullitt24']I just might since my copy got busted by my 2 year old son.[/QUOTE]

Aww children. Wait until he start deleting your saves. :cry:

[quote name='Bullitt24']I just might since my copy got busted by my 2 year old son.[/QUOTE]

You can try installing it. Or a friend's, if yours is in such poor shape. Once it's installed, it doesn't need to spin anymore, just needs to scan enough of the disc to confirm it's the game being played, and even a beat up disc might work for that.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']You can try installing it. Or a friend's, if yours is in such poor shape. Once it's installed, it doesn't need to spin anymore, just needs to scan enough of the disc to confirm it's the game being played, and even a beat up disc might work for that.[/QUOTE]

A friends. It won't install if it can't read most of the disc.

bread's done
Back