Nintendo 3DS $120 @ Fred Meyer (Thursday Only)

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
3DS is on sale for $139.99.

You get $20 off when you spend $100 or more and $30 off for $150 or more.

Which means, if you buy 3DS and find something else you need that's $10.01 or more, you will get extra $10 off.

AD

Good deal!

Shame there aren't more Fred Meyer stores around; the Freddie's deals never get much play here on CAG. Good find, though.

[quote name='Bizzquik']Good deal!

Shame there aren't more Fred Meyer stores around; the Freddie's deals never get much play here on CAG. Good find, though.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a big fan of Fred Meyer until this holiday season.

By using its $30 off certificates, I was able to snag xbox 360 250gb holiday bundle and 3ds xl mario kart bundle for $170 and $150 respectively.

Two days ago, I got Skyrim, RE6 and the new Hitman(all for 360) for $95 after tax and they gave me a free $35 Gift Card.

Freddie's done me real good this holiday season.

[quote name='jooanyenna']
Two days ago, I got Skyrim, RE6 and the new Hitman(all for 360) for $95 after tax and they gave me a free $35 Gift Card.[/QUOTE]

What was the gift card deal? I totally missed that.

I was going to check if they have some of the new Skylanders in today (well, one in particular). But they tend to be a little slow at getting those compared to TRU which is where they have been spotted.

But yeah, every time I see that $10/$20/$30 coupon I'm trying to figure out what I can get with it ;). Last week they had 50% off all Mega Bloks sets so I loaded up for my son for Christmas (and for his birthday in Feb.). Fred Meyer has been great for this stuff for the last few years. Last year they had a deal where you guy 2 games and get a $10 gift card and they had a lot of first party Nintendo games for $20 (that were normally $50). That was awesome.

[quote name='io']What was the gift card deal? I totally missed that.[/QUOTE]

The deal ends today(at midnight to be exact).
Buy any two games, get $20 GC
Buy any three games, get $35 GC
Buy any four games, get $50 GC
(All games has to be $29.99 and up.)

On Tuesday, they had Skyrim, RE6 and Hitman:Absolution on sale for $29.99 each.

I bought all three of them and they gave me $35 GC.

bread's done
Back