Hitman Absolution : Professional Edition (X360 Only) - Amazon - $49.99 - FSSS/Prime

I don't see how anybody says it's short. I just beat it a little while ago after a month. If you're a true fan, you'll find every way possible to kill somebody.

[quote name='computingwarren']I don't see how anybody says it's short. I just beat it a little while ago after a month. If you're a true fan, you'll find every way possible to kill somebody.[/QUOTE]
Generally game length discussions are based on a single play through. Almost every game can be played in a thorough manner to extract the most amount of play time, doesn't mean all players are die hard fans of the franchise.

I only grind a subset of JRPGs. Played and liked the series, not a "true fan" of hitman, in your own words. I don't see how this is hard to understand for you.

[quote name='TooPoor']My complaint is that it's much shorter than I wanted it to be.[/QUOTE]

That's what she said. :)

Were you purposely setting yourself up for that one?

Anyways, I just got my copy, so interesting to hear that.

[quote name='Zolor23']That's what she said. :)

Were you purposely setting yourself up for that one?

Anyways, I just got my copy, so interesting to hear that.[/QUOTE]
Nah...I'm not that funny.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']the goodies worth it?[/QUOTE]

It's dlc guns, art book and making of DVD. So...up to you if that's worth the extra 10.

[quote name='dinovelvet']It's dlc guns, art book and making of DVD. So...up to you if that's worth the extra 10.[/QUOTE]
dvd n book meh to me and case is ack. The dlc guns worth it as in ads extra ways to do replays. I like the silenced pistol one but if they already got a different one not much use for it. I wish they had a bullet chain or something instead of crappy case n book n dvd... steel cases rule. ;)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']the goodies worth it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dinovelvet']It's dlc guns, art book and making of DVD. So...up to you if that's worth the extra 10.[/QUOTE]

and a sweet case! I got it really cheap, and can't complain, but tbh, I would just wait until this eventually goes on clearance or something.

[quote name='Zaku77']This thing is just dropping![/QUOTE]
maybe cheap for xmas and sells out then 3rd party sells all over 100 like most things aka ce n stuff. There is a huge following for this series. I hate to pass then regret it. I tried at a friends and loved the stealth. I just limited on funds now so if i buy i have to cancel hm hd preorder n buy later.. Gotta love xmas time haha

$41.57 and eligible for
sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif
Used - Very Good

yeah i got it last week on awd for 40. best thing is just the sweet looking case. i wish more ce's would have freeking awesome cases like this.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah i got it last week on awd for 40. best thing is just the sweet looking case. i wish more ce's would have freeking awesome cases like this.[/QUOTE]
I love steel cases and reg. Nice art usually on steel i bought. This case will be displayed 99% of time in slip cover. Maybe i should get into steel case custom work.

I would buy used but dlc i wanted most.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I love steel cases and reg. Nice art usually on steel i bought. This case will be displayed 99% of time in slip cover. Maybe i should get into steel case custom work.

I would buy used but dlc i wanted most.[/QUOTE]

If you like steelbooks, this game has two. One from Canada and one from France. The France one is particularly nice!

This CE reminds me an awful lot of the Deus EX: HR Augmented Edition CE. I wouldn't be surprised to see this hit $29.99 at some point.

[quote name='Zaku77']If you like steelbooks, this game has two. One from Canada and one from France. The France one is particularly nice![/QUOTE]
Sweet 20 mins away from can border. ;)

[quote name='GBAstar']This CE reminds me an awful lot of the Deus EX: HR Augmented Edition CE. I wouldn't be surprised to see this hit $29.99 at some point.[/QUOTE]
Wow yeah it does i hated the case but was worth my preorder but like to have std case now.

It is also worth pointing out that this is the exact same CE as FFXIII-2. Interestingly enough, so is the EU version of this. The US/EU CEs of FFXIII-2 were different, and the US/EU of this is exactly the same as the FF one in its respective territory. Kind of a goofy tid-bit there.

*The more you know!*

...lol

[quote name='cancerman1120']I was lucky to get a nice used copy for $34 at GS. Everything included but the digital goodies.[/QUOTE]
Nice score

scored 48.99 new w prime no tax 3rd party but ships through amazon. I was gonna post but now gone just bought to...

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition [Video Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: E Plus Discount (seller profile)
$48.99
Amazon Prime: Two-Day Shipping is free

4.9 stars over the past 12 months (5,782 ratings)

Hope right ver comes knock on wood...

TY Op for not you i miss this tax free ver.

bread's done
Back