mass effect 3 collectors edition (ps3) @best buy

They had the 360 edition on Gohastings.com for $12 two or three days ago. This is like last year's Bioshock 2, only a bit more expensive; people are going to buy them all up for resale and create a demand, so get it while you can.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Been like this fer weeks...[/QUOTE]

Yep. It was this price when there was the $20 GCU coupon you could use to get it down to $9.99 which was almost three months ago.

[quote name='Blade']They had the 360 edition on Gohastings.com for $12 two or three days ago. This is like last year's Bioshock 2, only a bit more expensive; people are going to buy them all up for resale and create a demand, so get it while you can.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, you got the one copy GoHastings had for that price. Like I've noted in other topics, the 360 version is usually very difficult to find for a good price. The PS3 version, on the other hand, is still pretty common and doesn't go for much.

This is the first I've heard of there being a demand for the Bioshock 2 LE. Kindly point me in the direction of the people looking for one if you can, please. ;)

[quote name='coopscohen']Yep. It was this price when there was the $20 GCU coupon you could use to get it down to $9.99 which was almost three months ago.[/QUOTE]

Thats when I got mine, and I also had a $5rz credit so I only had to pay $5!

Also Gamestop has had ME3 CE for $29.99 for a few months as well.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']should I buy it?[/QUOTE]

Sure if you want one of the worst game endings in gaming history

Pong had a better ending

[quote name='chunlirocks']Sure if you want one of the worst game endings in gaming history

Pong had a better ending[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd personally go that far, but I'll admit that the ending really turned me away from the series as a whole. I used to love it to death and even replayed the end mission of 2 more than a few times just to hype myself up for whatever came next - and when that whatever finally happened, well... I was more than a little let down. Haven't felt the urge to play any of the games since then, since, as you all know, the ending of 3 doesn't really hinge on anything you did throughout the rest of the series.

Rant aside, I'd still say the series as a whole is worth the ~$25-30 you can pay for all three if you shop around.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']should I buy it?[/QUOTE]

I'm kicking myself for not buying it during the summer when I think it was available with the @Gamer coupon. It contains the "From Ashes" DLC which, according to many, is pretty good and enhances the game. That DLC is $10 alone.

Personally I just started the game and am only a few hours in. I am enjoying it so far. I already know the ending is disappointing, so I don't think it will detract as much from my experience.

I want to buy it but am interested in some other games. I already had this collectors and sold it at a high price when it first came out. I just dont know when it would be available again especially at this price. Hmmmmm decisions decisions

[quote name='Deserter Goose']
Rant aside, I'd still say the series as a whole is worth the ~$25-30 you can pay for all three if you shop around.[/QUOTE]

The series is easily worth the $60 MSRP of the Trilogy set. Of course none of us should ever pay full price but that doesn't mean the games aren't worth it. It has great character development, good stories (discounting the last 20 minutes of ME 3) and decent gameplay. It is one of the best trilogies we've had for a while in gaming.

My BB store didn't have it. I would've loved to buy it for $10. Ill just sell off my old copy of ME3 that I barely used. (I played the Mass Effect 2 trial for PS+ and it messed up my trophy list. Now I have to buy a digital copy to unlock my trophies or I have to reformat my Hard drive which I AM NOT DOING)

The DLC party member you get from the "From Ashes" dlc pack is worth it. Without giving away spoilers, the team member belongs to a species that is core to the lore of Mass Effect. The character will greatly enhance your knowledge and is a great fighter in their own right.

[quote name='nextisland']title says it all, check out bestbuy online for mass effect 3 $29[/QUOTE]
Shittiest Thread Title/OP of the year award, goes tooo... this thread.

[quote name='Desousa93']Shittiest Thread Title/OP of the year award, goes tooo... this thread.[/QUOTE]

25200409.jpg

lol dudes barely been here 5 months and hes giving out OTY awards.

and

[quote name='Desousa93']Shittiest Thread Title/OP of the year award, goes tooo... this thread.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know about this deal so it's a god thread for me. so many assholes on this site. People try to infirm people of deals only so some ungrateful prick can bitch about their thread. This us why I never post deals on here anymore.

[quote name='Psychonik']I didn't know about this deal so it's a god thread for me. so many assholes on this site. People try to infirm people of deals only so some ungrateful prick can bitch about their thread. This us why I never post deals on here anymore.[/QUOTE]

Eh - as long as folks like you and me thank the OP every time a good deal is posted, we'll counter-balance the asshole quotient.

bread's done
Back