$30 Assassin's Creed Liberation(PS Vita) @ BestBuy/Amazon Matched

Why do I feel $30 is still to much for this? Maybe it's because all the reviews I've read are incredibly mixed.
Still.. tempting but probably will wait until $20.

[quote name='rippn']i think 20 or less is my price point on this one, and i assume we'll see it sooner than later.[/quote]
+1

[quote name='Komentra']Why do I feel $30 is still to much for this? Maybe it's because all the reviews I've read are incredibly mixed.
Still.. tempting but probably will wait until $20.[/QUOTE]

It is, that's why you feel that way. It's an ok game, but it doesn't hold up to the main series, feels kinda short and combat is a bit klunky.

[quote name='handsomepete']It is, that's why you feel that way. It's an ok game, but it doesn't hold up to the main series, feels kinda short and combat is a bit klunky.[/QUOTE]

The game is good or very good (not excellent or amazing) - especially for a handheld. It definitely has its problems, but it still is impressive in some ways. If they had included a decent multiplayer option, $30 would be a steal (or at least much more tempting). The multiplayer option they included makes me sad to think that any time and resources were used on it at all which instead could have gone into making the main game slightly better.

bread's done
Back