$30 Assassin's Creed Liberation(PS Vita) @ BestBuy/Amazon Matched

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

Too bad the sale won't last till next Weds. would be nice to score it with 3X pts on top of the sale.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Assassin's+Creed+3%3A+Liberation+-+PS+Vita/5429111.p?id=1218688220906&skuId=5429111&st=5429111&lp=1&cp=1

http://www.amazon.co...s creed ps vita

Edited by Enuf, 21 December 2012 - 07:58 AM.

#2 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

fixed

#3 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

Why do I feel $30 is still to much for this? Maybe it's because all the reviews I've read are incredibly mixed.
Still.. tempting but probably will wait until $20.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us, Outlast: Whistleblower 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#4 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

I think 20 or less is my price point on this one, and I assume we'll see it sooner than later.

125365.png

#5 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

i think 20 or less is my price point on this one, and i assume we'll see it sooner than later.

+1

#6 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Why do I feel $30 is still to much for this? Maybe it's because all the reviews I've read are incredibly mixed.
Still.. tempting but probably will wait until $20.

It is, that's why you feel that way. It's an ok game, but it doesn't hold up to the main series, feels kinda short and combat is a bit klunky.

#7 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

It is, that's why you feel that way. It's an ok game, but it doesn't hold up to the main series, feels kinda short and combat is a bit klunky.

The game is good or very good (not excellent or amazing) - especially for a handheld. It definitely has its problems, but it still is impressive in some ways. If they had included a decent multiplayer option, $30 would be a steal (or at least much more tempting). The multiplayer option they included makes me sad to think that any time and resources were used on it at all which instead could have gone into making the main game slightly better.