Iowa court: Bosses can fire 'irresistible' workers

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

I don't see what this douche sees in that blonde chick. Not so 'irresistible'. The one in the video though... WOAH... I can see how that could be a problem for guys lol
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#32 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

I completely disagree with the outcome of this case.

I also completely disagree with this woman being so irresistible as she and the media claim.

Attractive, sure. Would I hit it, sure. Is she a big deal? Nope.
Currently playing:
:pc: - Red Orchestra 2
:pc: - Killing Floor
:pc: - SimCity 4
:360: - Uno
:360: - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

#33 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

I love how the male members of CAG are coming out and judging this woman to be "not irresistible" based only on her looks and without knowing anything about her personality.

Stay classy.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#34 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

I love how the male members of CAG are coming out and judging this woman to be "not irresistible" based only on her looks and without knowing anything about her personality.

Stay classy.

Posted Image

You do realize she went to the media and was like "I'm fired because I'm so hot. I'm irresistible". Her arrogance is laughable. Most occasions when someone talks about being irresistible they are talking about looks...not about her personality or if she likes anime and lord of the rings.
Currently playing:

#35 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

Stay classy.

Considering we only have her picture to judge her by it seems appropriate.
Posted Image

#36 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

1.) Yeah, keep in mind we're talking Iowa irresistible and not Scarlett Johannsjesuschristthey'rebigandfirmandherlipsareamazingandgodddayumthatassen irresistible.

2.) Not worth screwing up your life over either way

3.) Dude, seriously, control your cock. Failing that, go rub one out if it's that bad. Now that you're set for a huge lawsuit, welcome to your forthcoming poverty. Give everything to your lady before your hygenist takes it all.
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#37 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

You do realize she went to the media and was like "I'm fired because I'm so hot. I'm irresistible".

Do you have a link to that article?

Considering we only have her picture to judge her by it seems appropriate.

Ah. Like judging Trayvon Martin by his photos. Sounds like a fair way to live your life.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#38 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

Ah. Like judging Trayvon Martin by his photos. Sounds like a fair way to live your life.

Yes deciding on someones "attractiveness" based on a photo is exactly the same thing.

I guess I should feel good that I have finally been trolled by you. Makes me feel like I am truly a part of Vs now.

#39 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Again, it's male members of CAG judging a woman's attractiveness based on nothing but her looks. Bonus that the topic is one of gender discrimination.

Stay Classy.

#40 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

You don't have just pictures of her, you have all the interviews she's done since the incident. Sadly, those post-incident interviews weren't possible with Trayvon.
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#41 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

I want the picture of that woman removed from this thread, it's making it very hard for me to erection boobs.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#42 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Stay classy.

I, for one, didn't know Bob's wife read this forum.

Let that be a lesson to you. Learn something new every day.

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#43 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

I, for one, didn't know Bob's wife read this forum.

Let that be a lesson to you. Learn something new every day.

Isn't that slidecage?

#44 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Careful now, bob's "wife" reports people for talking about her.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#45 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

Lame jokes to cover up male insecurities and misogyny. I always figured some of you had unresolved mommy issues.

#46 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Lame jokes to cover up male insecurities and misogyny. I always figured some of you had unresolved mommy issues.

You need a reality check.

We can judge people on their looks if we want to. Welcome to how the world works. Deal with it. :lol:
Currently playing:

#47 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

I never said you cannot judge people based only on their looks. It happens all the time.

Just like how some folks judge folks based only on their looks by the color of their skin.

Go you. Be proud to be on that team.

#48 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

Bob. Please list 10 movies you find hilarious.

edit: Oh, and if you're going to do it, don't be all passive aggressive about it either.

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#49 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Schindler's List.

Seriously though, there's a world of difference between finding a fictional piece of entertainment funny vs. going online and making stupid jokes to cover up someone's treating of women like a piece of meat to be judged.

#50 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Insanity indeed.

I already know that every time I make a post it's just going to bounce off a wall of bleh. Why do I keep doing it? No idea.

#51 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Probably because your posts are so bad.

#52 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Probably because your posts are so bad.

Oh wahhhhh. Looks like Bob's getting all semi-personal again because abstract thinking is so hard.

If my posts are so bad then why do you recycle them? It's always pretty funny seeing you take my one-liners and pass them off as your own 3-6 months down the line.

Edited by cochesecochese, 30 December 2012 - 12:55 AM.

#53 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

I'm getting personal?

Remind me again who tried dragging my wife into the forums? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.

PS: Wasn't aware you had the Trademark on letting people know they made bad posts. That's more ironic than rain on your wedding day.

#54 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

I'm getting personal?

Remind me again who tried dragging my wife into the forums? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.

PS: Wasn't aware you had the Trademark on letting people know they made bad posts. That's more ironic than rain on your wedding day.

Translation: Finally, someone's paying attention to me. I better hurry up and capitalize while I still can!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just remember I'll only do you the favor in joke threads.

#55 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

"Lucky" for us, every thread you post in becomes a joke.

#56 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:08 AM

The wife was probably worried that her dentist husband was going to trade in his wife for a younger model. It was his mistake that he forgot that she held the alimony card, so he fell back in line and carried out his wife's wishes.

Pro tip: don't get married.

#57 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

"Lucky" for us, every thread you post in becomes a joke.

Maybe so. But you know what's not a joke Bob? Six million Jews dying in The Holocaust.

Schindler's List.

Seriously though, there's a world of difference between finding a fictional piece of entertainment funny vs. going online and making stupid jokes to cover up someone's treating of women like a piece of meat to be judged.

For shame, you racist. For shame.

#58 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

But if I say "It's just a joke", that makes it okay, right?

#59 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

But if I say "It's just a joke", that makes it okay, right?

Walking over six million bodies is never a joke Bob. Even if you say it is.

#60 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

Funny. People are allowed to make comments about the appearance of a real-life person and it's okay so long as they claim it's a joke.

I make a comment about a fictional entertainment piece that's full of historical inaccuracies and I'm right up there with Hitler.

Sounds about right.