Iowa court: Bosses can fire 'irresistible' workers

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Funny. People are allowed to make comments about the appearance of a real-life person and it's okay so long as they claim it's a joke.

I make a comment about a fictional entertainment piece that's full of historical inaccuracies and I'm right up there with Hitler.

Sounds about right.

No, Hitler was cooler than you are. 8-)
Currently playing:
:pc: - Red Orchestra 2
:pc: - Killing Floor
:pc: - SimCity 4
:360: - Uno
:360: - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

#62 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

If Hitler is your idea of "cool", then A) You're messed up and B) You'll fit right in with some of the folks on here.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#63 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

But if Schindler's list is your idea of 'hilarious', then.....
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#64 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

Shindler's List is a movie - a work of fiction.

Hitler was a real, live individual.

I shouldn't be surprised that some folks here have trouble telling make-believe from reality.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#65 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

he's the boss he can fire or hire pretty much whoever he wants..... However saying that he fired her cause she was hot was just dumb...

Would you sue some female boss who hired some guy who happens to look better then you?

#66 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

If Hitler is your idea of "cool", then A) You're messed up and B) You'll fit right in with some of the folks on here.

How is your life? Did something happen to you that made you 110% serious all of the time?

Did your uncle touch you or something? Hence, uncle bob?
Currently playing:

#67 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Well to be fair, Hitler did lead a nation, what has bob done? Lead the team in the Wal-Mart cheer?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#68 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

How is your life? Did something happen to you that made you 110% serious all of the time?

Did your uncle touch you or something? Hence, uncle bob?

My life is great! Thanks for asking. Little debt, a wife I love for nearly ten years, a job that keeps me paid, plenty of friends and video games.

As for the second part of your comment - stay classy. Seriously - between say}ng how you think Hitler is cool and making "jokes" about sexual assult, perhaps you should be more concerned with how your life is.

#69 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Well to be fair, Hitler did lead a nation, what has bob done? Lead the team in the Wal-Mart cheer?

Bob spends too much of his time taking out his frustrations on here due to repressed sexual memories of his childhood.
Currently playing: