Borderlands 2 FREE Torgue DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger™

CAGiversary!
Hurry up before they're gone. Simply go here (disable your adblock)

xfinity.aditive.com/app/400019/400102/

sign in using facebook or twitter and select platform of your choice and that's it.

Wow, thanks a lot! I was planning to pick up the season pass when it went on sale this week, but I might wait now.

Stupid question probably, but does the season pass include the Mechromancer? I never really got that answered...

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Wow, thanks a lot! I was planning to pick up the season pass when it went on sale this week, but I might wait now.

Stupid question probably, but does the season pass include the Mechromancer? I never really got that answered...[/QUOTE]

No it does not.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Wow, thanks a lot! I was planning to pick up the season pass when it went on sale this week, but I might wait now.

Stupid question probably, but does the season pass include the Mechromancer? I never really got that answered...[/QUOTE]
NP guys, and nope. It only includes the campaign DLCS. Everything else is sold separately.

Thanks a lot OP! :D I don't recall exactly but there were around 27xx codes left for the Xbox360 when I got my code.

Wonder how long they might last.

[quote name='Skandalous']Was anyone able to get a code for the pc version? I got an error, maybe they ran out?[/QUOTE]

they ran out. they dont have 42 million left all of a sudden.

[quote name='shadownetone']Can someone please get a psn code for me the page isnt showing for me.[/QUOTE]

Did you disable adblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back