Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS Vita) @ Amazon $9.99

Thanks, I just added it to my cart. Now to find something that's $15 to get free shipping. I need to get prime.

[quote name='sherlock2g']Thanks, I just added it to my cart. Now to find something that's $15 to get free shipping. I need to get prime.[/QUOTE]

Er, surely the straight shipping cost is only a few bucks? Why spend over 100% more just for free shipping?

I would get it if it didn't have tax and offered free shipping. That's all I wanted to get and it came out to almost $20 after all that. Shame.

If you have an idevice and can get past the strangeness of not using physical buttons. They have both Lego Harry 1-4 and 5-7 for .99 each on the app store. They can be a bit buggier then the DS or Vita versions but they look better than the DS and close to the Vita and are the exact same games. I really wish the Vita releases of Lego games would be console ports and not DS ports.

[quote name='ritchardf']$9.99 on walmart.com, free site to store pickup[/QUOTE]

Thanks pal. Ordered one to ship to my local Walmart. I know it won't be great, but I like playing mindles games on my Vita while watching TV, and this should be mindless fun :)

bread's done
Back