#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Deserves its own thread, IMO:

20% off iTunes Gift Cards

Also...

Walmart also still has $50 email delivery iTunes cards for $40 (also 20% off but saves hassle of going in-store if you don't need the physical card).

Edited by CheapyD, 23 December 2012 - 01:12 AM.

#2 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Thanks got one for my lady.

#3 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

If you have a Safeway - $36 for $60 (2 3 packs of $10)

Just did this today (limit one per shopper account)
Just go to safeway.com and register your free shopper card (I use my phone number as the card is long gone, was able to register in a couple minutes).
After registering go into your my deals area and click on the $15 off $50 itunes "coupon" Savings is now linked to your card.
Go to any Sway before the 24th and find the 3-$10 packs and buy 2 (this takes you over the $50)
Multi packs ONLY are on sale to anyone for 15% off

The deals combine to net your total to $36 (40%)

also works at Ralph's and any other Safeway chains, I found a list on wikipedia
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#4 DaBoltz

DaBoltz

Casual CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Thanks Cheapy. Used a couple 'free' gc's from the 'buy $50-get-free $10 gc' deal.

589637.png

#5 dfo

dfo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

Walmart also still has $50 email delivery iTunes cards for $40 (also 20% off but saves hassle of going in-store if you don't need the physical card).

#6 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

Tried ordering twice and both times got cancelled.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Fabs

Fabs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

I got a 25$ iTunes cards I'd be willing to let go for some Microsoft points or amazon gc.

#8 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

Picked up 1, thanks.

#9 crjav8er

crjav8er

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

Ugh, bought one in store yesterday. They wont pricematch the deal of the day.

#10 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

Ugh, bought one in store yesterday. They wont pricematch the deal of the day.

Really?!? I bought one yesterday also & was going to leave the house soon to do a price match. I should call before I head over there. Thanks & sorry to hear!
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#11 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

You mean Vons. Vons is the So Cal / Nevada affiliate of Safeway.

#12 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

sweet deal.

#13 The Linguist

The Linguist

.5 man + .5 bear + .5 pig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

I ordered one for in-store pick up but when I picked it up it wouldn't authorize. The CSA said the system has been going out all day. So they refunded me. If you do in-store pick up, be sure that the system prompts them to swipe the card for authorization. I almost spent $40 on a piece of plastic.

#14 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

Thanks Cheapy, saved me some money on Christmas gifts. I knew procrastinating would pay off!

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#15 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

Just go to safeway.com and register your free shopper card (I use my phone number as the card is long gone, was able to register in a couple minutes).
After registering go into your my deals area and click on the $15 off $50 itunes "coupon" Savings is now linked to your card.
Go to any Sway before the 24th and find the 3-$10 packs and buy 2 (this takes you over the $50)

Winner! Thanks mate. They were really low on cards when I stopped by but it worked like a charm. $36 paid, $60 in credit in my hands. One happy CAG.

#16 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

Doing same day pickup tomorrow! Thanks Cheapy!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#17 io

io

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

I registered and don't see any "my deals" area. There is a digital coupon section that shows a bunch of food stuff and $15 off $100 Mastercard gift cards - but no iTunes. There is a section called "Just for U" which has the digital coupons and "personalized deals" but I can't find anything to do with itunes there either. Maybe the Mastercard deal replaced the iTunes one, which sucks. Oh well...

And the Best Buy deal was a bust because apparently it was online only and not in store. I drove all the way put there because I had that mystery RZ cert (which turned out to be the lowest possible value of $10 as expcted) to use. That was for in-store use only so I couldn't use it for a store pickup order. But the $15 iTunes card cost $15 in store - which was surprising because they were almost completely out of them so I thought they must have been on sale. Oh well - it was still good to use that $10 before Christmas before it expired.

#18 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

Same problem here. My Safeway app just shows $15 off $100 Visa Gift Card or whatever. Hmm...

#19 sasuke543

sasuke543

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

This deal is actually good till the 29th. If you have the Best Buy app on your phone, access your reward zone then click offers. Should be able to find it there and claim it! :D

700303.png

9.gif