• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

Origin had it for $20 a couple times but looks like they dont have it anymore

Yeah, but that doesn't do anyone who wants to buy it now any good, unless you have a DeLorean handy.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#182 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

Yeah, but that doesn't do anyone who wants to buy it now any good, unless you have a DeLorean handy.

i'll get it warmed up

#183 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:16 AM

Is Epic Mickey 2 worth $20?

#184 PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

Picked up Wii U and 360 Epic Mickey for $60 total. Thanks OP.

#185 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

Darn, missed Marvel Avengers.

#186 briwas101

briwas101

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Amazon should just quit these Gold Box deals and do monthly "Black Friday" type deals. You know, good items at least 50% off at the MINIMUM. Yeah, right!

Amazon has to try to make money. If they sell games for $0.01 more than they paid they won't sell games much longer.

Besides, why stop at 50% off? Why not aim for 75% or 90% off?

The idea of monthly ”black friday-type deals” is also bad for amazon because it would simply train their customers to ONLY buy during those sales. If people dont buy it at regular price or with small discounts, that would mean almost all game sales would either lose money for Amazon or they would break even.

Amazon is going through a transition because it isnt making much money. Shareholders are demanding higher profits. I would know, I used to own amazon stock.

Amazon would not be in business if it werent for the venture capitalists and the IPO. Amazon operated at a loss for many years and they were only able to stick around because of investors, and now those investors demand nice profits (even though the stock itself is much higher than its IPO years back.

So go ahead and get mad that amazon doesnt have great deals anymore because of the investors, but without the investors you never would've had the Amazon that you knew and loved.