Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

going to buy sleepy dogs ^^
Posted Image

#32 Eoyote

Eoyote

DLC - Disc Locked Content

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

I was at EB this morning right as they opened and from the looks of it they didn't have a single copy of Dark Souls for sale. It's beyond me how you can advertise something in a flyer without any stock whatsoever. Stay classy, EB :roll:

#33 JamesSoprano

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Grabbed everything online that I wanted, no idea why anyone would bother going in person for the same deals...

I go cause I wanna use cash then use a CC. also i only ordered one thing online once and it was EBGames for Saints Row the 3Rd last year and i got it like... on the 27th - 29th around that time last year when i pre-ordered either on the 24th or 25th or 26th and i was blown away but i find BB and FS won't be as quick. cause the games i want .. i know will most likely be in stock at Best Buy .. so i can use my game rewards card at the same time. ( not sure how that's done online ) and on top of that i rather get my games right away and sit and game with them then wait for them too arrive here.

#34 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

I was at EB this morning right as they opened and from the looks of it they didn't have a single copy of Dark Souls for sale. It's beyond me how you can advertise something in a flyer without any stock whatsoever. Stay classy, EB :roll:

It says low stock everywhere. Usually means they only have one copy, and it's the shelf one. Could always try price matching at BB/FS?

#35 CoachHines

CoachHines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

Grabbed everything online that I wanted, no idea why anyone would bother going in person for the same deals...

Because most of us here are young adults who have no trouble navigating the internet and making online purchases. Most older people, families, and people without credit cards go in store. I stopped by Best Buy after work today to grab Sleeping Dogs, it looked like a hurricane passed through the store. It was mostly adults, families, and kids most of whom either can't or won't buy online.

I didn't find any copies of Sleeping Dogs but did manage to get the last magical copy from futureshop.ca when I got home.

#36 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

I dropped by BB this afternoon to grab an ipad cause I can't wait for them to ship the one I ordered online, it was a madhouse. Got in and out within 20 min tho, bypassed the line and paid at the geeksquad desk. The blue shirted guy told me it'd be impossible to get service from one of them and to just go over and ask the geeks, worked!

#37 YoloBear

YoloBear

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

I stopped by Best Buy after work today to grab Sleeping Dogs, it looked like a hurricane passed through the store.

I didn't find any copies of Sleeping Dogs but did manage to get the last magical copy from futureshop.ca when I got home.

I quested to BB at 8:30am and it was a people zoo! Got my paws on a copy of Sleeping Mutts and a 32 Gb micro sd.

More than enough dogs to go around when I left, that too bad..

#38 refinedsugar

refinedsugar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

I hit Best Buy this morning because online sold out before I could act. Opened at 6, got there at 7 and it was busy. Ditto the FS across the street.
Grabbed myself Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row 3 so I'm happy. Didn't lose control and grab Skyrim or Far Cry 3 too, thankfully.

#39 ecksplicit

ecksplicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

I bought AC3 for the Wii U online on Futureshop. Today I dropped by FS and saw AC3 on sale, so i've been waiting for it to come in the mail when it was on sale in store. I don't understand why they would say it's on sale for 360 and PS3 only when it's also on sale for the Wii U.

#40 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

EB dropped Persona 4 Arena from their flyer price of $40 down to $30. I saw some other stuff red stickered too, donno if anything was cheaper though.
Posted Image

#41 YoloBear

YoloBear

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

Shoppers is carrying AC3 and Forza Horizon for $20.