Best Buy 12/25 Ad

dave44

CAG Veteran
Sale prices start online tomorrow (12/25) and in stores on 12/26. Runs through Saturday.

Games:
Halo 4 - $39.99
Hitman: Absolution - $39.99
Assassin's Creed 3 - $39.99
Black Ops 2 - $39.99
Madden 13 - $39.99
Fifa 13 - $39.99
Epic Mickey 2 - $39.99 (Wii $29.99)
Just Dance 4 - $29.99
Far Cry 3 - $49.99
Dance Central 3 - $39.99
Forza Horizon - $39.99
WWE 13 - $39.99
Rocksmith - $39.99
Resident Evil 6 - $39.99
Fable the Journey - $29.99
NBA 2k13 - $49.99
Battlefield 3 Premium - $39.99
NFS Most Wanted - $39.99

Accessories:
PS3 Dualshock Controllers - $39.99
PS Move bundle - $49.99
Turtle Beach DX12 Headset - $79.99
Turtle Beach X42 Headset - $109.99

Last edited by a moderator:
We just do not see nba2k13 on sale for 40 range this yr. exception of Microsoft 25 deals. I just wanted to have it for 40 since I missed that deal.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']We just do not see nba2k13 on sale for 40 range this yr. exception of Microsoft 25 deals. I just wanted to have it for 40 since I missed that deal.[/QUOTE]

I saw a post on Reddit confirming it would be on sale for 25 on Dec. 25 on Steam, if that helps any.

[quote name='goku31389']DAMN IT!!! No darksiders 2 on sale :( ......Why is nobody putting this game on sale as of lately?[/QUOTE]

You could just buy THQ now and get a free copy...heck it might even be cheaper that way ;)

[quote name='goku31389']DAMN IT!!! No darksiders 2 on sale :( ......Why is nobody putting this game on sale as of lately?[/QUOTE]

How low do you want it to be? It was $30 during the 2 for $60 TRU sale a while back. So should come soon.

[quote name='dominator']Is the price match policy still 60 days for RZ Silver members and 45 days for regular?[/QUOTE]
60 days for Silver members and 30 days for regular.

[quote name='cancerman1120']You could just buy THQ now and get a free copy...heck it might even be cheaper that way ;)[/QUOTE]

LMAOOO:applause::applause:

[quote name='TooPoor']How low do you want it to be? It was $30 during the 2 for $60 TRU sale a while back. So should come soon.[/QUOTE]

Really? I wish I knew about that sale :cry::cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='usagi']60 days for Silver members and 30 days for regular.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'm RZ Silver so looks like I'm gonna price match AC3, WWE 13, and Black Ops 2. Got all three on their respective launch days, AC3 and WWE 13 October 30th and Black Ops two weeks after. Yeah buddy!

I think I am just going to buy Dragon's Dogma off amazon. It's been months now since @gamer has had a worthwhile deal. Frankly it is ridiculous they aren't dropping the price from $60 when every retailer has the game on sale. I don't see myself renewing it since the only tangible benefit at this point is the $20 on pre-orders, and I very rarely pre-order a game since so few are worth $40-60

[quote name='xRidley']Ctrl F -> "dogma" -> No results -> Lame[/QUOTE]So true, so true. :cry:

[quote name='xRidley']I think I am just going to buy Dragon's Dogma off amazon. It's been months now since @gamer has had a worthwhile deal. Frankly it is ridiculous they aren't dropping the price from $60 when every retailer has the game on sale. I don't see myself renewing it since the only tangible benefit at this point is the $20 on pre-orders, and I very rarely pre-order a game since so few are worth $40-60[/QUOTE]The coupon is good until mid-January, so there's still hope.

I think you missed the BB sale two weeks ago when they had it for $39.99

[quote name='kyrhon']The Rocksmith price, is that for the Guitar and Bass edition?[/QUOTE]

Should be, they don't have the old version listed for sale on their website.

[quote name='bojay1997']Should be, they don't have the old version listed for sale on their website.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I guess I'll price match this. I bought it for $60 earlier.

Yup def in for NFSMW vita. Now to decide to order it online or go to best buy when I get back in town wednesday...

[quote name='Vigilante']So true, so true. :cry:

The coupon is good until mid-January, so there's still hope.[/QUOTE]

True, but I remember waiting for Max Payne 3 to go on sale which never did either. With my luck, there will be no sale in January either and Amazon/Gamestop will jack the price back up.

They did drop BF3 and ME3 to $10 AC once which was nice but I don't feel I can count on it.

I know Steam has all THQ games, Including Darksiders 2 plus DLC for $25 if that's what you want to play it on and I believe Amazon just had it for $13 for Darksiders 1 and 2 plus DLC. THQ is bankrupt so don't give up hope!

Disappointed that RE6 is 39.99 when it's been that price the past month elsewhere...Gonna return hitman for something else and price adjust FC3.

I just got a $20 "coupon" to use because they mucked up one of my online orders... I might have to jump in on one of these...

[quote name='thegame85']Would have impulsively bought Far Cry 3 if it were $40. Going to get my prices adjusted on BLOPS 2 and ACIII[/QUOTE]

It will be at Target this week.

[quote name='xRidley']Ctrl F -> "dogma" -> No results -> Lame[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that...still have my coupon waiting to be used...

[quote name='xRidley']True, but I remember waiting for Max Payne 3 to go on sale which never did either. ...[/QUOTE]

MP3 was $9 at KMart on BF. I picked it up for a $1.50 using a coupon. :)

[quote name='xRidley']I think I am just going to buy Dragon's Dogma off amazon. It's been months now since @gamer has had a worthwhile deal. Frankly it is ridiculous they aren't dropping the price from $60 when every retailer has the game on sale. I don't see myself renewing it since the only tangible benefit at this point is the $20 on pre-orders, and I very rarely pre-order a game since so few are worth $40-60[/QUOTE]well since the $20 allows savvy gamers not to pay OOP for any games if done correctly that's pretty much the only benefit needed. High TIV'S + 110% bonus made it very easy to get 43+ $200 pre-paid visas. With credit stash like that combined with several TRU pm's damn near every title not with $20 credit cost $30 or less including DD(2 for $60). MP for $25 is hella good.

Fyi: I told people months ago the mags that will b hot start after xmas since these will b thegames that will b in the mags along with sale prices

bread's done
Back