Best Buy 12/25 Ad

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#151 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Pretty decent sales this week. I've got a $15 rewards cert and am interested in Halo 4, Black Ops 2 and Hitman. I love Halo and Hitman, and Black Ops was the only CoD game I thoroughly enjoyed so im pretty sure I'll like the sequel. Any insight from fellow cags on this conundrum?!

Hitman is a rent for me. Blops 2 is fun, but frustrating with campers.

I'd get Far Cry 3 if you haven't. Close to GOTY with Borderlands 2.

#152 brewin

brewin

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

Hitman is a rent for me. Blops 2 is fun, but frustrating with campers.

I'd get Far Cry 3 if you haven't. Close to GOTY with Borderlands 2.

Almost done FC 3! Definite goty for me but I have had my eye on Halo 4 for a while and I'm interested in blops 2 as well. Hmmm
Posted Image

#153 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

Almost done FC 3! Definite goty for me but I have had my eye on Halo 4 for a while and I'm interested in blops 2 as well. Hmmm

I think that Hitman will drop even lower quickly. BO2 might not drop as quickly as others, so I would go with COD.

#154 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

Got denied over the phone on a Black Ops 2 price match from 11/13. She said it was only 30 days for the PM. I told her about the holiday extension but she wasn't going for it and I didn't feel like arguing with her.

That's when it's nice to be able to go in-store & get a pm since you can easily show them the cut outs they have in-store. with .com and/or in-store p/u u can still get stuff by calling again, going in-store & having CS explain it to the phone rep or last resorts BB forums for a refund & probably extra points for the hassle.

#155 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hitman is definitely only a rental, especially when you have a chance to get the corrupted save problem (so fun to get that at the last mission!). Go with Halo and COD.

#156 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Y isn't next week ad up yet? I'm getting anxious. ;)

#157 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Y isn't next week ad up yet? I'm getting anxious. ;)

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=335232

#158 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hitman is definitely only a rental, especially when you have a chance to get the corrupted save problem (so fun to get that at the last mission!). Go with Halo and COD.

so i am assume the suppose "patch" did not fix the corrupted save problem at all then? if that is true, i will pass on the game, unless it is like $10 or below

#159 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

they dont want to price match for me because i paid partially with reward zone certificates, any advice>?

#160 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

so i am assume the suppose "patch" did not fix the corrupted save problem at all then? if that is true, i will pass on the game, unless it is like $10 or below

Couldn't say, since I played before any patch. I don't feel like playing through it again, especially if they haven't fixed it.