Here is the tracking number.
Dispatched to Sort Facility
December 17, 2012, 5:05 pm
Expected Delivery By:
December 20, 2012
December 17, 2012, 3:02 pm
Actually, I am still dealing with this CAG. He told me he didnt want me to post his user name in there so I respect his decision. He has 100% positive feedbacks in trading with cags. He had nearly 100 transactions. In our transaction, i sent him $22 gift card amazon code for his dishonored. After several discussion, he said he will refund $11 PayPal to me for compensation if the status is no longer updated after this year. He told me I didn't request him to buy an insurance so that it is my partial responsibility. Anyways, is the partial refund a good solution for both of us?
Actually, I want to have a full refund, but he rejects full refund for the following reasons below.
1. For the insurance issue, it is my responsibility to tell him to buy a insurance, but not himself asks me actively. Since i have not requested him to buy instance, he doesn't buy insurance so he can't file a claim to USPS.
2. He confirmed he has shipped the game with the USPS tracking number. He said this is his first time to lost mail when trading with CAGs. If it is lost, It is the post office's responsibility but not himself. If he gives me full refund, he will lost $44 totally. It does not sound reasonable.
3. The amazon gift card $22 is redeemed.
4. He thought his game maybe misrouted. He thought I may receive the game in somedays perhaps 1 month or 2 months later. If he issued the full refund to me and I eventually receive the item after several months, he said I will be lucky that I get money back and get a free game, while he completely loss the game and paid some extra money plus shipping Charge, total around $44.
5. I am not paying via PayPal, eBay or amazon. The seller does not have a full responsibly for package loss and there is no buyer protection. This is cheapassgamer trading forum, not a big business.
I don't know how to argue that. Although I can argue that, he said he will not give me full refund. The $11 partial refund is his last resort if I don't receive the game within a month.
That is the reason why he only gives me a partial refund.
After our discussion, he decided to refund $11 to me for compensation if I do not receive the game this month (the tracking information doesn't update this month). Most importantly, I haven't paid $22 with PayPal. I sent him $22 amazon gift card so that I can't file any claims since the code is redeemed.
Lastly, he warned that next time I should pay the money until the item is delivered. Maybe I am too hastile. I sent him payment before he shipped the item.
Actually, are there any rules for trading in CAG?
For example, I pay the seller money first and wait him to ship the item or the seller ships the item until it is delivered, then I pay for it? Anyway, I am very confused now.
For another example, if a boy uses psn $10 code to trade a game with another CAG, does the boy give the CAG code first or the CAG sends the game with tracking number first?
Also, is it reasonable for the buyer to send the $10 code until he received the item?
Actually, do many sellers usually want the buyer to send him a code or payment first before he ships the item?
Thank you for you guys to helping me to figure it out the solution. I just want to hear more opinions and gain more experiences from you guys. I very appreciate for those who spend a lot of time in reading my post and gives me some opinions.
Edited by raykcchan, 30 December 2012 - 12:10 AM.