PS3 Black Ops II Season Pass $40

Kikyou1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Alright so I entered a contest and won a season pass for BO2 for PS3. Not that I don't want it or don't appreciate having won it but at the time I thought it was a code for the actuel game. I don't own BO2 so theres not much I can do with it.

The season pass costs 50$ online.

Trading it for 40 dollars in Amazon, Paypal, PSN, Best Buy GiftCard code, Gamestop Giftcard Code.

Will also trade for a Borderlands 2 Season Pass + $10 PSN codes.

I would like to get the payment first to assure the trade won't go bad. Thanks to Stringer Bell for the code, sorry I didn't read more carefully. Hoping to make this a fast and easy transaction.

PM if intrested letting me know with what you plan to pay with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will also accept a new sealed copy of Uncharted Dual Pack.

If you think you have any similar things you want to trade for it PM me what they are and Ill respond back if im intrested. Again must have 100% Trade feedback on 15+ trades. If I accept the deal I will send the code first.

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u take the new ghost recon game for it[/QUOTE]

Future soldier? I think ill pass but thank you for the offer.

Ill let you know if I change my mind, and you and if you are sitll willing to trade.

[quote name='sonicsam']Won't even make an offer due to lack of required feedback. Here's a free bump to you anyway![/QUOTE]

15 100% feedbacks not bad pm me the offer if you want.

Side note.

I just bought my self a Infamous Collection Dualshock 3 Bundle so Ill change those Dualshock 3 to a sealed copy of Uncharted Dual Pack.

Edit: Mod can close this topic code has been sold to Rockinjs for Uncharted Dual Pack.

Thanks Rockinjs.

bread's done
Back