BB 3 Day Sale - WWE '12 $9.99 - Prototype 2 $17.99 - ME Trilogy $39.99 + More

I think now is the time to buy that trilogy. $14/game after tax is pretty good although I am sure it will hit $30 at some point.

[quote name='nadohawk']GTA Complete for 13 seems like it should be mentioned in the OP.[/QUOTE]
It's not the Complete. It's only Episodes from Liberty City.

[quote name='Enuf']ME trilogy w/3X RZ points + silver bonus sold.[/QUOTE]

Where u see the 3x RZ points +sliver bonus
What's the sliver bonus

Only game I want on that list is Prototype 2, still a few dollars too high for me though.

I'm sure Gamefly will have it under 13 dollars pretty soon.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Where u see the 3x RZ points +sliver bonus
What's the sliver bonus[/QUOTE]Every Weds/ this month is 2X RZ points on all purchase with coupon found on the myrz.com site just claim the offer but you also get 2X RZ points from GCU too. Silver members get 25% bonus RZ points on all purchases which always stacks so 3X points + 25%. Don't get confused on why 2X & 2X doesn't equal 4X.
$60 game would be
60 reg pts
60 GCU points
60 pts for the Weds. offer
15 pts for silver bonus

it's also smart to buy games that you know will go on sale during these promos so u get the bonus points on the amount that isn't pm'd in the future.

Just a heads up if you're picky about the condition of the case for ME trilogy, at my BBY all of them were spider wrap when I saw them.

The Xbox 360 version of the Mass Effect Trilogy set does not include DLC missions. It's still a good value for three complete games (they took about 60 hours each for me). But be prepared to pay a lot more for the complete experience.

The PS3 version, however, does have the DLC for the first two games... must be that Blu-Ray space

[quote name='D0RC']How any discs are used for the 360 version of ME?[/QUOTE]
5 for the trilogy set. 1 for ME, 2 for ME2, and 2 for ME3.

[quote name='Vigilante']I own (and beat) all three MEs for :360:...so why am I tempted to get the trilogy for :ps3: at $39.99? Hmm...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Picked up the ME Trilogy for PS3. I already have them for 360 but it's my favorite game series, so.[/QUOTE]

You guys are hardcore.

I started my Mass Effect journey with the second game and when I tried to play the first game I had a lot of trouble dealing with how different some of the gameplay was. So I don't know if I'd want to attempt it again.

When ME3 came out, got ME1, 2, 3 on 360 because ME1 wasn't on PS3. Would rather play ME on PS3 so figureing out how to get rid of my 360 version of the game and pickup the PS3 version.

[quote name='TooPoor']You guys are hardcore.[/QUOTE]The difference between us, though, is that Mass Effect isn't my favorite game series. :whistle2:#

Good to see I'm not alone in owning the series on 360 but wanting it it on PS3 also, lol.

Not to mention I'd love to play through it again for trophies plus the PS3 version has the DLC for the first two games.

Bought :|

In addition to ME Trilogy for PS3, i went ahead and grabbed Dragon Age 2. Would of rather have had it for PS3 but 360 will do.

I have a feeling the COD 2 and 3 they have listed will be the Platinum Hits versions and not the GOTY and Gold versions listed. No way Best Buy has those. Not sure why they had those specific versions mentioned and not the really common Platinum versions they most likely have instead.

Depending what I get today for Christmas, I may pick up Sleeping Dogs. Need For Speed and Prototype have my eye as well, but I think I can get those cheaper.

Question on Prototype though. If I've never played the first one, is their any substantial story I'd be missing if I jumped straight into the second?

I wanna bite on the ME Trilogy but I already have a big backlog. By the time I am ready to play it, the price will go down even further. Should I wait or not wait...that's the question.

I think the absolute worst parts of this sale are the two Mario and Sonic at the London Olympics games.

Both of those are actually at their full price, they're not even on sale.

What's the word on the new hitman game? Worth $40 or should I wat a little more?

About how LNG is the single player story? Also how does contract mode wors? I don't have to create any, I can just download what the community has created right?

Thanks for help in advance

[quote name='JJSP']Never played any of the Mass Effect games. Hmm.[/QUOTE]

1st is great with a lot of RPG elements, 2nd is more of a shooter but more polished and still some rpg elements but more streamlined. 3rd is a good game nothing more nothing less.

the promise of ME series was in the end every choice matters but it didn't so its more of a journey than the destination

[quote name='giantqtipz']I'd wait.. its not limited right? Also what do you guys think of dragon age 2 at $9.99?[/QUOTE]

dragon age 2 is 4.97 @ kmart

bread's done
Back