The Walking Dead: Episode 1 Free on Xbox Live

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 psuedo98

psuedo98

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

Just in case anyone wants to run out and buy the retail version after they play the free episode...

Don't do it if you have a 4GB slim model - http://www.telltaleg...ead.php?t=42138
I have a blog for some reason. http://nerdsreview.com

#62 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

So how's the Multiplayer?

Guess I'll just pass to myself.

There is no Multiplayer

Posted Image

Edited by KrizB, 26 December 2012 - 02:07 PM.

zantar45.jpg

#63 crimsongrey06

crimsongrey06

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

thanks op!
i'm thinking the sale price for eps 2-5 will be 200-250 pts each. Less than $12.50 for a game many consider a game of the year contender is a freakin steal.

Currently Playing:

War for Cybertron

Fall of Cybertron

#64 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

Played Ep 1 today. Way better than I expected. Was disappointed when it finally ended. I wanna see what happens next!

Gonna get the physical copy for PS3 if I can get it for $20 or less.

#65 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

So how's the Multiplayer?

Guess I'll just pass to myself.

Posted Image

The game doesnt need multiplayer but....
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Now I can't wait till friday to see how much the rest of the episodes are discounted. The first episode was surprisingly damn fun and got me hooked.

#66 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Played it for the first time last night, although I've had the first few episodes free for a while now on PS+ , really enjoyed it. Will wait for the rest to drop price.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#67 Clan Mc

Clan Mc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

Boom! Thanks, OP. downloading it now.

#68 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

I have never tried to download something on Xbox that is not available in my region. If I create a US account and download it to my Xbox will I be able to play the game using my au Xbox account (similar to what can be done with a ps3).

Game is banned in Australia ( oddly enough only on Xbox, not pc or iOS)

Just wanted to see if anyone had this answer.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#69 captpluto9465

captpluto9465

CAGalicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Loved the first episode, I was nervous throughout the whole thing. Debating on the other episodes or Skyrim DLC right now.

#70 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Posted Image

just spit up my water all over myself

#71 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

Just finished the first episode about 20 mins ago and LOVED IT!!! Can't wait to grab the other ones on sale Friday! Glad I held out and didn't buy the retail for more money.
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#72 arc31181

arc31181

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Just finished the first episode about 20 mins ago and LOVED IT!!! Can't wait to grab the other ones on sale Friday! Glad I held out and didn't buy the retail for more money.

Same here! I was debating between Dead Space 2 and Walking Dead last week at Best Buy. Ended up choosing DS2 because I had $15 in RZ certificates, so payed a little over $5 after tax. Then I got a 1600 Xbox points card for Xmas, then learned the first WD episode was free and the others went on sale for 800 pts total... WINNING!!:D

#73 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

I'm happy with getting the whole game for 800 MSP. But after playing the first three episodes I'm amazed that it was handed a GOTY award. It's basicly one step away from being just a motion comic. Good, but nowhere near the level of a game as the bg triple A titles this year.

16Z462z.jpg

#74 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

I'm happy with getting the whole game for 800 MSP. But after playing the first three episodes I'm amazed that it was handed a GOTY award. It's basicly one step away from being just a motion comic. Good, but nowhere near the level of a game as the bg triple A titles this year.

I just got done with the first 3 episodes as well. I was pleasantly surprised with it. I didn't read all of the hype I guess. Who gave them a GOTY award? Was is just spike TV or were there others?

My biggest complaint is that when I started up episode 2, it made me play the last 20 or 30 minutes of episode 1 again that I just played moments earlier. It doesn't make any sense. There's no way it didn't save. I never left the game or even paused the game. I played episode 1 and 2 back to back during the same sitting.

#75 Apostle22

Apostle22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

Loved the first episode, I was nervous throughout the whole thing. Debating on the other episodes or Skyrim DLC right now.

It gets better. Ep 2 was insane, ep4 was nerve racking, and ep5 was brutal....i just beat it tonight and it was worth every cent. Awesome story line and cant wait for season 2

apostle22.jpg

Dangerboy.png

#76 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

It gets better. Ep 2 was insane, ep4 was nerve racking, and ep5 was brutal....i just beat it tonight and it was worth every cent. Awesome story line and cant wait for season 2

Aww sh!t son. I'm going to try to finish 4 and 5 tonight.

Spoilers below:

Spoiler