Nintendo Wii U Console Basic Set and Free Nintendo Land Game

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

Its not a bad deal at all. Only things you wouldn't be getting is the stands for the system and the cradle charger for the gamepad but those can be had for 20 I believe.

Also won't be getting the 10% back on digital purchases program so something to consider if you plan on doing a lot of online purchasing.

#32 Firewalker81

Firewalker81

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

Just scored a price match at target.
Their price match policy states they match online competitors.

Got:
8gb wii-u
Nintendoland game
Wii-u stereo headset/microphone(free this week with wii-u purchase)

All for 302.xx(Used red card)

Just a heads up, I got a price match at Wal-Mart. However, I did have to haggle with the staff for a few minutes to get it.

#33 fantomgamer

fantomgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Not sure if it matters to many...but target is offering a free $20 headset with purchase... Thats why I went there.

#34 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

This sale will get Club Nintendo members 60/70 coins plus a 10 coin post survey for NL versus the Deluxe NL's 50 coin post survey FWIW.

uc.png

#35 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

I don't see why it wouldn't apply... at the very least there is an easy workaround... buy the bundle, return the new system with the old receipt, keep the game.

Don't they check serial numbers for things like this?

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#36 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Not sure if it matters to many...but target is offering a free $20 headset with purchase... Thats why I went there.

I think someone reported earlier being successful at getting the headset plus the price match of the free game. YMMV obviously.

#37 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Wouldn't this kind of talk be part of the merits of the deal?

Try for a law degree, kid