Early Access to the Dead Space 3 Demo

Oh STYX!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Step 1. Go here http://o.ea.com/13566
Step 2. Fill out your country and birthdate, email and password, then share on Facebook and/or Twitter
Step 3. Confirm

I'm looking forward to playing it. This gives you access the the demo one week earlier than the public release date.

[quote name='kcobra22']Thanks! Can't wait to play this game.

Although I feel like the only person actually looking forward to co-op.[/QUOTE]

Co-op games can be way scarier than single player ones. I'm looking forward to it as well.

Demo will be out on PS3 and Xbox 360, but it looks like early access is 360 only.

Got two access codes today. Likely giving one to a friend. If he doesn't want it, I'll post it for someone to grab.

I must have been too early, as I tried to redeem it shortly after it arrived in my inbox.
Just tried it again and it worked without issue. :)

Sent in for a code early this AM but still have nothing in my email :(. If anyone has a spare I would love to try out the demo. Played the first 2 for hours on end. Love the series.

If you signed up today you likely won't get a code immediately (if at all, but I don't want to crush all semblance of hope). I signed up weeks ago (or whenever it was announced they were giving codes in advance), and got mine this morning.

[quote name='HydroX']If you signed up today you likely won't get a code immediately (if at all, but I don't want to crush all semblance of hope). I signed up weeks ago (or whenever it was announced they were giving codes in advance), and got mine this morning.[/QUOTE]
i signed up weeks ago to:cry: and still no code

Signed up when this thread was 1st made and got one. Thanks OP.

Anybody try giving/getting an invite to the game and see if it starts downloading?

[quote name='bob101910']Signed up when this thread was 1st made and got one. Thanks OP.

Anybody try giving/getting an invite to the game and see if it starts downloading?[/QUOTE]
would that work and if it do can sum on send one to me

bread's done
Back