(OOS) 32Gb PS VITA Memory Cards $59.99 - Sony.com

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#181 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

The Best Buy in Livonia, MI begrudgingly price matched it. The manager said it was below their cost, but when he couldn't find his manager, he went ahead and approved it. He also mentioned that being out of stock technically violated the price match policy.

Im gonna try this today....why not?

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#182 Qontrol

Qontrol

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

The Best Buy in Livonia, MI begrudgingly price matched it. The manager said it was below their cost, but when he couldn't find his manager, he went ahead and approved it. He also mentioned that being out of stock technically violated the price match policy.

How are you guys price matching since the extra 25% doesn't show up until checkout and you can't add the 16 or 32gb to the cart?

#183 exceed19

exceed19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

This is crap. I ordered one from ebay 2 days prior to this from a private seller for $69.99......

If I would of ordered from Sony, I could of used my sony card and got 5x the bonus points also.

Edit - at least its OOS. Now I dont feel *so* bad.

#184 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

I got this price matched at Best Buy today. I saved the screen capture file found a page or two back in this thread to my Vita. I took the Vita in with the photo already pulled up and the customer service rep went with it. At first, she saw the $79.99 price, but then I pointed out the extra discount shown in the screen capture. No sweat.

#185 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

I got this price matched at Best Buy today. I saved the screen capture file found a page or two back in this thread to my Vita. I took the Vita in with the photo already pulled up and the customer service rep went with it. At first, she saw the $79.99 price, but then I pointed out the extra discount shown in the screen capture. No sweat.

No sweat? LOL you should try my Best Buy....it would never happen.
Posted Image

#186 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Where is this screen cap, I don't see it. I'd try instore today for a pm

#187 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

I can imagine. I wouldn't even bother trying at the 4-6 other Best Buy stores within 30 minutes of here. They're pretty cool about Vita stuff here though.

#188 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

Posted Imagehttp://www.cheapassg...AAASUVORK5CYII=

#189 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

Sweet, thanks man

#190 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Wow, wishing I had jumped on this now. I just found out the hard way that when you delete digital downloads off of your vita, the save files go with it. WTF.

#191 DarKaoZ

DarKaoZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Wow, wishing I had jumped on this now. I just found out the hard way that when you delete digital downloads off of your vita, the save files go with it. WTF.

You can backup the save file only with PS+ Cloud Save and then delete the bubble with the save file. And you can use that save file on the PS+ Cloud if you get the physical Copy. I have tried those 2 already and it works perfectly.

#192 Nekopanchi2012

Nekopanchi2012

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

So that "feature" is PS+ only? O man.

#193 cplater

cplater

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

How are you guys price matching since the extra 25% doesn't show up until checkout and you can't add the 16 or 32gb to the cart?

I used the PDF that was posted on SD. The cashier insisted on looking it up, but also understood the additional 25% discount after adding to the cart.
Posted Image
Check out Dropbox!

#194 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

I received my card this morning, thanks based sony. Shipped out of carson which is like 30 miles away. Finally i can put all the goodies on one single card.

#195 Demon Soul

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

I received my card this morning, thanks based sony. Shipped out of carson which is like 30 miles away. Finally i can put all the goodies on one single card.

Is packaging the same as those in the retail stores? I had it shipped to my place, but I'm visiting family..

#196 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Go to Content Manger and can backup your saved games to either PC or PS3. Did this when I switched from 4GB to 32GB at first then went for the full backup/restore.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#197 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

That "feature" is called Cloud saving, which requires servers and bandwidth to maintain, so you get what you pay for. Which in your case, is the "hassle" of manually backing up to PC/PS3. Enjoy!
Posted Image

#198 gokou36

gokou36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

Anyone still in "Processing" status?

#199 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

Holy shit I got the pm at BB. Only 37$ out of pocket thanks to gcs

#200 Roll

Roll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

In-store? Did you do anything different in order to get them to PM or they just didn't care?

#201 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Damn, you're making me really want to go to Best Buy and try for the 32GB.

Did you white out the Out of Stock?

#202 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

Just showed him a zoomed in version of the page. He saw Sony, the card size, and the price. No hassle at all

#203 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

Dammit I wanted a 2nd one. Just saw earlier that I only have less than half the space left on my 32....

#204 jtmoney430

jtmoney430

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

I might have to try this. I'm expecting nothing though. My Best Buy is usually very by the book. I'm tired of deleting games off my 16gb just to install another. So in reality it would be nice if Sony made a 64gb card.
Posted Image

#205 Nekopanchi2012

Nekopanchi2012

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

If Sony was any other company this deal would have remained stocked for at least a couple days, and if not would have been restocked by now. They must be meeting about whether or not to reveal the 64/128gb cards. Just restock this Sony, and wait till later for the announcement. thanks lol.

#206 JCrichton

JCrichton

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

If Sony was any other company this deal would have remained stocked for at least a couple days, and if not would have been restocked by now. They must be meeting about whether or not to reveal the 64/128gb cards. Just restock this Sony, and wait till later for the announcement. thanks lol.

Or it's just a sale on accessories. ;)

And they don't have an infinite supply because Vita's haven't been flying off the shelves.

#207 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

BB easily gave me a price adjustment on my 32GB card...

#208 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Lucky, my BB would only match the 79.99 and wouldn't patch the extra $20 because it's a promo discount. =/

#209 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Or it's just a sale on accessories. ;)

And they don't have an infinite supply because Vita's haven't been flying off the shelves.

That or they realized how cheap they were selling for and how many people were buying, so they shut off supply to sell for more later.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#210 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Edit: NVM. Got the screen shot from earlier and will try while here on vacation (Arkansas).

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024