Mass Effect Trilogy for PS3 on Amazon for $39.99

[quote name='Oboogie188']So where did you see it cheaper?[/QUOTE]

I think he just meant deal-wise since this is the first time it had dropped below $59.99 since it was first sold.

[quote name='DarknessTear']That's a good joke. Implying that the first one isn't amazing.[/QUOTE]

I am implying that. I'm not here to have some nerd rage fight. When playing 2 and 3, there's almost no urge to play 1 again.

To each their own. I'm sure EA is glad that some people enjoy it when they dumb down games with RPG elements into a simple corridor shooter much like the horrible things they did to Dragon Age.

[quote name='DarknessTear']To each their own. I'm sure EA is glad that some people enjoy it when they dumb down games with RPG elements into a simple corridor shooter much like the horrible things they did to Dragon Age.[/QUOTE]

Well, EA knows how to run a series into the ground.Thats for sure.

[quote name='DarknessTear']That's a good joke. Implying that the first one isn't amazing.[/QUOTE]

Assassin Creed is the same thing, ppl don't like to play 1st either

[quote name='IamTylerDurden']You're better off waiting for a version that comes with all the DLC. And considering the 2nd is the only good one in the series.[/QUOTE]
Go away.

Why is it so hard for people to accept that? Oh well.Enjoy plenty of boring hours in the first one and a horrible ending to the 3rd. Of course. It's just an opinion.

bread's done
Back