Photo
- - - - -

Contest for Borderlands 2 Torgue DLC that was free via FB

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 bugeater

bugeater

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Have all the winners been picked or are you drawing them separately? I know you want to notify them one at a time in case a code doesn't work, but that could be days depending on how long it takes people to respond to PMs. It would be nice to know who all the winners are in advance, so that those people know to check their PMs.

#32 _akuma

_akuma

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

Have all the winners been picked or are you drawing them separately? I know you want to notify them one at a time in case a code doesn't work, but that could be days depending on how long it takes people to respond to PMs. It would be nice to know who all the winners are in advance, so that those people know to check their PMs.

Yea this is a good idea. You could make a new post with the winners and edit the first post as well.

#33 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

I'll add the winners to the OP, but I was hesitant to do this since the there was a chance the last person(s) might not get a code if any didn't work. Didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#34 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Code worked. Thank you very much!!!
If its free, its for me!!

#35 BrokenSword

BrokenSword

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Damn I didn't win :( Congratulations to the winners, have fun! :) And thanks for the contest anyway, V4oLDbOY.

#36 JarrettLeMieux

JarrettLeMieux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

I'm #7 woot! Hopefully everybody else's codes work, and nobody lies so they can get another one lol. Thanks for the contest!

#37 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

I'm #7 woot! Hopefully everybody else's codes work, and nobody lies so they can get another one lol. Thanks for the contest!

Everyone so far has said they worked, 4 people.

Edited by V4oLDbOY, 03 January 2013 - 02:23 AM.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#38 bugeater

bugeater

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

Darn. Just my luck to come up short even though the winning odds were great. Oh well, if anyone has an extra code or if the PS3 winner with the 360 code is feeling generous, I'd be grateful. Thanks for the opportunity.

#39 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

Well my code worked

Thankies <3
Posted Image

#40 JarrettLeMieux

JarrettLeMieux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

Mine worked, thank you!

#41 PrinnyJ

PrinnyJ

Stay@HomeDad Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Worked perfectly. Thanks V4oLDbOY and your friend!

f9509b11-21f8-4b63-811c-78542e58e3cf_zps

Latest reviews: Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star (PS3)

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (Vita)

New!  "Game Rants" now available exclusively on the X-Pound Proboards: Is E3 Relevant?

Latest video: Let's Play Legend of Dragoon #3   |   Check out the latest XGR podcast on Youtube!