Photo
- - - - -

GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
508 replies to this topic

#481 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for the Bad Rats, Uraizen <3

Thanks from me to!

Posted Image

--

I'm making my way through Rayman Origins right now, the game is actually a ton of fun, and the animations for the characters are super cute.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#482 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

Started AC3 tonight. I'm not really feeling it though. Something just feels..off.

I hated AC3 and I'm a big fan of AC games.

#483 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

Thanks from me to!

Posted Image

--

I'm making my way through Rayman Origins right now, the game is actually a ton of fun, and the animations for the characters are super cute.

Oh, icebeast. Why do you disappoint me so... I've been raving about Rayman Origins since I don't even remember when. I think it's the best platformer I've played since, quite possibly, Super Mario World.

--

Since when do I own Bad Rats? Weird. Maybe I bought it in my sleep? Was it a part of one of those indie bundles, perhaps? Fuck if I know...

#484 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

Oh, icebeast. Why do you disappoint me so... I've been raving about Rayman Origins since I don't even remember when. I think it's the best platformer I've played since, quite possibly, Super Mario World.

me too.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#485 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

I'm looking forward to hating on AC3 when I get it for $5.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#486 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

I'm looking forward to hating on AC3 when I get it for $5.

Its not good and twist ending is shit so enjoy...

#487 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

I saw the ending on Youtube. Don't give a shit about the story. :bouncy:

Brotherhood still the best.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#488 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Oh I remember people saying they had a good time with it (was fairly sure you were one of them) so I was interested to finally give it a try (and a good friend said he was giving me this game and expecting me to play through it soon since he knows I have tons of games which I never play, haha). I will be honest though Rayman 2: The Great Escape, which gets tons of praise, I never really liked that game at all. I tried to give it a couple of tries at different points but I never really enjoyed it. As you say though Rayman Origins is one of the best 2D platformers in a long time.

sig.gif

#489 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

Oh I remember people saying they had a good time with it (was fairly sure you were one of them) so I was interested to finally give it a try (and a good friend said he was giving me this game and expecting me to play through it soon since he knows I have tons of games which I never play, haha). I will be honest though Rayman 2: The Great Escape, which gets tons of praise, I never really liked that game at all. I tried to give it a couple of tries at different points but I never really enjoyed it. As you say though Rayman Origins is one of the best 2D platformers in a long time.

I'd never played a Rayman game before Origins, but it just does so many things right where so many other games have failed, IMO. I've platinumed it on both Vita and PS3 and also own it on PC. :)

#490 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Spec Ops 40% downloaded. For you, panzer.

We doing something on Vassal tomorrow, folks?

Posted Image

#491 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Another twist ending? Christ, when is a game in the franchise gonna have a real, satisfying ending?

#492 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Another twist ending? Christ, when is a game in the franchise gonna have a real, satisfying ending?

Never. It's against the rules.

#493 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Thanks for the Bad Rats, Uraizen <3

This is not something to be thankful for.

Thanks from me to!

Spoiler

Icebeast gets it.

#494 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Probably never, they'll continue to setup sequel after sequel until the hype for the franchise dies out at which point the story will just terminate at whatever non-ending the last game had. (Until the series gets rebooted with an entirely new story a decade later).

sig.gif

#495 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Probably never, they'll continue to setup sequel after sequel until the hype for the franchise dies out at which point the story will just terminate at whatever non-ending the last game had. (Until the series gets rebooted with an entirely new story a decade later).

Waiting for my Shenmue reboot.

#496 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

Person who has never played an Assassin's Creed game question: is there anyone anywhere that has ever liked the story of the Assassin's Creed games?

Posted Image

#497 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

I liked Ezio's story line thing.

Maybe I just liked his character, I don't know.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#498 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

Jesus fucking Christ.

Posted Image

The first game is just over five years old. The Fuck is wrong with y'all?

Posted Image

#499 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

I liked Ezio's story line thing.

Maybe I just liked his character, I don't know.

I'm with Indig$$$$a. Fuck Desmond and that future shit. It's lame. Legit spoiler -->
Spoiler

#500 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Jesus fucking Christ.

The first game is just over five years old. The Fuck is wrong with y'all?

Imagine if you replaced "Assassin's Creed" with "Planescape" in that pic. :drool:

#501 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that game's story would have been better if there never was any future shit.

Just keep going down the line of assassins. We don't need Neo.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#502 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

I've been saying that for ages.

#503 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Well, there is a lot of Planescape and Planescape-related material out there, given that it used to be an official D&D setting. It's a dead setting now and apparently they aren't interested in reviving it, but apparently they still use bits and pieces of it because Sigil is just so damn cool or something.

(Until the series gets rebooted with an entirely new story a decade later).

Five years later.

Posted Image

#504 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Since 4 B.C.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#505 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Well, there is a lot of Planescape and Planescape-related material out there, given that it used to be an official D&D setting. It's a dead setting now and apparently they aren't interested in reviving it, but apparently they still use bits and pieces of it because Sigil is just so damn cool or something.
Five years later.

Of course there is, but imagine having 14 games and 6 graphic novel spinoffs inside of 5 years? Would be amazing.

#506 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

Overexposure can change the nature of a man.

Posted Image

#507 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

__________ can change the nature of a man.

It's just a template for you, isn't it?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#508 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

New thread, yallz.

http://www.cheapassg...21#post10364821

#509 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

It's a Planescape Torment joke.

Posted Image