Photo
- - - - -

GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
508 replies to this topic

#91 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

Back to the city on Wednesday. Anyone down for a round of BSG or CAH that night? And have you passed the spoiler-point, Josh?

Yep, I'm down for BSG that night. It would have to be that night too because I'm busy next Thursday through Sunday. And yeah, I'm past the spoiler point.

#92 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

Busy getting busy.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#93 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Yep, I'm down for BSG that night. It would have to be that night too because I'm busy next Thursday through Sunday. And yeah, I'm past the spoiler point.

Excellent. Cant wait to subjugate humans on New Caprica.

Posted Image

#94 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

Everything comes out for PC, as it should.

I'm just upset that you motherfuckers haven't played Mark of the Ninja yet.

Waiting for sub $5 on steam. Still have way too many steam games to play.

Out of curiosity, I booted up my 360 to try to find what was on sale for the holidays, and I was amazed about how difficult it was for me to find the store, let alone what was on sale. The latest dashboard really sucks.

The new PSN store is slightly better for finding stuff, but it's also a bit weird.

I never actually go into the XBL market place. I just download stuff from xbox.com directly to my xbox. The future, yo.

#95 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

I never actually go into the XBL market place. I just download stuff from xbox.com directly to my xbox. The future, yo.

This is the only way to do it.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#96 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

YAY! Thanks for Limbo, Uraizen! I love you! <3

Gonna play it as soon as I can tear myself away from Beat Hazard. Been playing the shit out of it. Just finished unlocking all the perks.

#97 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

This is the only way to do it.

That is how I have been doing it lately as well. That's why I was dumbfounded when I tried to do it through the console itself.

#98 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

Dark Souls is awesome. 2012 GOTY.

That is how I have been doing it lately as well. That's why I was dumbfounded when I tried to do it through the console itself.

I don't know what compelled you to try.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#99 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

Guys in the skype now
Posted Image

#100 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

#101 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

In retrospect, putting Flash on my fantasy anti-team was probably not one of my best decisions. Don't Fuck this up, Fantasy.

Posted Image

#102 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Indignate thanks for inviting me to play Awesomenauts with you and your friends that was a good time. :D

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#103 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

What MOBAs do people here play? I know icebreezy plays LoL.

#104 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Fantasy beat Flash!

... but SKT got its shit wrecked anyway.

EDIT: Also, a white dude beat a Korean in proleague. Dogs lying down with cats, people.

Posted Image

#105 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

In retrospect, putting Flash on my fantasy anti-team was probably not one of my best decisions. Don't Fuck this up, Fantasy.

I'm not gonna lie, at first I thought you were talking about some weird fantasy football superhero thing.

#106 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

That's about two thirds of the way to the truth.

Posted Image

#107 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

What MOBAs do people here play? I know icebreezy plays LoL.

I play LoL and dabble a bit in DotA2. (I guess I've played Awesomenauts now too, which is a 2D MOBA).

I know panzerfaust plays LoL, not sure if he plays others.

j-cart plays DotA2, and from what he's said in the past it sounds like that is his go to MOBA game (i.e. I know he doesn't play LoL and I have a feeling he probably doesn't play any of the others).

sig.gif

#108 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

Indignate thanks for inviting me to play Awesomenauts with you and your friends that was a good time. :D

I'm glad you had fun, babycakes.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#109 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

L4D2 for $10 at a pawnshop. =D

#110 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

hey guys SF III is on sale on xbox if I buy it can I show you my awesome hugo combos?

#111 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

Thanks Indig!

In other news I totally met this blonde hair chick named Leda this past week. I asked her if she knew who Leda was and she didn't understand what I was talking about. Then smooth moves j-"cuddles" decided that it was appropriate to show her the youtube videos. The only way I was able to talk myself out of actually know that Leda youtube videos exist was my impressive beer pong streak of 5 wins.

I totally hate you Indig for allowing me to know who Leda is. Fortunately, this blonde Leda was not that attractive (6 for you number people).

j-cart plays DotA2, and from what he's said in the past it sounds like that is his go to MOBA game (i.e. I know he doesn't play LoL and I have a feeling he probably doesn't play any of the others).

Haven't played DotA2 in awhile. But if people want to troll, I will help. I don't care about winning, I care about being annoying :P

#112 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

L4D2 for $10 at a pawnshop. =D

L4D2 is like $5 on Steam all the time and it comes with all the DLC. :lol
Spoiler

#113 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

Get on that LoL scrotez

#114 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

L4D2 is like $5 on Steam all the time and it comes with all the DLC. :lol

Spoiler

I have a good pc just a shitty video card I have to put MID quality on video settings if I want to run any game but I don't like PC gaming I can't get into it.
I'm all about xboxs yo

#115 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

Finally decided to grab Spec Ops: The Line, it's pretty fantastic so far.

#116 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

hey guys SF III is on sale on xbox if I buy it can I show you my awesome hugo combos?

Sure, just remember to buy a PS3 and a copy of it on PS3 and we'll watch.

#117 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

Get on that LoL scrotez

I think i actually have it installed, i just haven't wanted to put the energy into it to learn it.

everytime i play l4d i really enjoy it, but for done reason i never launch it. Might be a good game to play with the ggt.

#118 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

Finally decided to grab Spec Ops: The Line, it's pretty fantastic so far.

I might end up playing that as well, I got it in this Steam sale and so many people have said good things about it I feel like I should play through it. I think that Persona 4, and getting back to Batman Arkham City are high on my list of things to play through while I have free time during my job search.

I think i actually have it installed, i just haven't wanted to put the energy into it to learn it.

If you ever do end up getting into it maybe you me and panzer can team up, I've been playing a bunch of bot games lately on this break to just practice roles I don't play as often (which is like every role except support :oops:, although I was decent at jungling, haven't tried again since the new changes went in though so I'd have to work on it), and because dealing with four other random players when your actually up against live people can be rather trying, sometimes I work up to it though and usually just rock support. I've really been enjoying Nami lately, she's a blast, super focused on the support role but her abilities are really awesome.

sig.gif

#119 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

I find support a bit boring in LoL, which is odd because I prefer that role in non-MOBA games. I guess it's just because there's a chance you're going to have a really uneventful match, and your role is typically less noticed. I still think Riot has room to improve there.

#120 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

I liked Miss Fortune for the 4 times that I played it.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.