Photo
- - - - -

CashForGamers.com Trade-in Special: Huge Increase in Trade-in Values (Now Permanent)!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Cowman715

Cowman715

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

Man... I just couldn't give away my .//hack series :( I'm too attached to these games to sell them haha

#32 slainviper

slainviper

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

hey susie, any chance you could also post this list by platform?
Thanks for considering.

You'll have to excuse the lack of icons.

Xbox
Spoiler

Xbox 360
Spoiler

Playstation 1
Spoiler

Playstation 2
Spoiler

Playstation 3
Spoiler

Playstation Portable
Spoiler

Nintendo Entertain System
Spoiler

Super Nintendo
Spoiler

Nintendo 64
Spoiler

Gamecube
Spoiler

Wii
Spoiler

Wii U
Spoiler

Gameboy
Spoiler

Gameboy Color
Spoiler

Gameboy Advance
Spoiler

Nintendo DS
Spoiler

Nintendo 3DS
Spoiler

Sega Dreamcast
Spoiler

#33 CashForGamers

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

Was about to post the list by platform, but slainviper beat me to the punch. Thanks for taking the time to do that! :D

#34 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Why? He's probably running on thin margins already.

I also doubt Cheapy needs any more money. He makes bank off this forum. Would you put on lipstick and clear your throat if he asked?

Because if someone is using the site that Cheapy MADE to get business, he DESERVES a percentage. Whether he demands it or not is up to him, which is why I suggested to ask him. Cheapy is very reasonable, but not a doormat. I see you like to be considerate to someone who you don't know, but not to the person who made it possible for you to be here. You should reconsider & be thoughtful to everyone.

Best of luck CashForGamers. Thanks for giving CAG's a 10% coupon & welcome to CAG!

#35 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

Cheapy already said they could post their links. What business is it of yours? You're not losing any money, are you?

Cheapy is making 6.5% on our purchases from Amazon. Surely he doesn't need to charge a small business like CashForGamers too.

How do you know he said that? Did he tell you that, or are you taking the word of someone that can make a "super secret approved account" by having an email addy? Cheapy has helped me, and I look out for those who help me in any way.

What business is it of yours?

Only answered this nonsense to give a free bump to this thread!

#36 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

I am having trouble using the coupon code. It's saying "Please Wait" and it's going on forever. What the hell?!

#37 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

How do you know he said that? Did he tell you that, or are you taking the word of someone that can make a "super secret approved account" by having an email addy? Cheapy has helped me, and I look out for those who help me in any way.

What business is it of yours?

Only answered this nonsense to give a free bump to this thread!

Because if CFG wasn't approved, the mods would've taken the thread down already, duh.

#38 CashForGamers

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

I am having trouble using the coupon code. It's saying "Please Wait" and it's going on forever. What the hell?!

Is the coupon still not working for you? This sounds like it could be a problem with your internet connection timing out or your java plug in. Try using the coupon code on the shopping cart page before checking out.
:shipfree::xbox::gc::ds::ps3::wii:Sell your video games for cash here!:psp::360::ps2::3ds::gba::shipfree:

#39 dn3g3l

dn3g3l

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

for the online e-label record, is it necessary to get the round date stamp when dropping off package?

#40 CashForGamers

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

for the online e-label record, is it necessary to get the round date stamp when dropping off package?

Which shipping option did you use?

Ship it yourself
Prepaid shipping without supplies
Prepaid shipping
:shipfree::xbox::gc::ds::ps3::wii:Sell your video games for cash here!:psp::360::ps2::3ds::gba::shipfree:

#41 dn3g3l

dn3g3l

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Which shipping option did you use?

Ship it yourself
Prepaid shipping without supplies
Prepaid shipping

prepaid without supplies

#42 CashForGamers

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

prepaid without supplies

You do not need to obtain a round trip stamp. The shipping label we emailed you has a tracking number located on the second page of the PDF file. That number can be used to track your package. Please note that when the delivery confirmation says "delivered", it means the package has arrived at our local USPS. It takes USPS 1-3 days (usually just 1) to send the packages to our facility depending on the volume of orders.

#43 CashForGamers

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Shipping supplies for orders submitted since 12/30/12 will be sent out tomorrow. We apologize for any inconvenience!

#44 CashForGamers

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

Because the promotion was so popular, we've made most of the trade-in values permanent! Are there any games you guys would like to see during our next trade-in value increase promotion?

#45 offensive_jerk

offensive_jerk

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Because the promotion was so popular, we've made most of the trade-in values permanent! Are there any games you guys would like to see during our next trade-in value increase promotion?

Earthbound for $5