Fry's - PS3 Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99 - PS3 Mass Effect 3 $9.99 - 360 Asura's Wrath $14.99

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
P8_FRI_122812_13.jpg

Sale Isn't Live Yet

:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition $49.99 + $2.99 Shipping (Free In Store Pickup Available)
:360: Asura's Wrath $14.99 + $2.99 (Free In Store Pickup Available)
:wii: X-Men: Destiny $4.99 + $2.99 Shipping (Free In Store Pickup Available)
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99 + $1.99 Shipping (Free In Store Pickup Available)
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $9.99 + $1.99 Shipping (Free In Store Pickup Available)

[quote name='QiG']Jumped on ME3. Thanks OP

Does everyone already have this or is it not really a good deal?[/QUOTE]
It was $10 at BBY, both the standard and the CE

damn nice price for that Forza Horizon LE, I was a sucker and paid the $80 on release day, but I don't regret it, best racer of the year..

Always wanted ME3 for the PS3, but with the trilogy out, kind of makes it a moot point..

[quote name='token2k6']Always wanted ME3 for the PS3, but with the trilogy out, kind of makes it a moot point..[/QUOTE]

Not unless the disc version of ME1 is a must-have, since the box doesn't include any extra DLC. $15 for the first game on PSN, $12 for ME2 on Amazon, and $12 for ME3 at Fry's makes for a total of $39, a whole buck cheaper than the trilogy box has ever been on sale for.

I just picked up a copy of ninja gaiden 3. For the price of $10, I'm willing to give it a chance even with all the controversy about it.

[quote name='Bc4768']I just picked up a copy of ninja gaiden 3. For the price of $10, I'm willing to give it a chance even with all the controversy about it.[/QUOTE]

is it in-store only then? wanted to pm at best buy didn't want to go all the way to frys

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']is it in-store only then? wanted to pm at best buy didn't want to go all the way to frys[/QUOTE]

I think it is in store only because I checked frys.com before I bought it and it was still showing 29.99

How long does their $1.99 shipping usually take to arrive? I ordered a game from them on the 21st and it still hasn't arrived.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Is Asura's Wrath a keeper or rental?[/QUOTE]

A few people at Giant Bomb included it in their top 10 games of this year

Is it
A: short game?
B: long movie?

Either way it is a rental, but a good rental at that.

(I do own it because I am a hoarder)

Well, it really comes down to this, do you enjoy playing games? If the answer is yes, then no, it's definitely NOT a keeper. I wanted this game so bad, so, so, so bad and finally bought it earlier this year. I had never read much in the way of reviews, only previews before the game came out so I really didn't know what I was getting myself in to. Unfortunately, after about 3-4 hours, I gave up on the game. Quite frankly, I don't understand how this game made made anyone's "best of" list. You don't play this game, you watch it. If you're okay with that, by all means, buy it, but when I play a game, I want to play it.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

I'd say it's a keeper. In fact AW is the only game this generation that I've bought both the 360 & PS3 versions. But yeah, for most people a rental is probably enough.

If you get Asura's Wrath you must get the DLC. It's pretty nice, it's an interactive Anime series basically. It's one of those games that is so bizarre and it catches you off guard that you just fall in love. But you have to go into it with the mindset that it's not a normal "game". It's "innovative" and it's CyberConnect/Capcom, so prepare for crazy.

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)[/QUOTE]

Thank you. That is some useful information.

[quote name='Enigmatticus']Thank you. That is some useful information.[/QUOTE]
Yup I barely found out myself but it works.

I did that on "Far Cry 3" when Target had it at $39.99 (I think BB had it at that price as well) I went to bed and woke up and it was $39.99

I don't know how it works, Maybe if a lot of people request the PM they do it?

[quote name='Japakneez']The final chapter DLC for Asura's Wrath is awesome. If you get this game then that DLC is a must.[/QUOTE]

I agree you MUST watch it on youtube and save $6

I bit on Asura's Wrath, thanks OP!

$16 (with tax) is less than I'd pay to see a 2 hour movie, so even as long as this "QTE game" is at least 2 hours I'd say it's definitely worth it for the price. :)

I wasn't even interested in Asura's Wrath until I read some of the post's. So, it's like a interactive movie? How do you interact with it? Do choices change the "movie"? If so I'm in for one.

I remember playing a game called Fox Hunt when I was a kid. It was a full motion video based game released by Capcom in 1996 for the PlayStation and PC. A lot of people didn't like (and most never heard of it) but I loved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt6mUTrbozs

[quote name='Komentra']I wasn't even interested in Asura's Wrath until I read some of the post's. So, it's like a interactive movie? How do you interact with it? Do choices change the "movie"? If so I'm in for one.[/QUOTE]

The game doesn't really having branching paths. Your choices are pretty much limited to eventually punching a guy in the face or punching a guy in the face right now.

[quote name='dudejeff22']I bit on Asura's Wrath, thanks OP!

$16 (with tax) is less than I'd pay to see a 2 hour movie, so even as long as this "QTE game" is at least 2 hours I'd say it's definitely worth it for the price. :)[/QUOTE]
You are paying too much for your movies. Try the AMC vouchers from Costco.

[quote name='TooPoor']You are paying too much for your movies. Try the AMC vouchers from Costco.[/QUOTE]

Those vouchers won't help me with my large Icee now will they? :bouncy:

[quote name='Zygote']Mass Effect 3 is now live on frys.com at 9.99. Was able to price match it at Best buy.[/QUOTE]

It was always live. Ninja Gaiden 3 ps3 was the one that never updated to reflect the sales price.

[quote name='DuffHomer']why aren't the prices not live??????? guess this is only in store then....[/QUOTE]

I think because prices might night be the same at all stores. I grabbed War for Cybertron for $19.99 yesterday and someone said there store had it for $14.99. The website doesn't reflect a sale price at all. NG3 could be similar.

bread's done
Back