Books Read 2012

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
Well, with three days left I'm going to count this year as done.

According to good reads I read 28 books this year. (I didnt even count the three or four that I gave up at half way through.)

They weren't all -good- books, and it's still too much "genre" fiction to really appeal to anyone with refined taste, but I still had fun.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/stats/5275090

Thanks for the goodreads link! I've never heard of it before, but will definitely help me organize what I want to read and whatnot. I read MAYBE 2 books this year, but hopefully I'll be able to contribute a lot more in 2013. Happy New Year!

Thanks for posting that link. I intend to start reading more as I'm not much of a reader. I read two books last year. The first was a book called Armor that a coworker of mine lent me and the second was a book that a friend of mine wrote that has yet to be published. I also started The Strain however I'm not really getting into it much.

Let's see.. the Hunger Games trilogy, the six Dexter books, the Stand, Animal Farm and American Psycho.

Not a whole lot or off the beaten path, but classes seriously put a damper on my reading time. On the flip side, I LOVE my basic Kindle and bring it to work to read on my lunch daily.

Shelfari says 24 books for me, not counting Game of Thrones Book 3 that I gave up on halfway through (sorry, Martin fans, I tried). Dishonored and Borderlands 2 are slowing me down.

My goal was 50 for the year, and I actually came slightly ahead at 53 (though a few were short graphic novels).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back