Best Buy-Skylanders Giants $5.99 Stump S., Drill S., Sonic B/$6.99 Eruptor, Drobot FS

I'm going to collect every single one of these damn things and I'm going to hate myself for it every step of the way.

Damn, Amazon had those 2 lightcore for the same price. I'm so tempted for Eruptor since fire is the only element I'm missing, but I feel like these might drop even further.

[quote name='hamberger']I'm going to collect every single one of these damn things and I'm going to hate myself for it every step of the way.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, couldn't have said it better myself. I led myself to believe it was for the kids but I was kidding myself.

Thanks for posting. Was looking for some deals on characters for my son. He got Spyro's Adventure for Christmas and some of the Giants, like Drill Sergeant and Sonic Boom, are compatible with Spyro's Adventure. I'll be picking these up from Amazon since they'll arrive faster than ordering from Best Buy (my local store is all out).

Got Spyro and Giants for my 7 yr old and ended up sitting down and playing with him. These are really fun games. Great find, thnx.

I may have to check if we have gotten any of the Wave 3 Giants figures yet. I'm still waiting on the LightCore Shroomboom & Chill.

Went back to a JC Penney that I only saw Drobot at before. This time they had several giants. Picked up a Hothead with the last $5 coupon I had, so I guess I have no need for Eruptor now.

[quote name='Josef']Was this a one day sale or something? Deal is now dead.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps a one-day sale at Best Buy, but they are still up with the same sale price at Amazon right now.

Bought Drobot, Eruptor $6.99 and Stump Smash $5.99 at Amazon Christmas night along w/ Empire of Ice pack for $9.99. That new Stump Smash is waaay cooler looking than the original which we don't have. The 3 characters are still that price Sat. afternoon. I know Empire of Ice is from the first game but we didn't have Slam Bam, and those 2 extras - anvil and sheild, sound useful. That pack is now $15 though.

i almost bit for that lightcore drobot til i saw the video and it is such a tiny light i can't justify buying it again.
I did get sonic boom for my kids again, with the wowpow power and the cute lil birds on the actual toy my kids will love it.
plus hopefully they can be the same character at once. they would freak out with joy at like 4 lil baby sonic booms running around and their whisper elf and gil runt, lol, baby party!

[quote name='Vader582']Thanks op! Hope you had a good holiday. :p[/QUOTE]

:)You're Welcome! Thank You! Hope you had a great holiday, too!:D

bread's done
Back