:360: The Walking Dead (500/500)

February
:pc: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

March
:360: Borderlands 2 (Mechromancer)
:360: Sonic the Fighters (400/400)
:360: Fighting Vipers (400/400)
:360: Virtua Fighter 2 (400/400)
:pc: Back to the Future: Episode 2 - Get Tannen!
:pc: Back to the Future: Episode 3 - Citizen Brown
:pc: Back to the Future: Episode 4 - Double Visions
:pc: Back to the Future: Episode 5 - OUTATIME

April
:360: Max Payne 3

Edited by gtbrigs, 27 April 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
2013 Games 2013 Movies and Books

#32 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

JANUARY:
Pokemon Black 2 :ds:
DMC: Devil May Cry :360:
Torchlight 2 :pc:

FEBRUARY
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance :360:
Borderlands 2: Campaign of Carnage DLC :360:

March
Tomb Raider :360:
Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC :360:

APRIL
Heavy Rain: Director's Cut :ps3:
Injustice: Gods Among Us :360:

May
Sleeping Dogs :ps3:

Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC :ps3:

Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake DLC :ps3:

JUNE

Remember Me :ps3:

Final Fantasy 6  :ps3:

Marvel Heroes (Main Story)  :pc:

JULY

The Walking Dead: 400 Days :360:

Project X Zone :3ds:

The Last of Us :ps3:

Saints Row: The Third Gangstas in Space DLC :pc:

Saints Row: The Third The Trouble With Clones DLC :pc:

Dust: An Elysian Tail :pc:

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy :3ds:

August

:cry: 

September

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Main Story)  :pc:

October

Grand Theft Auto V  :360:

Pokemon X :3ds:

Pokemon Y :3ds:

November 

:-(

December

Tales of Xillia :ps3:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow :360:

The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 :360:

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 :360:

Edited by GhostShark, 21 December 2013 - 04:48 AM.

Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#33 alongx

alongx

Soy loco por el Cornball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

January
:3ds: Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
:ps3: Catherine

February
:3ds: Crashmo

March
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2

April
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening
:360: Halo 4

June
:360: Far Cry 3
:ps3: Dishonored

July
:360: The Walking Dead: 400 Days

August
:360: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
:ps3: The Last of Us

September
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: Enhanced Edition
:ps3: Tomb Raider

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls

December

:3ds: Pokemon Y

:ps3: Hotline Miami

Current Progress: 18
Goal for the year: 15

In progress (most of which will never be finished?):
:ds: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
:360: The Gunstringer
:psp: Valkyria Chronicles 2
:wii: Punch-Out!!
:3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising
:360: Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
:360: Dark Souls

Edited by alongx, 03 January 2014 - 03:36 PM.

My gaming tally:

Posted Image

#34 Fearbeard

Fearbeard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

January (3)

:pc: Little Inferno
:360: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
:pc: FTL - Finished on Normal

I was terrible about filling out this list, but I also was terrible about finishing games.  Here are the ones I can think of.

Rest of Year (26) in particular order

:360: Assassin's Creed 3

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:pc: Gone Home

:360: Orcs Must Die

:ps3: Hotline Miami

:pc: Crusader Kings 2 - Not really a game you finish, but I put in a good 100 hours on a campaign.

:pc: Reus

:pc: Scribblenauts Unlimited

:pc: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

:360: Call of Duty Ghosts

:vita: Wipeout 2048

:360: Rayman Legends

:pc: Bioshock Infinite

:pc: Chantelise

:pc: Dead Rising 2

:360: The Walking Dead + 400 Days

:360: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

:360: Gears of War: Judgement

:360: State of Decay

:360: Battlefield: Bad Company

:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

:360: Halo 4

:360: Forza Horizon

:360: Saint's Row

:360: XCOM Enemy Unknown

Edited by Fearbeard, 10 January 2014 - 04:44 AM.

Games Completed -  2014 - 2013 - 2012 
Game Spending List -  2014 - 2013 - 2012

#35 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

2011 Completed: 12
2012 Completed: 12

January
February
March
April

:360: Bastion
May
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

June

:360: Assassin's Creed 3

Edited by lordopus99, 17 June 2013 - 01:50 AM.

#36 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

Boom! Reserved.

:360:
Dead Space 3

Fallout 3
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Halo 4
Lego Lord of the Rings

Pacific Rim: The Game
Poker Night 2
Rock of the Dead

Skyrim + ALL DLC

:pc:

Poker Night at the Inventory

Poker Night 2
To the Moon

:ps3:
Amazing Spider-Man

Batman: Arkham Origins
Bioshock Infinite

Bit.Trip presents: Runner 2
DarkStalkers Resurrection

Deadpool

Dead or Alive 5

Ducktales Remastered

Force Unleashed 2
Injustice

Kingdoms of Amalur
Lego Batman 2
Metal Gear Rising
Playstation All-Stars

Poker Night 2
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Rayman Origin

Saints Row IV
Sleeping Dogs
The Walking Dead
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Unfinished Swan
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

iOS
Angry Birds Star Wars
Injustice
Super Monsters Ate My Condo

The Simpsons: Tapped Out!
The Spookening

Robot Unicorn Attack 2

Edited by CaptainJoel, 02 November 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#37 Arben

Arben

notArtist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

(1/1) I really liked doing this in 2012 (http://www.cheapassg...90&postcount=98).
I'm jumping from page 5 to page 2 this year. And I did a great job on page 5 last time around. Let's just see how many of you Reservists write!
(1/6) For the record, I'm going to set a goal this year the same as last year - 40 games. Because 1 a week is too many.
(7/17) I'm a little disturbed by how much of my gaming this year features the now-invisible-to-CAG white apple symbol.  And by the redesign of this site.  But more than that, by how much of my gaming is coming out of my phone, despite gobs of better games sitting around on the shelf.
(7/18) Another thing that eats up my gaming time this year is board games.  I've added a section for it below, along with my alternate media.

(10/20) I can't believe how much of my gaming is iOS based this year. I'm really ready to get going on a 'real' game but haven't quite been able to justify spending the time on it while I'm on deadline for other things. And yet, I sink equal amounts of time into devices that are already on...

(11/27) Getting into the home stretch! I'm going to have to hustle to finish some games and books! I think if I can just get through my 'in progress' piles in either category I should get there.

(1/1/14) Final Edit: Another strong showing, and I'm declaring success. Like last year, I finished 30 games, played a lot of at least 5 that never really end, and have recently spent time on another 7 or so that I'm not done with yet. I had to punt on the spending tab thread, but I suspect I did less collecting this year than last, which is also something of a win. I kept up with the tab all year long, and I beat my scores in a number of areas - More movies, tons more board games, and more stand-up performances. I slipped on books in an embarrassing way, but I bet I'll rebound next year if I can just finish all the books I'm halfway through at the moment. The story continues in 2014 HERE!

January (3):
apple.png: RAGE - Rails FPS for the iPad. Kind of fun once you get the hang of it. Loads more achievements than I chased, which is good since there are only three levels. It almost feels like cheating to start with this. Just played through it because it was a big drive space hog I wanted to get rid of. 3/5
:pc: Little Inferno - Platinum Rainbow Elite Status in the Tomorrow Corporation Loyalty Program achieved. I think I hoped there would be more videos, or a longer endgame. This was kind of fun, and better than people in the steam thread made it sound, but not nearly as wonderful as that kotaku review would suggest. 3/5
apple.png: Devil's Attorney - Courtroom strategy kind of game I saw on some best-of-year lists. Gameplay is fine in bursts, and it got me through a dreadful open mic last night. Voice acting is good, but the writing is pretty terrible. Like if you had an uncle who wasn't funny, and he didn't think he was funny either, but someone told him he has to be funny for the kids and then he can go back to reading his Clive Cussler novels. 3/5

February (3):
apple.png: Hundreds - iPad puzzle game. I thought the difficulty would ramp up until I just had to quit, but I made it through! 4/5
apple.png: Biolab Disaster - I don't remember why this was on my phone. And now that I've seen it's 10 minutes of gameplay through to completion, it isn't. 3/5
apple.png: Tiny Tower - I guess I would count it if I just played some DLC for an existing game. Tiny Tower added a few sets of new floors since I 'completed' it last year. I've collected all of those and all the new missions, and all but one perfect employee. Disappointed there weren't new costumes to go with the new floors though. (Update in May: They did another update, 8 more floors, 1 more costume, I'm caught up again.) 3/5

March (4):
:pc:: Spec Ops: The Line - I'm torn over this one, but not for the usual reasons. On the one hand, I would say this was way overrrated, and possibly I would have liked it more if I hadn't heard so much about it in advance. I didn't read any spoilers, just how crazy and twisty and so on it was going to be. On the other hand, I would have never played what appeared to be a generic military shooter if I hadn't heard all that stuff. It reminded me a lot of Bulletstorm, plus some of that Medal of Honor game I played last year about how war isn't good. I love Apocalypse Now, but once I hear we're looking for Col. [C/K]onrad, it's pretty obvious what the story is going to be. It was a good enough value for $2, but maybe a little too ham-handed for me. Saw four endings, two difficulties, all but 2 achievements. 3/5
:pc:: The Button Affair - Perfectly fine little game for what it is. Uses the phrase

Spoiler
which is excellent. Saw two endings. 3/5
:pc:: 400 Years - This year's first little web thing to make the list. It's like Das Rad: The Game. Pretty neat. Found two endings, although they weren't as congruous as I might've hoped. 4/5
apple.png: Ridiculous Fishing - Nothing wrong with it, but now that I've collected everything, I'll probably never open it again unless there's an update. Saw ending, filled fish-o-pedia, bought all hats. For an indie hat simulator, it's okay, but it's no TF2. Not worth the money, imo. 3/5

April (2):
:pc:: X-COM: Enemy Unknown - Pretty great. I wanted to be sure to play it since it was one of the most expensive purchases of my holiday season. One victorious run on normal difficulty and exactly one multiplayer match took about 25 hours and earned 32/55 achievements. Bit of an anti-climactic final mission. Might go again, but I probably need a break first so it's not totally infuriating to go back to untrained troops with no gear. 5/5
:pc:: The Darkness 2 - Pretty lousy. I picked this one up because of all the discussion over in the steam thread when Amazon had it for a couple bucks. All the yip-yap in this game... sheesh. I finished it since I heard it was short, but nothing about the plot was for me at all. Best part was Johnny, when he's telling you about your artifact collection. Just the one ending, on one difficulty, 41/50 achievements. 2/5

June (1): 
apple.png: Go Round - 99 level matching puzzle game thing on the phone. Basically fine.  Fun side-thing to do during a boring movie or open mic or something.  3/5

July (5):
apple.pngChopper - Short little side-scrolling jungle strike kinda game.  Some blog pointed out how it was free supposedly as part of the iTMS anniversary sale.  Shrug.   2/5
apple.pngMirror's Edge - The story of a girl who will stop at nothing to collect purses.  She flips out over 'em.  Like the console version, the running around is a lot more fun than the being shot at.  The final 'boss' is absurd and inconvenient.  This actually was part of the above-mentioned sale.  3/5

:pc:Hard Reset (and Exile DLC) - Very old-school shooter with frustrating level design, predicated on not being able to crouch, and the need to cut or restore power to just everything.  Essentially 3 enemy units. The 3 or 4 boss battles were especially enjoyable as an alternative to walking down the blue hall.  I was excited it was over, but then I was dropped right into the free DLC extension for a couple hours.  The Exile DLC comes with one new enemy type, one new boss, orange halls instead of blue, an incredible amount of backtracking, and no more cut-scenes between levels (which is fine, really).  At some point I just accepted that there's no actual story explaining why these robots must die, put on All Day, and circle-strafed my way to the unsatisfying conclusion. Started on hard difficulty, quickly dropped to normal after discovering the unevenly spaced checkpoint-only save system.  2/5 

apple.pngInfinity Blade II - Another item from the iTMS anniversary freebies. Had fun. Finished the plot.  Still playing a little, leveling up items and stuff.  There are a couple of areas and fights I haven't seen through yet and I want to find out what's there.  LATER:  I seem to have been to the secret areas, although there are a couple of things I haven't completed, and I would have to play for ages to level up all the gear.  I mostly moved on instead. 4/5 
:pc:: Gunpoint -  I seem to have not left a note about this one.  Great writing, fun gameplay, sneaky hidden achievements, and I think I might have to play through it again to see everything, even though I was already doing lots of replaying missions to try alternate dialogue.  Of course, most of the time when I get to this point, instead of restarting the game, I simply never play it again.  5/5

August (2) 

:ps3:Uncharted 2: Among ThievesI am sure this installment is full of technical improvements that I don't really notice since it's been over a year since I played part 1, but I'm pretty sure I liked the first one better.  This was mostly fun, and the non-standard levels (trucks, Andy) were neat.  I think the 'variety' of locations made it feel less cinematic and more like any old video game that trudges through a typical cycle of scenery. The dialogue is embarrassingly full of clichés.  I petted all the yaks.  Played on Hard, got about 35% of the treasures, since I still think shiny-hunting is really immersion-busting. Played a little more to find more and rack up some missing gun trophies, but I don't think I enjoyed it enough to want to bother finishing the platinum.  Oh, and

Spoiler
 4/5

apple.png: The Room: Epilogue - This was such a rad ipad treat at the end of the year last year, and it just added a new level, which only added around half an hour, but I ran through the whole thing again.  I'm surprised that in 9 months, nobody has copied the premise.  I really like exploring around and examining and opening the ornate puzzle boxes.  Can't wait for part 2 later this year.  4/5

October (4):

:pc: I've been investigating and experimenting with some TWINE games, to test whether I'd want to use the system for something. I'm not sure I want to list them individually here there, since they're often only minutes long, and few have any actual gameplay, per se.  But...that's still something to note, besides just racking up the movies below.

apple.png: Pixel People - This app is the closest thing I've been to having a virus on my iPhone. The interaction with notification center is atrocious, and the actual design of the app isn't much better. The loading screen is slow and awful and mandatory even when switching between apps rapidly. I liked the idea of combining a time management game with one of the elemental combination games, but the implementation here is truly sub par. All that said, I've collected 271/271 jobs and almost every achievement that doesn't require me to hassle people on facebook. Revisiting my (sadly corrupted) Tiny Tower now makes that game seem so amazingly crisp and responsive and pretty by comparison. Looking forward to Tiny Death Star, I guess. I didn't hate all of the time spent with this game, but I don't really recommend it to anybody. 2/5

apple.png: Dinorama - Free app of the week in the app store. Just finished the above time / sim game and looking for a new one. It's cute, but not exactly the same genre. I completed / collected the available content in an afternoon. 3/5

apple.pngPivot - A previous app of the week. It took me a surprisingly long time to understand what the controls actually were, but it was fun to feel the 'level up' once I caught on. This is a game of dexterity. I enjoyed it. 3/5

apple.png: Don't Look Back - By Terry Cavenaugh. Short but good. I was surprised that you start over when you leave the app, but I kind of appreciated that, and blasted through parts that I had found tricky while I was learning them, just like it should be with an 8-bit platformer kind of game. We're probably lucky there's infinite lives. 4/5

November (2):
:pc:Serious Sam 3 - Fun in co-op, as this series always is, but in some ways this seemed like the least Serious entry yet. It might be the shortest Sam, and I'd say it really doesn't punish you for picking up power-ups the way previous games loved to do. The big bosses didn't seem quite as big, and the L4D2 finale ("fill the gas tank") level seemed out of place.   3/5

:360:: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - This was among the more frustrating Spider-Man games to play. A lot of Spider-Man games aren't great, but I really like web-swinging around, so I always check 'em out. But this one was buggy, featured a camera that nobody ever tested with the wall-crawling mechanic, replayed banter clips in the wrong order and often, and just had some odd design choices. It reminded me of this essay about letting the artists design the game instead of designers. On the plus side, a good lineup of villains, and as is often the case in the games, Mysterio as the big baddie. Also, just for fun's sake, it's too bad you have to complete every single thing in the game to get the best costumes. Then there would be no game left in which to wear them, and I'm definitely not replaying the whole thing to get the final achievements to unlock them.   3/5

December (4):

apple.pngHalcyon - This is like a match-two game. Just ruined an afternoon or three trying to beat the STARS level, but I did it. I'm like a hero. I liked playing this, and found it easier with a stylus, but I'm so relieved I can stop now. 4/5

apple.pngThe Room Two - Last night I replayed the whole first game, just in case there was some benefit to having a completed save game on my ipad (which might not make sense with iOS sandboxing, but I'm allowed to hope). By the time I was finished, part two was in the app store. Easily worth the $5, even if the game was a little shorter than I would have liked. Although really, almost any length would have been 'too short.'  I appreciate how the game was fundamentally similar to the original, but almost no specific puzzle mechanics were repeated. The multiple tables and boxes in each room were neat, but I haven't made up my mind yet whether I think they made the game more or less difficult than the previous entry. It's a cool and natural extension of the idea, and I liked how, especially in the lab, I really did need a minute to look at everything before I was ready to proceed. But I think that was true before, and there's just something elegant about having one, impossible, apparently bigger on the inside, hellraiser box to slowly coax open. I guess all that's left to do now is hope that there's going to be a part three next year.  5/5

apple.png: Final Fantasy:ATB - This is a Final Fantasy game for people who like FF, but hate having to slog through all the story. It's just fights, except for people who don't like having to strategize how to manage their team in a fight. It's for people who just brute force their way through random battle by mashing the A button, but there's no A button, you just drag your finger over the heroes and they hit the bad guys. It is a worthy successor to FF: Mystic Quest. Truly Final Fantasy USA here. It so happens that I reached level 99 and saw the credits and collected all the non-premium heroes, but since you only play for a minute or two at a time, a couple times a day, that's not much of an investment. You can pay $1/ea. for up to 30 recognizable characters from other games, or $10(!!) each for packs of extra levels. I did not. That is completely nuts, crackers, and crazy. 3/5

:ps3:JourneyAs predicted last year, when replaying this in the new year, I will add it to the list again, even though I've played it before. It could just be because of when I was playing, but it really felt like more of a slog than I remember. In some ways, also shorter than I thought it would be to run through again, maybe because I kind of skipped one area, but it just seemed like a chore. 3/5

In Progress:
apple.png: Final Fantasy 1, Beat Sneak Bandit, various others. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
:360: LA Noire, Batman: Arkham Asylum
:ps3: Sound Shapes, ICO
:wii: You Don't Know Jack, Lost in Shadow
:ds: Trace Memory, Picross e!
:pc: : Cook Serve Delicious

Played, enjoyed, but never really ends: Left 4 Dead 2, Letterpress, Hero Academy, FTL (well, FTL has an ending, I just can't get to it...), Rock Band 2

Last year, I also kept my other media consumption all in this post, just for fun and to keep me coming back. So I'm going to keep that trend going too.

Seasons of TELEVISION:

Spoiler

New to me MOVIES:

Spoiler

Also BOOKS:

Spoiler

Estimated rounds of BOARD GAMES

Spoiler

Totals: (last year's score)
apple.png: 18
:pc:: 9

:360::1

:ps3:: 2

Video Games: 30 (30)
Seasons of TV: 24 (30)
New-to-me Movies: 82 (71)
Books!: 7 (11)
Board Games: ~95
Standup: 103 (86)

#38 jonathanp

jonathanp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Foreward:
This is my fourth year documenting all the games I've completed throughout this year. What completing a game means to me basically is if I see credits rolling, I beat it. As a bonus, I'm also trying to earn all of the trophies and achievements if I can. Previous years, I set a goal amount of games I wanted to beat/ This year instead, I'm focusing on beating more games than I buy.

Key
* = got all achievements/trophies

January
17th. :ps3: God of War III*
27th. :ps3: Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

February
00th. :no: None

March
30th. :ps3: Bioshock Infinite*

April

May

16th. :ps3: Batman: Arkham Asylum

June

July

25th. :ps3: Splatterhouse*

August

05th. :ps3: InFamous 2*

07th. :ps3: InFamous: Festival of Blood*

08th. :ps3: MLB 13: The Show - Home Run Derby Edition*

22nd. :ps3: Prototype

September

00th. :ds: Barnyard Blast

October

November

December

Totals

2010: 15
2011: 15
2012: 10
2013: 10

Edited by jonathanp, 01 January 2014 - 06:01 PM.
Formatting...

#39 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

2006 (10), 2007 (15), 2008 (40), 2009 (44), 2010 (29), 2011 (33), 2012 (34):

January
:wiiu: Little Inferno
:ps3: The Unfinished Swan
:ps3: Papo & Yo
:360: Enslaved: Oddysey to the West

February
:3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
:360: Asura's Wrath
:ps3: House of the Dead 4
:vita: Plants vs. Zombies
:ps3: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

March
:ps3: Karateka
:android: Plants vs. Zombies
:ps3: God of War: Ascension
:android: 10000000
:vita: Touch My Katamari

April
:360: Sam & Max Save the World
:360: Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space
:android: The Room
:ps3: :vita: Guacamelee!
:ps3: :vita: Dragon Fantasy Book I
:ps3: :vita: Thomas Was Alone
:ps3: :vita: Thomas Was Alone - Benjamin's Flight

May
:ps3: Saints Row The Third
:360: A World of Keflings: Super, Spice, and Not So Nice
:360: A World of Keflings: It Came From Outer Space

June
:360: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
:wiiu: New Super Luigi U

July
:3ds: Picross e
:ps3: :vita: Hotline Miami

August
:3ds: Picross e2

September
:ps3: :vita: Divekick

October
:ps3: Rain

November
:3ds: VVVVVV
:3ds: SteamWorld Dig

December
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
:ios: Sword & Poker
:ps4: Knack

:ps4: Super Motherload

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:xb1: Peggle 2

:ps3: The Walking Dead Season Two, Episode 1

:ds: Plants vs. Zombies

Edited by FriskyTanuki, 21 January 2014 - 03:12 AM.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#40 jarvis307

jarvis307

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

Me

You wouldn't want me shitting all over your mother's chest at her open-casket funeral; I wouldn't want you talking during my movie.

Asian names aren't really that hard to pronounce compared to other ethnic surnames. Have you seen a Polish last name? It's 15 consonants with one vowel throw in the middle. How the hell do you pronounce "Szczypek"? I propose all Eastern Europeans adopt easier to pronounce names for my personal convenience.

#41 datura

datura

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

January
1.1.13: Assassin's Creed III :ps3:
1.6.13: Silent Hill 2 (HD- part of the HD Collection) :ps3:
1.12.13: Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure :3ds:
1.21.13: Heavy Rain :ps3:

April
4.18.13: Tomb Raider :ps3:

July
7.9.13: Bioshock Infinite :ps3:

October
10.14.13: GTA4: Lost and Damned :ps3:
10.14.13: DuckTales Remastered :ps3:
10.28.13: Silent Hill 3 HD :ps3:

November
11.9.13: Costume Quest apple.png
11.23.13: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves :ps3:

System Totals
:ps3: 9
:3ds: 1
apple.png 1

Overall Total: 11

2012 (6): http://www.cheapassg...82&postcount=34
2011 (7): http://www.cheapassg...15&postcount=27
2010 (8): http://www.cheapassg...75&postcount=24
2009 (9): http://www.cheapassg...998&postcount=2
2008 (12): http://www.cheapassg...1&postcount=196

Edited by datura, 24 November 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#42 botticus

botticus

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

2012: 26 games
2011: 18 games
2010: 24 games
2009: 19 games
2008: 25 games
2007: 30 games
2006: 16 games

January
:3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

February
:psp: Persona 3 Portable
:3ds: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy

March

April

May

June
:wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

July

August

September
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

:wiiu: Pikmin 3

:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn

October
:wiiu: Mass Effect 3: Special Edition

:wiiu: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition

:snes: ActRaiser

November
:3ds: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

December
:3ds: Attack of the Friday Monsters!  A Tokyo Tale

:3ds: The Starship Damrey

:wiiu: New Super Luigi U

Completed
:wii: 1 game
:wiiu: 4.5 games
:3ds: 7.5 games
:psp: 1 game
:ds: 0 games
:ps2: 0 games
snes.gif 1 game
Playstation-1-16x16.png 0 games
:360: 0 games
:pc: 0 games
:gb: 0 games

Total: 15 games
Goal: 12 games

Edited by botticus, 30 December 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#43 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Games Completed:
01/20 :ps3: Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
03/23 :ps3: Borderlands: Game of the Year (Platinum!)
06/15 :ps3: Fallout 3
07/06 :ps3: Peggle
08/17 :ps3: LittleBigPlanet
08/24 :3ds: Mega Man 2
11/02 :ps3: Lego Pirates of the Carribbean
11/13 :ps3: Back to the Future

Spoiler

DLC Completed:
01/13 :ps3: Fallout 3: Game of the Year [Operation Anchorage]
02/15 :ps3: Fallout 3: Game of the Year [Mothership Zeta]
03/10 :ps3: Borderlands: Game of the Year [Claptrap's New Robot Revolution]
05/30 :ps3: Fallout 3: Game of the Year [The Pitt]
06/25 :ps3: Fallout 3: Game of the Year [Point Lookout]
06/30 :ps3: Fallout 3: Game of the Year [Broken Steel]
07/14 :ps3: Peggle [Peggle Nights]
08/19 :ps3: LittleBigPlanet [Metal Gear Solid DLC]

iPod/Android Games Completed:
01/21 Angry Birds Seasons: Haunted Hogs Levels
01/06 Angry Birds Seasons: Winter Wonderham Levels
01/30 Angry Birds: World 20
02/02 Angry Birds: World 21
02/18 Angry Birds Star Wars: Hoth Levels
02/18 The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved for Help
03/19 Angry Birds: World 22
04/13 Angry Birds Rio: Market Mayhem
04/21 Angry Birds Space: Pig Dipper
05/27 Angry Birds Seasons: Abra-Ca-Bacon
06/18 Angry Birds Star Wars: Cloud City Levels
07/03 The Walking Dead Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
09/26 Angry Birds Star Wars: Moon of Endor Levels

Games completed in the last five years:
Spoiler

Edited by raarar, 16 November 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#44 YOUR BASE

YOUR BASE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Gold text = 100% Complete

January
:ps3: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (1/3)
SNES Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shōgun Magginesu (1/14)
:pc: Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage (1/15)
:ps3: Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (1/17)
SNES Ganbare Goemon: Kirakira Douchuu (1/28)

Beat: 5
100%: 3

February
:pc: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (2/17)

Beat: 1
100%: 1

March
:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes (3/8)
:pc: Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt (3/9)
:ps3: Ridge Racer 7 (3/31)

Beat: 3

April
:ds: Metal Torrent (4/9)
:psp: Ridge Racer 2 (4/14)
:ds: Retro Game Challenge (4/19)
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (4/27)

Beat: 4

May
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (5/26)

June
:3ds: Metroid II (6/7)

:pc: Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (6/20)

Beat: 2
100%: 0

July

:3ds: Mighty Switch Force 2  (7/2)

:3ds: Donkey Kong (7/5)

:pc: Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara (7/19)

:pc: Retro City Rampage (7/25)

100%:  2

August

:3ds: Mighty Switch Force (8/1)

:pc: Trine 2 (8/2)

:3ds: Shantae (8/18)

:pc: Back to the Future: The Game (8/24)

100%:  2

September

:pc: Bully (9/2)

:360: DoDonPachi Saidaioujou (9/16)

Beat: 2

November

:3ds: Pokemon X (11/23)

December

:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (12/14)

Year Total: 28
100% Total: 11

Edited by YOUR BASE, 02 January 2014 - 04:14 AM.

#45 EXStrike

EXStrike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

2008 Total: 49
2009 Total: 89
2010 Total: 28
2011 Total: 32
2012 Total: 35

January:
:pc: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
:pc: Noitu Love 2: Devolution

February:
:wiiu: Little Inferno
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
:3ds: Gunman Clive
:pc: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut

March:
:3ds: Ikachan

April:
:3ds: Heroes of Ruin
:3ds: HarmoKnight

May:

June:
:360: Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
:3ds: Picross e

July:
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
:pc: Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1

August:

September:
:3ds: Picross e2
:3ds: Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
:3ds: Chain Blaster
:3ds: Mario Golf (VC)

October:
:3ds: Steamworld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt
:3ds: Picross e3
:3ds: Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

November:

:3ds: Pokémon Y

:pc: Papers, Please

:pc: Puzzle Agent 2

:3ds: Senran Kagura Burst

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World

:pc: The Tiny Bang Story

:pc: Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror

December:

:pc: Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon

:pc: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

:pc: Contrast

:ps3: Final Fantasy VII (PSone Classic)

Totals:
:pc: 11
:wiiu: 2
:wii: 1
:3ds: 15
:360: 1

:ps3: 1
Year: 31

Edited by EXStrike, 27 December 2013 - 04:50 AM.

#46 CapnTibbles

CapnTibbles

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

January:
1/2: :pc: Castle Crashers (7.8/10)
1/2: :ps3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (8.1/10)
1/4: :ps3: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (8.0/10) (My First Platinum)
1/6: :pc: The Walking Dead: Episode One - A New Day
1/12: :pc: The Walking Dead: Episode Two - Starved For Help
1/12: :pc: The Walking Dead: Episode Three - Long Road Ahead
1/19: :pc: The Walking Dead: Episode Four - Around Every Corner
1/19: :pc: The Walking Dead: Episode Five - No Time Left (Full Game - 10/10)
1/31: :360: Mirror's Edge (9.6/10)

February:
2/17: :pc: Bastion (8.8/10)

March:
3/27: :pc: Thirty Flights of Loving (8.0/10)

April:
4/7: :pc: Hotline Miami (9.2/10)

May:

June:
6/11: :pc: Thomas Was Alone (9.1/10)
6/15: :pc: Little Inferno (8.5/10)

July:
7/1: :ps3: The Last of Us (10/10)
7/3: :pc: The Walking Dead: 400 Days (9.0/10)
7/6: :3ds: Mario Kart 7 (8.3/10)
7/22: :360: Trials Evolution (8.4/10)
7/26: :360: Assassin's Creed II (4.5/10)

August:
8/1: :ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (8.4/10)
8/6: :360: Gears of War (8.2/10)
8/10: :ps3: Bioshock Infinite (9.2/10)
8/16: :pc: Proteus (8.0/10)

September:
9/14: :360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (9.0/10)
9/22: :360: Grand Theft Auto V (10/10)

October:

10/13: :3ds: Gunman Clive (8.3/10)

November:

11/27: :ps3: flOw (7.8/10)

December:

12/25: :ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (9.0/10)

Now Playing: :ps3: God of War

:360: Fallout: New Vegas

Completed:
:360:: 6
:ps3:: 7
:pc:: 13
:3ds:: 2

Total: 28 Games
Goal: 15 Games (Accomplished on 7/1/13)
Goal: 25 Games(Accomplished on 9/22/13)
Goal: 30 Games

Edited by CapnTibbles, 26 December 2013 - 05:16 AM.

#47 MondiBlue

MondiBlue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

January:
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Beat (01-15-13)
Green Day: Rock Band - Beat (01-24-13)

February:
Peggle & Peggle: Nights Challenges - Beat (02-07-13)

March:
SSX - Beat (03-07-13)
Just Cause 2 - Beat (03-23-13)

April:
Dante's Inferno - Beat (04-25-13)

May:
Fable III - Beat (05-28-13)

June:

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Beat (06-29-13)

July:

Guitar Hero 5: Career Medium - Beat (07-25-13)

August:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Beat (08-??-13)

September:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Beat (09-30-13)

October:

Borderlands 2 - Beat (10-20-13)

November:

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Konquest - Beat (11-9-13)

December:

Sleeping Dogs - Beat (12-21-13)

Edited by MondiBlue, 21 December 2013 - 04:25 PM.

Currently playing:
:360: Lego Rock Band
Completed games in 2008|2009|2010|2011|2012|2013

Posted Image

#48 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

'06 total: 22 games
'07 total: 22 games
'08 total: 46 games
'09 total: 56 games
'10 total: 55 games
'11 total: 61 games
'12 total: 54 games
'13 total: 66 games

(*) denotes 1000/1000, 200/200, or platinum trophy attained
(#) denotes games that have been finished previously (second playthroughs, achievement runs, etc.) games are only listed once each year, though I may have played them previously. This is geared towards games that were not already beaten this year or had a full second playthrough long after the original. (DMC4, Dead Space 2, etc.)

January (7):
:ps3: Dead Space 2#*
:psx: Alundra
:ps3: Shadow of the Colossus#*
:ps3: :vita: Motorstorm RC*
:vita: Touch My Katamari
:vita: Dokuro*
:ps3: ICO*

February (5):
:vita: Ninja Gaiden Sigma+
:ps3: Dead Space 3*
:psx: Klonoa
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance*
:ps3: :vita: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale*

March (1):
:vita: Nun Attack*

April (3):
:psx: Wild Arms
:ps3: Pixeljunk Shooter 2
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line*

May (6):
:vita: Soul Sacrifice*
:ps3: God of War Ascension*
:vita: Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery*
:psx: Tomba
:vita: Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken*
:vita: Smart As...*

June (6):
:ps3: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time*
:vita: Stranger's Wrath HD*
:vita: Flying Hamster HD
:ps3: Darksiders II*
:vita: Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation*
:ps3: :vita: Hotline Miami*

July (3):
:vita: Escape Plan*
:vita: Unit 13*
:vita: Silent Hill: Book of Memories

August (3):
:vita: Persona 4 Golden*
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
:vita: Atelier Totori Plus

September (4):
:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
:vita: Velocity Ultra*
:vita: Muramasa Rebirth
:vita: Dragon's Crown*

October (4):
:vita: Kung Fu Rabbit
:vita: EDF 2017 Portable
:vita: Malicious Rebirth
:vita: Killzone: Mercenary

November (15):
:vita: The Walking Dead: Episode 1*
:vita: The Walking Dead: Episode 2*
:vita: The Walking Dead: Episode 3*
:vita: The Walking Dead: Episode 4*
:vita: The Walking Dead: Episode 5*
:vita: The Walking Dead: 400 Days*
:vita: Virtue's Last Reward*
:ps3: Malicious
:vita: LIMBO*
:pc: DmC: Devil May Cry
:pc: DmC: Vergil's Downfall
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2
:pc: Dust: An Elysian Tail*
:vita: Flower*
:vita: Tearaway*

December (9):
:pc: Saint's Row: The Third
:ps3:  :vita: Spelunky
:pc: Tomb Raider
:pc: The Stanley Parable
:pc: Rogue Legacy
:pc: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
:pc: DLC Quest

#49 pcktlnt

pcktlnt

(vD ' ' )vD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

January (1)
1) :pc: Legend of Grimrock - 01/02/13 (Obtained all Steam achievements)

February (TBD)
1) :ps3: Demon's Souls - 02/09/13 (Beat the game)

Edited by pcktlnt, 14 February 2013 - 07:15 AM.

2014 Completed ... Games
2014 Spending ... Games ... Movies

#50 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

2006 Total: 50

Spoiler

2007 Total: 50
Spoiler

2008 Total: 50
Spoiler

2009 Total: 50
Spoiler

2010 Total: 50
Spoiler

2011 Total: 50
Spoiler

2012 Total: 50
Spoiler

January
apple.png Jelly Defense
apple.png The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
apple.png The Walking Dead: Episode 2 - Starved for Help
apple.png Rayman Jungle Run
:pc: Syndicate
:pc: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
apple.png The Walking Dead: Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead
:pc: Defense Grid: The Awakening, Containment
apple.png The Walking Dead: Episode 4 - Around Every Corner
:pc: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
apple.png The Walking Dead: Episode 5 - No Time Left

February

March
:ps3: Resistance: Fall of Man
:pc: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition
:ps3: Resistance 2
apple.png The Room
apple.png Ghost Trick

April
:360: Sonic & Sega All Star Racing
apple.png Reckless 2
:360: Def Jam Icon
apple.png Batman: Arkham City Lockdown
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw
:ps3: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
:ps3: Resistance 3
:pc: James Bond 007: Blood Stone

May
:pc: Prototype 2: Radnet Edition
apple.png Waking Mars
apple.png Tiny Bang Story HD
:pc: Deadlight
:pc: Quantum Conundrum
:pc: Hotline Miami

June
:pc: Trine 2: The Complete Story

July

:pc: RAGE: Anarchy Edition

apple.png Little Inferno

:pc: I Am Alive

August

apple.png Joe Danger Touch

:pc: Tomb Raider: Survival Edition

apple.png Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD

:pc: Papo y Yo

:pc: Dust: An Elysian Tail

apple.png The Walking Dead: 400 Days

September

:pc: Sleeping Dogs

:pc: Bioshock Infinite

apple.png Bag it! HD

October

:pc: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

:360: Rayman Origins

:pc: Crysis 3: Hunter Edition

November

:pc: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

:pc: Ridge Racer Unbounded

December

:pc: Gone Home

apple.png  Anomaly Korea

By Console:
:ps2: - 0
:ps3: - 4
:xbox: - 0
:360: - 4
:gc: - 0
:ds: - 0
:gba: - 0
:pc: - 23
:wii: - 0
apple.png - 19
Android - 0

2013 Total: 50

Edited by msdmoney, 01 January 2014 - 06:13 PM.

#51 G33

G33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

January (1)
:pc: Trine 2: Goblin Menace (1/18)

February (2)
:ps3: Tales of Graces F (2/1)
:pc: Castle Crashers (2/23)

March (3)
:ps3: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (3/21)
:pc: DLC Quest (3/25)
:pc: Hitman Absolution (3/28)

April (8)
:pc: Dead Island (4/2)
:psp: Persona 4 Golden (4/13)
:pc: FTL (4/19)
:pc: DLC Quest: Live Freemium or Die (4/21)
:pc: Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty (4/24)
:pc: Poker Night 2 (4/26)
:pc: Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage (4/27)
:pc: Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt (4/28)

May (3)
:pc: Game Dev Tycoon (5/6)
:pc: Diablo II + Lord of Destruction (5/20)
:ps3: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (5/22)

June (3)

:pc: Marvel Heroes (6/18)

:pc: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (6/29)

:pc: Rogue Legacy (6/29)

July (5)

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (7/1)

:pc: Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep (7/15)

:pc: Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 (7/17)

:ps3: The Cave (7/18)

:pc: Binding of Issac (7/19)

August

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (8/15)

Archive
2011 (15)
2012 (17)

Edited by G33, 19 August 2013 - 08:31 PM.

#52 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Damn, I'm falling further and further back.

January
1/5/2013: Tokyo Jungle
1/15/2013: Fate/EXTRA
1/21/2013: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
1/27/2013: Far Cry 3
1/30/2013: Breath of Death VII: The Beginning
1/30/2013: Dear Esther

February
2/6/2013: Dust: An Elysian Tail

March
3/2/2013: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
3/7/2013: Dishonored
3/9/2013: Analogue: A Hate Story
3/11/2013: NiGHTS into Dreams...
3/14/2013: To The Moon
3/17/2013: Fire Emblem: Awakening

April
4/12/2013: ZombiU
4/13/2013: I Get This Call Every Day
4/13/2013: Metal Gear Rising: Jetstream

4/27/2013: Antichamber

May
5/9/2013: planetarian ~Dream of Little Star~
5/13/2013: Crashmo
5/18/2013: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

5/23/2013 Saya no Uta: The Song of Saya

5/26/2013 Kid Icarus: Uprising
5/27/2013 Crimson Shroud

June
6/10/2013 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

6/13/2013 Pandora's Tower
6/19/2013 The Last of Us
6/23/2013 Deathsmiles
6/27/2013 Guacamelee!

July
7/5/2013 Chaos Rings Omega

7/15/2013 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
7/28/2013 The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

August
8/3/2013 Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins

8/10/2013 Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

September

9/26/2013Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

October
10/25/2013 Gone Home

November

11/1/2013 Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (2nd time)

11/2/2013 Beyond: Two Souls

11/10/2013 Ys Seven

11/11/2013 Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

11/14/2013 Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

11/24/2013 Final Fantasy: All The Bravest

December

12/6/2013 The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX

12/9/2013 Hate Plus

12/15/2013 Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall

12/27/2013 Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches

12/28/2013 The Stanley Parable

12/29/2013 Gunpoint

43 games

Spoiler

Edited by creid, 09 January 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#53 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

January:
Journey (PS3)
Angry Birds: Star Wars (Kindle)
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified (VITA)

February
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC) (Classic on first runthrough!)
MIB: Alien Crisis (XBOX 360)
Little Big Planet: Vita (VITA)

March
To the Moon (PC)
Crysis 3 (XBOX 360)
Aliens: Colonial Marines (PS3) (Sucks more balls than a pornstar)

April
Gears of War: Judgment (XBOX 360)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (VITA)

May
God of War: Ascension (PS3)
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (XBOX 360)
Fast and Furious: Showdown (XBOX 360)

June

Urban Trial Freestyle (VITA)

Bioshock Infinite (XBOX 360)

Plants vs. Zombies (IOS)

July

Remember Me (XBOX 360)

Dead Space 3 (PC)

August

The Last of Us (PS3)

Metro: Last Light (XBOX 360)

September

Ducktales: Remastered (PS3)

October

Killzone: Mercenary (VITA)

Assassin's Creed: Liberation (VITA)

Guacamelee! (VITA)

November

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)

Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate (VITA)

December

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, PS4)

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

#54 doc005

doc005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

2008: http://www.cheapassg....86&postcount=6 = 54
2009: http://www.cheapassg...043&postcount=3 = 48
2010: http://www.cheapassg...24&postcount=13 = 56
2011: http://www.cheapassg...048&postcount=5 = 49
2012: http://www.cheapassg...128&postcount=6 = 17

January
:ps3: Far Cry 3

February
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star
:ps3: Dead Space 3

March
:ds: Kirby Superstar Ultra
:ps3: Tomb Raider

April
:ps3: God of War: Ascension
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite

May

June
:wiiu: Mega Man X (VC)

July
:vita: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

August
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

September

October
:pc: Gone Home

November
:wiiu: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
:3ds: Pokemon X
:3ds: Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

December
:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World

Beaten
:wiiu: 3 games
:wii: 0 games
:ps3: 8 games
:3ds: 6 games
:vita: 1 games
:ds: 1 games
:psp: 0 games
:gba: 0 games
:360: 0 games
:ps2: 0 games
:gc: 0 games
Playstation-1-16x16.png 0 games
:pc: 1 games

Total: 20 games
Goal: 20 games

Edited by doc005, 28 December 2013 - 11:55 PM.

Play with me on Fanduel by clicking the image below.
FanDuel_Daily_Fantasy_Sports.jpg

Fanduel is an entirely new way of playing fantasy sports - the season is just one day. It's fast, it's fun and you play for real money! Play fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey & football games - draft any time and win the same day.

#55 classflirt

classflirt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

Goal for 2013: 20

2012 Final Total: 14
2011 Final Total: 15

January: 0

February: 3
Madden 13 (PS3)
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3)
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PS3)

March: 4
The Walking Dead (Telltale) - Chapters 1-5 (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3)

April: 1
Amazing Spider-Man (PS3)

May: 2
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3)

June: 1
Sleeping Dogs (PS3)

July: 2
Saints Row: The Third (PS3)
NHL 13 (PS3)

August: 6
The Last of Us (PS3)
Flower (PS3)
Deadpool (PS3)
Journey (PS3)
DuckTales Remastered (PS3)
Hitman: Absolution (PS3)

September: 3
Battlefield 3 (PS3)
WWE 12 (PS3)
WWE 13 (PS3)

October: 3
WWE AllStars (PS3)
London 2012 (X360)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (X360)

November: 0

December: 0

Total: 25

Currently playing:
Assassin's Creed III (PS3)
God of War Series (PS3)
New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita)

Edited by classflirt, 28 October 2013 - 12:47 AM.
Update

Women love to buy shoes...guys love to buy games...

#56 ctrek3

ctrek3

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

goal for this year: clear out my backlog
Posted Image

#57 evergoo

evergoo

Proud to be Frugal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

2009: 24
2010: 9
2011: 7
2012: 2
2013: 1

So I'm 50% from last year by beating NSMBU :lol: and ~4% from 2009 :-(

Hope to hit at least 6 this year. PS3 backlog and Wii U games should keep me busy.

:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U

Must Complete Backlog for 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Red Dead Redemption
Batman Arkham City
Resident Evil 6
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Edited by evergoo, 03 January 2013 - 02:55 PM.

Recent Game Purchases: Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Just Dance 2014, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Words with Friends

My Latest Karaoke Video: Drop That NaeNae

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3797-6749-6406

#58 dashrendar

dashrendar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

2010: 41
2011: 61
2012: 30

2013: 29

January: 3

:360: Borderlands 2
:ps3: Tomb Raider: Legend
:ps3: Motorstorm: Apocalypse

February: 1

:360: Forza Horizon

March: 4

:ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360: LEGO Rock Band
:360: Portal 2
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon

April: 3

:360: SEGA Online Rally Arcade XBLA
:360: Far Cry 3
:360: Homefront

May: 2

:360: Tomb Raider
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

June: 3

:ps3: God of War: Chains of Olympus

:ps3: God of War: Ghost of Sparta

:ps3: Killzone 3

July: 3

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank

:360: BioShock Infinite

:360: Section 8: Prejudice XBLA

August: 1

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

September: 2

:360: Alan Wake's American Nightmare XBLA

:360: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

October: 4

:360: Defense Grid: The Awakening XBLA

:ps3: NCAA Football 14

:pc: Sid Meier's Civilization V

:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third

November: 2

:ps3: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PSN

:360: Dead Island

December: 1

:360: Grand Theft Auto V

DLC Completed: 7

:360: Mass Effect 3: From Ashes [February]
:360: Split/Second: Survival at the Rock [May]

:360: Mass Effect 3: Omega [July]

:360: Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty [August]

:360: Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage [August]

:360: Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt [August]

:360: Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep [October]

Edited by dashrendar, 24 December 2013 - 02:55 AM.

Currently Playing:
:360: Dishonored

RelievedSquid.jpg

#59 tossin

tossin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Completion Log
January
1/6 :360: Homefront (FPS) - 4h 40m, Easy
- 6/10 (Campaign): Starts out promising with imagery of a broken America, but ends too abruptly to grow on you. Gameplay itself is banal.
1/21 :360: Halo 4 (FPS) - 8h 12m (7:39), Normal
- 8/10 (Campaign): Exciting (if familiar) adventure, accentuated by great atmosphere. Though the plot hits on one too many scifi tropes, the focus on Master Chief and Cortana's relationship provides relatable, emotional stakes that resonate with the player more than any nebulous existential threat could.
1/30 :360: The Walking Dead (Point & Click) - 12h 48m
-10/10: A tragic, heart-wrenching experience packed with nerve-wracking, morally ambiguous decisions from start to end. Features perhaps the most well-developed relationship in the history of videogames.

February
2/1 :360: Red Faction: Armageddon (TPS) - 9h 33m (8:18), Casual/Normal
- 7/10 (Campaign): Destructible/repairable environments and branching, upgradeable Nanoforge abilities differentiate it from other TPS's, but the adventure itself is pretty forgettable.
2/13 :vita: Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Adventure) - 21h 3m
- 6/10: Core parkour gameplay remains fun, especially when traversing the beautiful new environments, but overall product feels like a pared-down version of its console counterpart, and almost every gameplay change is for the worse, particularly the Vita-centric gimmicks.
2/15 :360: Deadlight (2D Platformer) - 4h 38m (4:07)
- 7/10: Great visuals and atmosphere, but darkened foreground and 2D perspective can sometimes frustratingly obscure paths and obstacles. Unremarkable story and bad voice acting mar experience.
2/17 :ps3: Persona 4 Arena (Tournament Fighter) - 23h 7m
- 8/10 (Story Mode): Despite some repetition between the storylines for separate characters, definitely worth experiencing, even if you ignore the fighting aspect and treat it essentially as a visual novel sequel to P4 (and P3). The mere prospect of seeing characters from both Persona 3 and 4 interact should make any fan giddy.

March
3/1 :ps3: Assassin's Creed III (Sandbox Adventure) - 54h 42m
- 8/10: Clumsy storytelling and weak ending aside, ACIII provides perhaps the most immersive world in the series yet. Gets credit for not painting the American Revolution in a rosy light, considering its target audience. Providing named NPC's as Assassins recruits and home-base companions is a step in the right direction, though they're not quite as fleshed-out as they could've/should've been.

November

11/22 android.png Ridiculous Fishing (Action) - 2h 55m

- 7/10: Simple and fun mechanics, but like most smartphone games, can get repetitive quickly.

11/29 :wiiu: Super Mario 3D World (3D Platformer) - 9h 23m

- 8/10: Standard Mario fare.  Lots of creativity and variety, but limited single-player appeal.

December

12/21 :3ds: Cave Story (2D Platformer) - 5h 50m, Easy

- 9/10: Exceptional blend of story, action, and exploration. 

12/30 :ps3: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Action RPG) - 34h 28m, Beginner

- 7/10: Competent romp through familiar Disney locales, marred by an annoying camera and unresponsive controls.  The cameos are nice, but the adapted and abridged versions of Disney storylines fail to emotionally engage the player like the films do.

:360: 5

:ps3: 3

:wiiu: 1

:vita: 1

:3ds: 1

android.png: 1

Completion Log Legend

Spoiler

Game Log
Spoiler

2013 Game Log Summary

Total playtime: 260h 10m,

Games completed: 12 games ( :360: 5 :ps3: 3 :vita: 1 :wiiu: 1 :3ds: 1 android.png 1)

:360: Homefront - 4h 40m
:360: Halo 4 - 8h 12m
:360: The Walking Dead - 12h 48m

:360: Red Faction: Armageddon - 6h 30m

:vita: Assassin's Creed: Liberation - 7h 44m

:360: Deadlight - 4h 38m

:ps3: Assassin's Creed III - 54h 42m (+3h 41m)

:ps3: Persona 4 Arena - 14h 54m

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World - 9h 23m (+2h 47m)

:3ds: Cave Story - 5h 50m (+26m)

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix - 34h 28m

android.png Ridiculous Fishing - 2h 55m

Incomplete games: 10 games ( :360: 1 :ps3: 1 :psp: 1 :vita: 1 :wiiu: 1 :3ds: 2 android.png 3)

:360: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 40m

:psp: Persona 2: Innocent Sin - 53m

:vita: Persona 4: Golden - 50m

android.png Superbros: Sword and Sorcery - 2h 32m

android.png NightSky - 23m

:wiiu: Super Mario Bros Wii U - 1h 35m

android.png Waking Mars - 1h 48m

:3ds: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies - 19h 18m

:3ds: Liberation Maiden - 36m

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD - 9h 6m

Multiplayer: 2 games

:360: Halo 4 (Spartan Ops, Offline) - 2h 34m
:360: Mass Effect 3 - 37h 3m
:360: Halo 4 (Spartan Ops, Online) - 4h 39m
:360: Halo 4 (War Games) - 5h 4m

Game Log Legend

Spoiler

Hitlist (Top 10-20 games to play next)

• :360: Dragon Age 2
  • :ps3: Journey
  • :ps3: Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • :ps3: Batman: Arkham City
  • :ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • :ps3: ICO
  • :ps3: Shadow of the Colossus
  • :ps3: Killzone 3
  • :ps3: NIER
  • :ps3: Resonance of Fate
  • :ps3: Final Fantasy XIII
  • :wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
  • :360: Outland
  • :360: Bayonetta

Priority games to play for each system: :ps3: :360: :wii: :pc: :ds: :psp: :ps2: :xbox:

Spoiler

Backlog Legend
Spoiler

Backlog :ps3: 71 + :360: 82 + :wii: 32 + :pc: 234 + :ds: 38 + :psp: 31 + :psp: V 1 + :ps2: 41 + :xbox: 6 = 497

Spoiler

Score Log (2009-2012) (ordered by score, then by completion date)
Spoiler

VG Completion History

Year: Games completed (Games completed per system), Total annual hours played, Hours per week played, Backlog progress

2009: 25 games + 3 DLC/EP completed, ( :360: 14 :ps3: 3 :wii: 0 :pc: 1 :ds: 6 :psp: 0 :ps2: 3 :xbox: 1) ~703 hours, ~13.5h/week, Backlog Progression = 28 - 122 = -94
2010: 19 games + 3 DLC/EP completed, ( :360: 11 :ps3: 8 :wii: 2 :pc: 0 :ds: 1 :psp: 0 :ps2: 0 :xbox: 0) ~350 hours, ~6.7h/week, Backlog Progression = 22 - 168 + 41 = -105
2011: 27 games + 4 DLC completed, ( :360: 9 :ps3: 10 :wii: 0 :pc: 0 :ds: 9 :psp: 2 :ps2: 0 :xbox: 0) ~432 hours, ~8.3h/week, Backlog Progression = 31 - 245 + 19 = -195
2012: 5 games + 1 DLC completed, ( :360: 6 :ps3: 0 :wii: 0 :pc: 0 :ds: 0 :psp: 0 :ps2: 0 :xbox: 0) ~707 hours, 13.5h/week, Backlog Progression = 6 - 112 = -106

2013:
Total: 76 games + 11 DLC/EP completed, ( :360: 45 :ps3: 24 :wii: 2 :wiiu: 1 :pc: 1 :ds: 15 :3ds: 1 :psp: 2 :vita: 1 :ps2: 3 :xbox: 1 android.png 1) ~2192 hours, ~10.5h/week, Backlog Progression = -573

Edited by tossin, 08 January 2014 - 09:48 AM.

#60 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Goal for 2013: 30

Beaten in 2012: 27
Beaten in 2011: 30
Beaten in 2010: 32
Beaten in 2009: 20

January

apple.png Lost Winds 2: Winter of the Melodias
apple.png Wordament

February

apple.png Tiny Bang Story
:360: Deadlight XBLA
apple.png Dungelot

March

:360: Fable Heroes XBLA
:360: Shank 2 XBLA
apple.png Little Things Forever
apple.png Icomania
apple.png The Walking Dead: Assault Days Gone Bye

April

apple.png Bookworm

May

:360: The Baconing XBLA
:360: Telltale Games' Poker Night 2 XBLA
:360: Dash of Destruction XBLA
apple.png Infestor
:360: Spare Parts XBLA

June

:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
apple.png Nun Attack
apple.png Pixel Kingdom
apple.png Little Inferno

July

apple.png Great Big War Game
apple.png Pocket RPG

August

apple.png Tiny Thief
:ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
apple.png Kingdom Rush Frontiers
apple.png Random Heroes 2

September

apple.png Plants vs Zombies 2

DLC Completed

:360: Borderlands 2: Hammerlock's Hunt (JANUARY)
:360: The Walking Dead: Around Every Corner XBLA (FEBRUARY)
:360: The Walking Dead: No Time Left XBLA (FEBRUARY)
:360: Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep (JULY)
:360: The Walking Dead: 400 Days XBLA (JULY)
:360: Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts (SEPTEMBER)
:360: Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues (NOVEMBER)

Currently playing:

:360: Fallout New Vegas
apple.png Marvel Puzzle Quest
apple.png Tiny Death Star

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Games Beaten: 2012 2011 2010 2009