RedBox Instant Beta Signup

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 The Dark Enforcer

The Dark Enforcer

Thunderstruck!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

I Just received a beta code, so don't lose hope CAGers.

Thanks OP!

#62 cmp2005

cmp2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

just got a code to download the app to the 360 so chk ur emails people
Posted Image

#63 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

What the hell... I'm already signed up and have an account, but now anytime I try to get in to my account, it takes me to the beta sign-up page with no login option. I should've just cancelled right after realizing how bad it sucks vs netflix/hulu.

EDIT: Nevermind. You need to use your access code to get into the login screen. Good thing I didn't delete that email... :roll:

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#64 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

What the hell... I'm already signed up and have an account, but now anytime I try to get in to my account, it takes me to the beta sign-up page with no login option. I should've just cancelled right after realizing how bad it sucks vs netflix/hulu.

EDIT: Nevermind. You need to use your access code to get into the login screen. Good thing I didn't delete that email... :roll:

Yeah, it's kind of annoying you have to enter the access code each time.

They are now sending out codes via e-mail to download the Xbox 360 app if you are in the beta. :)

Also, if you are in the beta you should check out the website http://www.joinredheadnation.com

You can get free DVD rental codes or other prizes by figuring out movie puzzles. Very easy.

#65 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

So these "4 free rental credits!!!1!" for signing up on the trial month...are they for the kiosk or for digital rentals? If they're for the kiosk how do I use them? I've wanted to watch Expendables 2 with my wife for a while now and I could rent it either way.

uc.png

#66 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

So these "4 free rental credits!!!1!" for signing up on the trial month...are they for the kiosk or for digital rentals? If they're for the kiosk how do I use them? I've wanted to watch Expendables 2 with my wife for a while now and I could rent it either way.

I think you can use them when you reserve a movie online. When you add to cart and go to check out, there's an option to use your credits. I got that far, but I changed my mind and never finished the reservation, so I can't give 100% confirmation.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#67 overblood

overblood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

they only work when you rent from the kiosk

#68 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Alright, thanks! There's a kiosk next to me that has it so I'll just do a reservation tomorrow.

Even though it's still in beta the streaming selection is pretty atrocious. I do like that you can do a $6/mo option for streaming only...might be worth it if/when they flesh out the library.

uc.png

#69 dano1mark1

dano1mark1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Anyone have a spare xbox code I have redbox instant but never got a xbox code

#70 GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim

Arcade Cabinet Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

Anyone have a spare xbox code I have redbox instant but never got a xbox code

Just go to the redbox instant website and chat with a customer service member. That's how I got a code.

#71 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Haven't seen it answered in the thread...do the DVD credits count towards video game rentals?

#72 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

Haven't seen it answered in the thread...do the DVD credits count towards video game rentals?

They do not.

#73 jayengee

jayengee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:05 AM

Won't be needing this beta code: bfczce2w

#74 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

This just come out for Xbox 360 users... (Haven't look in the Marketplace yet)
http://www.engadget....p-for-xbox-360/