Fry's In Store Only: Gears of War 3 Epic Edition $49.99

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

Saw two in my store today, but both had obviously been opened and resealed.

http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

You can use the search in the link to see if a store near you has it in stock. If there is a store near you...
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

That's not a bad price ... pretty sure it was cheaper in a few sales but ... hmm ... really want that statue. I know my local GS has a few of these, been waiting for them to clearance it out like they did Max Payne 3 recently.

ach.png

#3 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

That's not a bad price ... pretty sure it was cheaper in a few sales but ... hmm ... really want that statue. I know my local GS has a few of these, been waiting for them to clearance it out like they did Max Payne 3 recently.

same here, been waiting for a long time!

#4 j-fever

j-fever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

From what I remember, this matches the lowest it has been, matching the BestBuy clearance months ago. The Collector edition was as low as $25. There was the TRU 2 for $60 deal that a few SDer'S had exploited to get it lower.

What the heck, picked one up, thanks OP.
Last-Gen Kinda Rare Game Topic, way out of date...
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=53810

Game TL

http://www.cheapassg...356#post7455356

#5 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Picked one up today at my local Fry's. Glad I ran across this thread the other day. My store only had two and one of which was discounted open box. Not touching an open box limited edition. Just not happening.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#6 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

From what I remember, this matches the lowest it has been, matching the BestBuy clearance months ago. The Collector edition was as low as $25. There was the TRU 2 for $60 deal that a few SDer'S had exploited to get it lower.

Glad to help and you're right this is the best deal on this yet matching Best Buy's sale which went back up in price.

Picked one up today at my local Fry's. Glad I ran across this thread the other day. My store only had two and one of which was discounted open box. Not touching an open box limited edition. Just not happening.

Glad to help the guy who runs the GS trades thread which has helped me out so many times!

I wish this deal had shipping so more CAGs could get in on this. I'm tempted to get one of the two copies near me, but it's clear the tape has been cut on both of them. Maybe I'll make a big deal about it, inspect the contents there and see if I can get an open box discount.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#7 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

This price is epic!

#8 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Very YMMV, but I was able to pick up the last EE at my TRU on clearance for $40 a couple of months ago. It was still tagged at full price.

#9 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Ugh, the number of times I've wished we had a Fry's around here...

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#10 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

I wish this deal had shipping so more CAGs could get in on this. I'm tempted to get one of the two copies near me, but it's clear the tape has been cut on both of them. Maybe I'll make a big deal about it, inspect the contents there and see if I can get an open box discount.

The box I ended up getting looked a little damaged, but the tape on the edges looked good thankfully. They had almost a full pyramid of Max Payne 3 collector's edition, surrounding the Epic GoW3. Almost missed them.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.