Photo
- - - - -

GAMESTOP: B1G1 Free on all PS2 Games. Online Only.

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 darkpice

darkpice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

Title says it all. Mods please delete if this is a duplicate post

http://www.gamestop....n-2?nav=138b-50
Retail Store Hustler

#2 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

All the rpgs are taken....
good lord my ps2 collection is massive

#3 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

So...what are the odds of getting a complete copy of anything? Didn't they toss all the original cases?

#4 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

So...what are the odds of getting a complete copy of anything? Didn't they toss all the original cases?

i say odds are around 30% ive ordered from GS alot in the past and haven't received case or booklet to many times

#5 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

i say odds are around 30% ive ordered from GS alot in the past and haven't received case or booklet to many times

Screw this sale then. Y MUST U BE THIS WAY GS?

*Sigh*

Edit: Actually , I may try afterall. There are a lot of games I'd like for a good price. Currently I have 50$ worth of games in my cart and after rewards card and the B2G1F it's only 28$

hm.

Edited by MrBonk, 29 December 2012 - 10:43 AM.

#6 Alcaeora

Alcaeora

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

Shipping kills this deal...gamestop ftl

#7 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

30+ games for 69$

I'm near the last step of Checkout, and i'm not seeing any shipping charges other than the handling charge

#8 Frany

Frany

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

I wish this was instore there are so many PS2 game at the Gamestop in my town that I'm just waiting for to be on sale.

#9 ManchildofPV

ManchildofPV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Just a note most gamestops will keep the cases if the game is over 9.99 usually granted the customers have to trade it in with case and all but eh. Still good deal I might order .dot hack and megaman. Last note you can pay store and have it shipped out to your house

#10 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

How are you gonna get mega man and .hack? They are both unavailable online :(

#11 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

Why couldn't they at least do B2G2 in-store as well :(

#12 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

It is in store too. The sign was in front of the store.

Batsugunner.png

#13 realskillz

realskillz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

gamestop doesnt seem serious about clearing out their ps2 games why is this not in store also
currently playing witcher 2(360),dmc hd collection(ps3),persona 4(ps2)

#14 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Why couldn't they at least do B2G2 in-store as well :(

Yeah that would be nice. I was just there yesterday. If they had this offer, I could've gotten Onimusha 4 & Dragon Quest VIII + Contra Shattered Soldier all with the boxes with this offer.

#15 slainviper

slainviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

I decided to order a bunch of PS2 games the last time they had a B1G1 glitch. Ordered about 20 that are normally $5-$10. Being that this is Gamestop I didn't expect cases or manuals, and they did indeed all come disk only. My problem is that in addition to that, the disk art for half of them had scratches, chips, or what looks like skid marks. Some people might not care, but just know that if you're going to order online to expect the absolute shittiest quality possible.

#16 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

All I want is Siren. :(

#17 BrandonJ33

BrandonJ33

Alex Anderson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Had terrible experiences ordering PS2/XB/GC stuff online in the past. First order I ever did ('08 or so) was for about $200 of those games and every last one had a "defective" sticker covered up and the discs were in various states of crappy.

The site seems like a dumping ground for the garbage that gets traded in with refurb fees docked and mailed to HQ for "refurbishing." Many of the discs I got obviously never touched their buffing machine.

Expect coasters.

#18 Seshka

Seshka

Part-time Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

Shipping kills this deal...gamestop ftl

Not with the SAVER coupon code as well as the obligatory CAG16.

I asked yesterday and was also told about the BOGO on PS2 games. They're just not bothering to put up a sign or anything to clearance them out.

It's a good thing for me since my local GS still has good PS2 titles.

suzuhasig_zps1d222231.png

#19 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

I'll stop into my store Monday and see if it is there as well...
www.vg-force.com

#20 jj5206

jj5206

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

I asked yesterday and was also told about the BOGO on PS2 games. They're just not bothering to put up a sign or anything to clearance them out.

So this is in store also? If so I may need to take a trip out to my local store.

#21 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

I used those codes but they both show up as Red circles with X's in them. And the price doesn't change with CAG16 even though it says 16% off.

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Online only. Other restrictions may apply."

Is it because I have a rewards card -10%?

#22 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Yeah CAG16 won't work for me either...? Saver went through fine.
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#23 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

It SHOULD stack with your PUR discount.

On a side note, gamestop won't let me check out anymore online. Even though all my info hasn't changed, it keeps saying that given my info my order can't be processed. Anybody else ever have this issue? I honestly haven't done anything that would warrant a banning...

#24 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

If you're worried about not getting the case, remember that you can go into a lot of stores and they will let you swap out the generic case you received with the real thing if you have your receipt and if they actuallly have it.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#25 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

Ah I googled it, gotta have 50$ at least worth of order

#26 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Ah I googled it, gotta have 50$ at least worth of order

Ah really? That sucks, I was like $4.xx away from $50 (18 games).

On an ironic side note I'm receiving a 10% off PUR discount despite the fact that my subscription expired almost 5 months ago. I never renewed and I don't get the 10% off in the stores but online I do. Hey, works for me!
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#27 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

try putting in the saver code clicking out of your cart and then back in and then check out.

#28 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

In my experience with buying used games from Gamestop online the cases usually came plain and or destroyed and the discs terrible.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#29 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

I decided to order a bunch of PS2 games the last time they had a B1G1 glitch. Ordered about 20 that are normally $5-$10. Being that this is Gamestop I didn't expect cases or manuals, and they did indeed all come disk only. My problem is that in addition to that, the disk art for half of them had scratches, chips, or what looks like skid marks. Some people might not care, but just know that if you're going to order online to expect the absolute shittiest quality possible.

I had a similar experience. I ordered like 12 games, and only 2 came complete... but all of the discs were resurfaced using their machines and they actually looked worse than any disc I've ever seen from GS.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#30 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

I had an order over 50 with a non PS2 game in it. With that taken out, CAG16 still doesn't work. Must be because of the b1g1