Best place to find a Wii for cheap?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

I'm looking to get a Wii, but I have a price point that won't go past $50. I'm not having much luck finding anything so far. Where do you guys think the best place to find this would be. I already consistently check AWD, Cowboom, Ebay, CAG Trade Forum. Or should I just keep scouring the internet.
Posted Image

#2 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

I'm looking to get a Wii, but I have a price point that won't go past $50. I'm not having much luck finding anything so far. Where do you guys think the best place to find this would be. I already consistently check AWD, Cowboom, Ebay, CAG Trade Forum. Or should I just keep scouring the internet.

craigslist
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#3 UberSwiss

UberSwiss

Cheap Suits?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

I would try a local pawn shop. I was in a SuperPawn not too long ago and they had an entire case with Wiis lined up. I think the price was $65 for a complete system and some shovel ware title
Currently Playing:
:360: Halo 4/NBA 2k13
:ps3: Assassins Creed 3

Posted Image

#4 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

I'd say cowboom is your best bet and to keep an eye on this page

http://www.cowboom.c...=grid&keywords=

Not sure if the 10% off code celebrate10 is still working but it's worth a try.

Could also look at gohastings.com, however this is probably the worst time to go looking for a Wii or anything videogame related (Christmas time) since most of the stuff on the marketplace has been inflated in response to holiday gift demand.

Prices should go down to normal levels next month.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#5 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

Member, Thrift Shop All-Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

I would try a local pawn shop. I was in a SuperPawn not too long ago and they had an entire case with Wiis lined up. I think the price was $65 for a complete system and some shovel ware title

That's too bad. Pawn shops around here are so overstocked they had them for $35. Even the bad shops have them for $50.

#6 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

I just ordered a black one from Cowboom with Motion Plus Wiimote, nunchuck, sensor bar, power + a/v cable in condition for $66 shipped.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.