Space Marine CE 14.99 PC , DoW2 CE 9.99, WWE 12 CE 9.99 PS3@THQ store

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#31 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Go figure, there's already a jackass selling these in eBay. I'm tempted to buy one just to undercut his dumbass...

I admire your tenacity but don't waste your time and money with people like that on ebay its not going to change anything, you should get one for yourself however like I did, from what I can tell from youtube the space marine collectors edition is really badass.

#32 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

We are so used to free shipping on everything. Blame amazon for starting that trend.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#33 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Wow this is an amazing find, thanks OP! I have been checking on these on and off since it was released. It was 50 once but couldnt bite. Even with outrageous shipping and tax, 25 is a good price.
Posted Image

#34 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Picked up wwe 12 for $17.75 total.

#35 white3er

white3er

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

thanks for the post, the shipping was $11.00 for 6 games.
Posted Image

#36 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Picked up a copy of Space Marine CE for 360 after checking out an unboxing video. Even with shipping and tax, I think it's still a great deal. Missed out on last year's BF price of $50 and pretty much gave up hope to get this at a good price. Thanks OP for the heads up!

#37 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

The :ps3: Space Marine CE is out of stock... damn.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#38 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

the xbox wwe12 says out of stock too.

#39 beefburrito

beefburrito

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

received this email after I placed an order...

For free shipping, please use promo code: SHIPPING1212. (Minimum order is $39.95, free shipping not available for Alaska, Hawaii and Canada) For orders in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada we offer a credit of $7.75, you apply this credit to USPS or UPS shipping methods.

#40 Chihuahua Dad

Chihuahua Dad

Patriots fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

I picked one of the Space Marine CE's up on Black Friday of 2011 for $30. Space Marine is a very underrated game, with a good single player story and fun multiplayer.... I'm going to snag another one for $15!

#41 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

I think I have to bite on Space Marine. That is a really nice price.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#42 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

Hrm.. $25 shipped for PC version of Space Marine CE. I already have the game, but always wanted the CE for collecting.

Sure, I'll consider this a donation to the "Save THQ" fund.

#43 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

traded in my wwe 13 during gamestops big value deal. Woulda picked up the rock edition but its OOS.
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#44 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

damn, waited too long. really wanted the artbook cuz my teacher did the environment designs. fiddlesticks.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#45 SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC

EA Sports suck!!!...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

the xbox wwe12 says out of stock too.

Hmm, I can place the Xbox 360 version of WWE '12 (The People's Edition) in my cart, so it might be back in stock again?...
Rise from your grave...

#46 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

It's too bad about the shipping, because even though I already have Warhammer 40k on PS+, the CE actually looks pretty damn slick. Nothing too major in terms of items included, but the overall packaging/presentation is really nice:

#47 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

Thanks OP. Picked up 360 and PC copies of Space Marine, a PS3 copy of WWE 12, and a copy of Retribution.

I'm bummed I missed out on the PS3 version of Space Marine, that was the only one I really wanted. If anyone has an extra PS3 one and would like to sell it or trade it for a reasonable price, shoot me a PM.

#48 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Man not sure if I want this for $23 after shipping. I have Space Marine already on PC.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#49 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Dont expect to to arrive fast, as this ships from DIGITAL RIVER. Just in case nobody mentioned it before

#50 fluffyfingers

fluffyfingers

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

Man, I keep waffling on the PC version of Space Marine. I bought the PS3 version over a year ago for $20 and feel kind of stupid spending another $23 on the special edition, but it does look kind of nice.

#51 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Even with shipping these are a steal. That Warhammer space marine CE is one of my favorites.
Very nice box & contents

Completely agree with this... In fact I'm tempted to buy it one for the other two systems just so I can have three purity seals for my armor*...

* Armor does not really exist.

#52 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

Completely agree with this... In fact I'm tempted to buy it one for the other two systems just so I can have three purity seals for my armor*...

* Armor does not really exist.

Only the PC version is left.

#53 xgamer

xgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Anybody pick up extra's of either WWE or Space Marine on Xbox360? I would love one of both but they are now out of stock :(
:xbox: - 401
:360: - 57

#54 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Man, I keep waffling on the PC version of Space Marine. I bought the PS3 version over a year ago for $20 and feel kind of stupid spending another $23 on the special edition, but it does look kind of nice.

Space Marine looks soooo much better on pc than it does on consoles. If you don't care for the keyboard and mouse controls (though I thought they were pretty dang good) you can use a 360 gamepad and all the button prompts and such swap to look like 360 buttons. The collector's edition was also really sweet. I preordered it when it first came out and I was not disappointed. Reminded me of a Blizzard Collector's Edition. If I wasn't low on cash after having blown a ton on steam games I'd totally grab one of the console CE's just for the achievements and an extra copy of the awesome goodies.

Also folks shouldn't over look Retribution's Collector's Edition. While there isn't much to it (just a poster and some cards) the box itself looks really cool (like a book) if your a die hard Warhammer geek.

I really hope this isn't the end of Relic and their awesome Warhammer games. I can't afford to get into the table top game! :laugh:

#55 BellardB

BellardB

Get your head in the game!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

If the xbox360 version of Space Marine is out of stock why does it let me add it to cart? Will they be getting more in? I haven't tried to go through checkout yet.

UPDATE:

It appears they will be getting more in. When I placed my order they sent me an email stating due to demand they won't be able to ship until "March 2011"...I assume they mean 2013.

Edited by BellardB, 30 December 2012 - 08:59 PM.
Update

#56 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Also folks shouldn't over look Retribution's Collector's Edition. While there isn't much to it (just a poster and some cards) the box itself looks really cool (like a book) if your a die hard Warhammer geek.

A few days back Steam had the Dawn of War franchise pack with all 6 DoW games plus all DLC (and Retribution has a ton most of which are not included in the CE) for $10.

#57 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

If the xbox360 version of Space Marine is out of stock why does it let me add it to cart? Will they be getting more in? I haven't tried to go through checkout yet.

UPDATE:

It appears they will be getting more in. When I placed my order they sent me an email stating due to demand they won't be able to ship until "March 2011"...I assume they mean 2013.

Anyone know where they sold the Warhammer CE other than THQ.com? I assume gamestop (Amazon never had it)? They may be getting the remaining shipment back of unsold inventory then.

If this was a THQ.com exclusive then i am going to say the email is old and its oos. I doubt they will begin production on this with their current debt.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#58 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

We are so used to free shipping on everything. Blame amazon for starting that trend.

Amazon would still charge shipping on these for non-Prime members. Its why I don't deal with them anymore
Posted Image

#59 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

I'm kinda on the fence at $15 for Space Marine, shipping deffenetely kills it.

16Z462z.jpg

#60 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

Shipping really kills this.
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV