Toys R Us digital weekly ad 12/30 to 1/5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#31 rennoc3258

rennoc3258

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Im callin bs on everthing in this thread where is the ps 3 games only games i see is 360 and sonic

#32 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

If RE6 is $20/30 at TRU, can I go to Best Buy and get some cash back or at least a gift card?

I bought a new copy last Monday(6 days ago) for $40, and I still have the receipt.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#33 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

I thought that groupon expired on 12/24? Is this a different one or did they extend it? I gave my voucher to my brother but he never used it, if it's still valid I'll go use it today

:cry: Yeah, it expired on 12/24. It's pretty sad that I didn't notice that until I got to the store and checked the coupon; somehow I thought the expiration date was 12/31.

It's too bad, too--I basically wasted $10 getting that Groupon and with the hectic Christmas shopping season, I forgot to check on its expiration date. #-o

If RE6 is $20/30 at TRU, can I go to Best Buy and get some cash back or at least a gift card?

I bought a new copy last Monday(6 days ago) for $40, and I still have the receipt.

Yes, you can. Just bring proof of the TRU price and your receipt to Customer Service.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#34 IMURZRO

IMURZRO

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

I wish TRU would have a decent sale or price... I've got $15 in rewards that expire on Jan 13th and another $15 that expire on the 27th.

If you're referring to the 10% back rewards, you can't use that money on videogames anyway. Typically when I get holiday reward money from Toys R US, I end up using it on board games. I'm at the point where I have practically every board game I'd ever want to play.

#35 ichiban_D

ichiban_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Im callin bs on everthing in this thread where is the ps 3 games only games i see is 360 and sonic

I just got back from TRU and purchased RE6 for $19.99! The website still has it for 39.99 so your better off going to the store.

#36 willster98

willster98

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

I tried to price match AC3 Wii U the other day and they turned me down.
They said I needed a printed ad in hand.

Here is Walmarts ad match policy:

http://corporate.wal...match-guarantee

Now keep in mind the cashier you choose. Usually the young kids don't give a rats ass and won't require an Ad. The older cashier's are hard-asses about it. Now my wife does ad matching all the time at our local store with groceries and she has never been asked for an ad. Electronics might be a little different, a few months back I ad matched ACR for $10 bucks from a Best Buy ad and the cashier did want to see an ad and it required manager override.
:) Every time you read this, Shang Tsung sucks the life out of a kitten :)

#37 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

How do they PM the price without the ad? How would they know what the price is?

#38 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

:cry: Yeah, it expired on 12/24. It's pretty sad that I didn't notice that until I got to the store and checked the coupon; somehow I thought the expiration date was 12/31.

It's too bad, too--I basically wasted $10 getting that Groupon and with the hectic Christmas shopping season, I forgot to check on its expiration date. #-o

Yes, you can. Just bring proof of the TRU price and your receipt to Customer Service.

Thanks. I went to TRU, but they didn't have RE6. In fact, they didn't have many games. Anyway, I went to BB and without any problems, and even thought I knew it was going to be impossible to PM the $20, I managed to PM the $29.99 and got 10.XX back. It's better than nothing.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#39 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

If you're referring to the 10% back rewards, you can't use that money on videogames anyway. Typically when I get holiday reward money from Toys R US, I end up using it on board games. I'm at the point where I have practically every board game I'd ever want to play.

I just saw the fine print on my certs too. This blows as I only purchase video games at TRU too when they have good deals.

I wonder what other CAG peeps are using their 10% back certs for? Any good suggestions aside from toys?

#40 Dan Novak

Dan Novak

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Resident Evil 6 is still too expensive for me to tolerate. Even felt ripped off playing the free demo with a friend.

#41 tingram83

tingram83

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

TRU is doing an additional 20% off select games. Sleeping Dogs 360 is $23.99 online at TRU. They also have free store pickup or you could just price match at BB. Here is the link to the other games that are an extra 20% off.
http://www.toysrus.c...999924&view=all

#42 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Dragon Quest VI is $15, so it's very likely it's a clearance. Pair it with Golden Sun Dark Dawn and get both for about $28 after tax.

Batsugunner.png