Amazon: Civ 5 GotY + Gods & Kings, Civ 4, Stronghold $19.99

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

I know this is already mentioned in the AMAZON PCDD thread, but i was browsing the stream sales thread and saw people saying they would have bought if G&K was included, so I felt this deserved its own thread.

Link

#2 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Not sure if it did deserve its own thread. Not basing that off of there already being a thread for Amazon pcdd, but that I don't think its such a good deal it needs it own thread.

G&K can be had for like $3 on GMG right now. I know Civ 5 has been dirt cheap as well. Not sure if this pack is worth it considering that.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#3 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Not sure if it did deserve its own thread. Not basing that off of there already being a thread for Amazon pcdd, but that I don't think its such a good deal it needs it own thread.

G&K can be had for like $3 on GMG right now. I know Civ 5 has been dirt cheap as well. Not sure if this pack is worth it considering that.

But this pack also includes Civ 4 Complete Edition and Stronghold Collection in addition to Civ 5 and G&K. If you received one of the $5 off publisher coupon from Amazon for a previous purchase, this would make it an even better deal.

#4 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

But this pack also includes Civ 4 Complete Edition and Stronghold Collection in addition to Civ 5 and G&K. If you received one of the $5 off publisher coupon from Amazon for a previous purchase, this would make it an even better deal.

If you wanted those games its probably a good deal, but I feel Civ V+G&K might be the main attraction. If you do have the 2K $5 off its a good deal if you want the games for sure.

Edited by V4oLDbOY, 30 December 2012 - 05:03 PM.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#5 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Great deal. Picked it up a few days ago. Loving Civ V

#6 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Now if THAT'S true, then that deserves its own thread.

http://www.greenmang...n-v-gods-kings/

$4.49 isn't a bad price either.
Posted Image

#7 sirdudeoi

sirdudeoi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thanks V4oLDbOY for pointing out the GMG deal. I just got gods & kings there with the 30% off voucher.