Amazon: Civ 5 GotY + Gods & Kings, Civ 4, Stronghold $19.99

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!
I know this is already mentioned in the AMAZON PCDD thread, but i was browsing the stream sales thread and saw people saying they would have bought if G&K was included, so I felt this deserved its own thread.

Link

Not sure if it did deserve its own thread. Not basing that off of there already being a thread for Amazon pcdd, but that I don't think its such a good deal it needs it own thread.

G&K can be had for like $3 on GMG right now. I know Civ 5 has been dirt cheap as well. Not sure if this pack is worth it considering that.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Not sure if it did deserve its own thread. Not basing that off of there already being a thread for Amazon pcdd, but that I don't think its such a good deal it needs it own thread.

G&K can be had for like $3 on GMG right now. I know Civ 5 has been dirt cheap as well. Not sure if this pack is worth it considering that.[/QUOTE]

But this pack also includes Civ 4 Complete Edition and Stronghold Collection in addition to Civ 5 and G&K. If you received one of the $5 off publisher coupon from Amazon for a previous purchase, this would make it an even better deal.

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']But this pack also includes Civ 4 Complete Edition and Stronghold Collection in addition to Civ 5 and G&K. If you received one of the $5 off publisher coupon from Amazon for a previous purchase, this would make it an even better deal.[/QUOTE]

If you wanted those games its probably a good deal, but I feel Civ V+G&K might be the main attraction. If you do have the 2K $5 off its a good deal if you want the games for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back