Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Ad - 1/6-1/12 - 100% Trade In Credit - MOH Warfighter $29.99 - ZombiU $44.99

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

Thanks to bainbridge's stache for posting a screen shot of the ad at bluray.com:

- 100% Bonus Trade In Credit Continues

- Buy Two Get One Free (Pre-Owned)

- [WII U] Batman City: Armored Edition $49.99
- [WII U] Assassin's Creed $44.99
- [WII U] ZombiU $44.99
- [WII U] Transformers Prime: The Game $39.99
- [WII U] ESPN Sports Connection $34.99
- [WII U] Just Dance 4 $34.99
- [WII U] Wipeout 3 $34.99
- [WII U]:360::ps3: Epic Mickey 2 $34.99
- :wii:Epic Mickey 2 $24.99
- :360::ps3: Madden 13 $39.99
- :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13 $39.99
- :360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted $39.99
- :360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter $29.99

#2 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Well, if they give me grief for price matching Target's ZombiU price, I can tell them it's $44.99 next week at their own store. Still expecting/hoping for $40 in my price match window time.

#3 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Is Zombi U worth 45? Want something else to play on the Wii u besides NG3 and NSMB

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

come on moh, keep on dropping like the previous one lol. as for the wii u i must say that the libary is dissapointing. 94 % of the libary is multiplats that have been cheaper elsewhere. that being said the libary will pick up for sure :D
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#5 rohitman

rohitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

ZombiU will be a $20 "greatest hits" or something title soon enough. I think they're just hoping people will plunk down the money because there isn't much to play on the Wii U. Wait for more titles to come out and this will drop.

#6 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

ZombiU will be a $20 "greatest hits" or something title soon enough. I think they're just hoping people will plunk down the money because there isn't much to play on the Wii U. Wait for more titles to come out and this will drop.

I know you're trying to be helpful and I'm not flaming you in any way.

But Why do people on CAG say this all the time. It's true of every single video game. (With very rare exceptions). He's asking if its worth $45 NOW since he needs something to play.

#7 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Is Zombi U worth 45? Want something else to play on the Wii u besides NG3 and NSMB

If you have any interest in kart racers at all, pick up Sonic Racing Transformed for $40. It looks and plays great on the Wii U, and the off-TV play option is awesome when you're wanting to watch NFL (or something else) at the same time. I've put in more time on this game than any other, and I've nearly 100%-ed New Super Mario Bros U.
\\:D/

#8 Owlmanus

Owlmanus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

If you have any interest in kart racers at all, pick up Sonic Racing Transformed for $40. It looks and plays great on the Wii U, and the off-TV play option is awesome when you're wanting to watch NFL (or something else) at the same time. I've put in more time on this game than any other, and I've nearly 100%-ed New Super Mario Bros U.

its 30 for wii u at TRU

#9 superman37876

superman37876

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

Medal of Honor Warfighter worth it @ $29.99? I enjoyed the single player of the other one, but hated the multi. Has the game been improved on both multi and single player?

#10 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Totally not regretting buying Dragon's Dogma for $30 right now. I guess there is a small chance it will go on an unadvertised sell, but damn what is the point of @gamer coupons anymore

#11 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Totally not regretting buying Dragon's Dogma for $30 right now. I guess there is a small chance it will go on an unadvertised sell, but damn what is the point of @gamer coupons anymore

To get the games for cheap when they go on sale.

Seriously just don't renew and sit out. It pays for itself when you use it once for the entire fucking year or if you do trade in. You have a few months (which was expected since its the busiest season of the year.....) that aren't OMG I get a $5 game or I am awesome I have a ton of flips for profit opertunity and people whine.

#12 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

exactly why im not getting a wii-u til the new monster hunter comes out.

come on moh, keep on dropping like the previous one lol. as for the wii u i must say that the libary is dissapointing. 94 % of the libary is multiplats that have been cheaper elsewhere. that being said the libary will pick up for sure :D

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#13 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

DEFINATELY worth it!!!

#14 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

ZombiiU is EASILY worth $45, do you not have it? Because anyone that has it will tell you the same, the reviews it got were so wrong I was SHOCKED! I almost returned mine becwuse of ign's 6 point something, decided to give it a shot and omg I LOVED IT, sure EVENTUALLY it will hit about $20 if you wait 12 more months... but its a great exclusive zombie game with a system with a limited library at the moment, dont forget the wii zelda games are $20 GH's now too for the most part, ppl who payed $60 will tell u it was still worth it.

#15 darkrun

darkrun

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

Is the 100% trade in extra for iPods also? If so then they would give me $180 for my 4th gen 32GB model, which is about fair since I probably can't get any more than that. Also do you need a receipt?

#16 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Is the 100% trade in extra for iPods also? If so then they would give me $180 for my 4th gen 32GB model, which is about fair since I probably can't get any more than that.

No

#17 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

How is Transformers Prime?

#18 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Medal of Honor Warfighter worth it @ $29.99? I enjoyed the single player of the other one, but hated the multi. Has the game been improved on both multi and single player?

I only played a little of the multi, but I can say the single player is horrible, awful, no good. Couldn't even bring myself to finish it.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#19 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

I only played a little of the multi, but I can say the single player is horrible, awful, no good. Couldn't even bring myself to finish it.

Thats weird, because the original MoH's redeeming glory was the amazing SP. the online MP was broken for a long time and then was all snipers because it was 1 hit kills no matter where you hit the person.

Although I held out on this title as of the previous' price drop. Am waiting for $15 or less for this one. Might skip it all together:

#20 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

I got it from Redbox specifically for the single player because I was in the mood for a game like that. I was blown away by how bad it was.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#21 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

http://shop.lockerz....u-11132012.html
You can get it for $39 at Lockerz right now. I am having fun with the game so far.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#22 superman37876

superman37876

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

Oh man, that sucks that Medal of Honor bombed that bad on the single player campaign. :( Was hoping it would be decent...

#23 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the ads. No Dragon's Dogma sale. :(
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#24 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

zombie u is a hardcore survival style zombie game, you die fast, as in, bitten you will almost always be dead.
when you die you lose that person, all your stuff i gone.
you then have to make a new guy, but your old guy is a zombie if you kill him you can at least get your stuff back.

also when you die, any friends you have can find your dead person in their game and kill him and take what was once your stuff.
bullets are scarce, and can attract zombies to you.

all that said, I would say get scribblenaughts U because it's fun, zombie U's bad reviews are people not understanding what it was trying to be to begin with, a mostly realistic what if zombies attacked style game.

#25 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

u must not have been paying attention. Last time I checked nintendo takes their sweet time when dropping prices. In 2014/2015 it'll b $20 msrp b then PS4/720 wil have better versions

Edited by Enuf, 31 December 2012 - 11:01 PM.

#26 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

I don't think Nintendo even greatest hits anything but games they produce.

But ZombiU's price drops will be determined by Ubisoft, not Nintendo.

#27 htz

htz

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

I think MOH Warfighter's MSRP is $29.99 now. At least that is how I interpret gamestop's weekly ad when they mention "price drop" instead of the usual "savings".

#28 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

I don't think Nintendo even greatest hits anything but games they produce.

But ZombiU's price drops will be determined by Ubisoft, not Nintendo.

ur right forgot its ubisoft but the price will still hold since its a new system & the $30-$40 msrp will come 1st.

#29 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

signs in-store state 100% is over on 1/19

#30 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Thanks op.