Resident Evil 6 (360) $12 Possible Bestbuy Price match

I assume you are local to NFM? I am gonna head there before work tomorrow and see if they will match their site, or if it is that price instore

RE6 I actually liked when I played it but traded it in when it was going for $40 credit at BBY. Have been waiting for the price to drop. Wish I was near a NFM.

First thing I have to get out of the way. Nebraska Furniture Mart either has come a really long way from just furniture or they picked an extremely weird name for a store such as this with all that they sell. :whistle2:k

Second thing, I just emailed this page to my gmail and will attempt to price match this bad boy tomorrow at Best Buy and see if it works pulled up on my phone. For $12, I will certainly snatch this game up. I had been holding out for a while, but this is too good to pass up. And despite what the haters of this game will say, it is definitely worth it for this price. :bouncy:

I'm assuming this would only work if you lived in Nebraska. If i brought this to BBY in PA, they would give me the silly look. Actually, the woman who works CS just asks me what price shes need to match without asking for any proof nowadays - but I think if i said Nebraska Furniture even she would turn me down.

That said, its probably cheaper to do a group buy on this - with 4, its $42 shipping but with 5 its free.

It cost 2 dollars to ship a game. If 4 people did this It would only cost $8 for the shipper to the other participants.

Last edited by a moderator:
My order of 5 got knocked down to 1 with a personal email from a sales guy. It's still free shipping though, which is what I was trying to accomplish in the first place so works for me(though maybe not the people who would've gotten copies for $15 as a result)

[quote name='Pookymeister']My order of 5 got knocked down to 1 with a personal email from a sales guy. It's still free shipping though, which is what I was trying to accomplish in the first place so works for me(though maybe not the people who would've gotten copies for $15 as a result)[/QUOTE]

Was the correct amount charged to your card? They canceled my entire order, but I just noticed a charge for the full amount on my card. This isn't a pending authorization or temporary hold, but an actual completed charge to my account. I've never ordered from NFM so I'm not sure if there system is so antiquated that they automatically put full charges through for every order and then issue refunds if anything is OOS or canceled. This would be in contrast to most sites which place temporary authorizations at the time of the order and then finalize the charge for the correct amount at the time of shipping.

Yea, they fully charged me the $60 bucks. I thought i was in the clear at that point when i saw it the other day. Dude's email said i would get a credit of $48 applied to card.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I'm assuming this would only work if you lived in Nebraska. If i brought this to BBY in PA, they would give me the silly look. Actually, the woman who works CS just asks me what price shes need to match without asking for any proof nowadays - but I think if i said Nebraska Furniture even she would turn me down.

That said, its probably cheaper to do a group buy on this - with 4, its $42 shipping but with 5 its free.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Same thing happened to me when I tried to price match Ted and Ice Age 4. Got this attempting to hold back laugh look from a manager who refused to PM unless they shipped to VA and she walked off. Mins later I went on my phone and confirmed they do ship to VA and got a price match :p Guess who was laughing last? :D

[quote name='Masterkyo']Remember bestbuy price match online price till 1/14/13 :)[/QUOTE]

Well if they are smart they would continue to PM if they want to stay in business :p

bread's done
Back