Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force 2 (PS3) $13

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I don't know if this has English menus or anything, but I'm in for one. I won't be playing this game for the story anyway.

On a side note, it was nice that they offered offered the option to ship it in a box instead of a bubble mailer, even if it was 50c more.

[quote name='ckc4043']Can we play this game through online?[/QUOTE]

my question exactly. DW Strikeforce 2 won't be released in the US though?

[quote name='ckc4043']I do not know how to get the free shipping...I am confused now..Anyone can combine to buy together?[/QUOTE]
Orders over $25 get free shipping

I love Dynasty Warriors, Tactics, RoTK, and Destiny of an Emperor stuff, and even right now I am playing DW Vol. 2 on my PSP, but I HATED Strikeforce. Just everything about it felt wrong - especially the flying enemies and the over-reliance on arrow attacking. That said, I would urge people to check out video of Strikeforce before picking it or 2 up.

[quote name='ubdu']I love Dynasty Warriors, Tactics, RoTK, and Destiny of an Emperor stuff, and even right now I am playing DW Vol. 2 on my PSP, but I HATED Strikeforce. Just everything about it felt wrong - especially the flying enemies and the over-reliance on arrow attacking. That said, I would urge people to check out video of Strikeforce before picking it or 2 up.[/QUOTE]

This. Playing as an arrow user and spamming side dash just felt like you were cheating the game. I love every other DW Game/Spinoff, but this was the only one I couldnt force myself to play.

bread's done
Back