Rhythm Heaven Nintendo DS $2.99 @ Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

One local store showed as having it, so in for one. Thanks op.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#32 KJAZZ

KJAZZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Really great price. It's challenging game. Highly recommeded if you like music games. Think this is better than the Wii one in my opinion.

Favorite song :-D

Due to the inaccuracy of flick controls, gonna have to disagree with you there.

But this is easily worth $15, so if you're at all interested in Rhythm Games, and have yet to play this, pick it up!

#33 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

I picked one up for my niece today. It rang up $19.99, so they had to price match their website.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#34 beaus27

beaus27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

If anyone gets a spare copy for $2.99 let me know, I'll buy. :)

Edited by beaus27, 03 January 2013 - 03:13 AM.

#35 stevex196x

stevex196x

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Fun game, my sister bought it for me yesterday but she had to price match the site. Can't complain for $2.99.

#36 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Yes, it's much better on wii because of the better difficulty balancing, and the better tech. It's still a very fun and unique game, though it is extremely unforgiving.

He said he thought the DS one was better, which is the opposite of what you said. I agree with the DS one being better because the music is better IMO - that's enough reason right there for me - and there's more variety on DS with swiping, tapping, etc. whereas on Wii it's just waggle.