• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

Link: http://www.walmart.c...indingMethod=rr

#2 blankempathy

blankempathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

came expecting shovelware. Theres actually some decent stuff on this list.

#3 Bleedingwickedly

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Damn that list isnt bad. What shod I pair with Jak and Dexter?

#4 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

Ico SOTC

#5 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

If I had a PS3 i would probably buy every single game except the ones that require move.

#6 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

ugh, the only game I really want from that list is Ico & Shadow...

#7 SkywardKing

SkywardKing

El-Skyward Magnifico

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Damn that list isnt bad. What shod I pair with Jak and Dexter?

So many decent options lol. Maybe ICO & Shadow of the colossus collection, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3 or God of War Origins Collection or Heavy Rain lol.

#8 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

no free shipping to store on these items :(

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#9 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

What is "The Shadow of the Colossus Collection" exactly? I looked at it and couldn't figure it out. I've seen it mentioned a couple of times on the web as being something that's okay? FYI: I didn't get a PS2 until 2005 then only played a few games and got rid of it and got an Xbox 360. Most of this stuff I've never played. I got the Tomb Raider Collection for $10 from the SE sale. Is the Shadow of the collosus collection and the jak and daxter collection a good deal at 15 each or better to wait for 10? Or will they not hit 10 before selling out everywhere?

edit: Yikes, just read that ICO in that collection doesn't allow Y-Axis inversion. Well that's out. I'll never be playing those two games (Shadow and ICO). Maybe I'll still get Jak somewhere if I can find it cheap by itself.

Edited by Blaster man, 31 December 2012 - 01:40 PM.

#10 madmanlife

madmanlife

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

finally picked up uncharted 3 and also got the jak collection

#11 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

If I didn't own ICO/SOTC, U3, inFamous 2 and LBP2, I'd be all over this.

Nothing for me, thanks OP.

#12 DillPickles

DillPickles

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

In for Ico & God of War, thanks OP!

#13 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Good games there, but I have all the ones I'd want.

A bit of advice for anyone even considering it: although I loved MAG when it came out, I just popped in the game the other day and it takes a while to get a match. And everyone that's left is pretty darn good.
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#14 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Good games there, but I have all the ones I'd want.

A bit of advice for anyone even considering it: although I loved MAG when it came out, I just popped in the game the other day and it takes a while to get a match. And everyone that's left is pretty darn good.

That's discouraging. I have MAG in my backlog. Wish there was offline bots.

I'd get five bundles if they'd let me. Now if only I had about $150 and shipping/handling!

#15 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

This is a decent deal for new PS3 owners like me. Some of these like Heavy Rain were $16 at Amazon/Newegg through the holiday season, but have risen since. (Ico/Shadow is still at $16.)

Any opinions on Modnation Racers or Motorstorm?

#16 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Newegg has it for $15.99 with free shipping.

#17 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Modnation Racers is a LOT of fun, it's one of the few karting games I actually went out of my way to ace the entire campaign (my PS3 then died and I lost all my hard work :( thus PS+ for life now!). Motorstorm is just a solid all around racing game, and that goes for all the entries (my favorite's apocalypse though).

What is "The Shadow of the Colossus Collection" exactly? I looked at it and couldn't figure it out. I've seen it mentioned a couple of times on the web as being something that's okay? FYI: I didn't get a PS2 until 2005 then only played a few games and got rid of it and got an Xbox 360. Most of this stuff I've never played. I got the Tomb Raider Collection for $10 from the SE sale. Is the Shadow of the collosus collection and the jak and daxter collection a good deal at 15 each or better to wait for 10? Or will they not hit 10 before selling out everywhere?

edit: Yikes, just read that ICO in that collection doesn't allow Y-Axis inversion. Well that's out. I'll never be playing those two games (Shadow and ICO). Maybe I'll still get Jak somewhere if I can find it cheap by itself.

You're missing out buddy. I played Ico last year in 3D and let me say it was breathtaking. Such an amazing game in every single aspect. Graphics, gameplay, soundtrack, everything. It's a must play for anyone imo.
As for SotC, pretty much the same although I think Ico had a better story, but SotC was over all stunning.

#18 Bleedingwickedly

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

So many decent options lol. Maybe ICO & Shadow of the colossus collection, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3 or God of War Origins Collection or Heavy Rain lol.

Got Ico, Unchated 3, GoW Saga(15 on BF) and I played heavy rain

#19 oregonjon

oregonjon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Ended up with Heavy Rain and GT5.

I'm sure that playing Heavy Rain is going to be torture after The Walking Dead, and GT5 after Forza 4 & H is probably going to be rough. Not to mention I haven't touched a Gran Turismo game since 2.

But you know. Buying games. It's slightly addicting. I still need to open that copy of Dark Sector.

Ico & Shadow + Uncharted would be a sweetheart deal if I din't have both. Both look awesome in 3D, too.

#20 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'd play it anyways, it's a good game....really.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#21 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

Ended up with Heavy Rain and GT5.

I'm sure that playing Heavy Rain is going to be torture after The Walking Dead, and GT5 after Forza 4 & H is probably going to be rough. Not to mention I haven't touched a Gran Turismo game since 2.

But you know. Buying games. It's slightly addicting. I still need to open that copy of Dark Sector.

Ico & Shadow + Uncharted would be a sweetheart deal if I din't have both. Both look awesome in 3D, too.

Torture? No way. If anything Heavy Rain will make it feel like your decisions actually have a impact compared to The Walking Dead. I got every trophy for it, I had to see all the endings, all the possible scenarios and had a blast doing it.

If you own a PS3 you're doing a disservice if you don't own this game in my opinion.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us, Outlast: Whistleblower 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#22 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

I rely on inversion for aiming, which you don't need in Ico, nor do I remember it being an issue.

I thought the game was boring though... sotc too
FadeToOne.png

#23 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

Same here, maybe I'll get Heavy Rain too but I'll probably never get around to playing it

#24 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

That's discouraging. I have MAG in my backlog. Wish there was offline bots.

I'd get five bundles if they'd let me. Now if only I had about $150 and shipping/handling!

Backlog? That game's heyday was two years ago. It's online only and unfortunately eons past it's prime.

Unfortunately Zipper killed it with one single patch, that's when most people quit the game, including me, after around 180 hours put into it.

#25 Abear21

Abear21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Torture? No way. If anything Heavy Rain will make it feel like your decisions actually have a impact compared to The Walking Dead. I got every trophy for it, I had to see all the endings, all the possible scenarios and had a blast doing it.

If you own a PS3 you're doing a disservice if you don't own this game in my opinion.

I agree! I'll be picking up two games I traded in and wanted to play ever since, Heavy Rain and Uncharted 3.

Heavy Rain is awesome, it's slow going, but awesome. And the one piece of DLC that came out is probably one of the most memorable and thrilling sequences in gaming I've ever played--It's great. I only saw one ending so here comes adding more on to the backlog!

#26 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Unfortunately Zipper killed it with one single patch, that's when most people quit the game, including me, after around 180 hours put into it.

What'd the patch do that caused people to lose interest in the game?

#27 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Great list but own almost all of them. Modnation is the only one I'm interested in but it's $15 at target and I think at BB. But the rest of those are great! Jak, ICO, LBP2, UC3, Heavy Rain is a classic!!

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#28 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

Exactly, as much as I liked TWD, Heavy Rain it aint as far as consequences for actions.

#29 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Exactly, as much as I liked TWD, Heavy Rain it aint as far as consequences for actions.

I thought the single best thing that HR did was the fact that the game continued on even when you failed at something. It always had an impact on the story, but the story continued. I was tempted to see some of the other variations, but I really thought it was best as one playthrough. Otherwise, its like rewatching a movie with different cuts and deleted scenes that drastically change the nature and result of the movie.

Oh, and I hated the Jason's father and did everything possible to make his life miserable.

#30 kgeer18

kgeer18

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

not seeing little big planet as shown in advertisement GOYE .. what gives