(Dead) Halo 4 34.99 on Newegg

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Indoor Bot

Indoor Bot

CAG in Training!? HAHAHA!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Use code EMCYTZT2716 at checkout for $25 off.

Edited by Indoor Bot, 02 January 2013 - 06:35 AM.

#2 Frany

Frany

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

http://www.newegg.co...em-_-74-103-248

#3 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Deals expire at
11:59pm PT on 12/31/2012
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#4 nesdude

nesdude

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Was going to bite at $40 the last few weeks, never did. Can't beat $35. Thanks for the heads up.

#5 KingNothing09

KingNothing09

Where's your crown?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Helluva deal, I'm in. Thanks OP!
Check out The Joe Rogan Experience on iTunes or on JoeRogan.net, it's seriously the funniest, most mind opening shit available for free on the internet.

#6 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Thanks OP!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#7 BetaDemo

BetaDemo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

I'm interested but my halo4 'buy' price point is ~$20.
Posted Image

#8 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

I'm interested but my halo4 'buy' price point is ~$20.

You'll probably be waiting for a while for $20. Maybe Black Friday 2013.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#9 Shifty Effect

Shifty Effect

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Thank you OP.

#10 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

You'll probably be waiting for a while for $20. Maybe Black Friday 2013.

lol no. it'll hit $20 faster than you think.
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#11 scrappydoo

scrappydoo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

Wow, gonna try to combine this with the AMEX offer to get the game for free. Thanks, OP!

#12 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

lol no. it'll hit $20 faster than you think.

This.

#13 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

Wow, gonna try to combine this with the AMEX offer to get the game for free. Thanks, OP!

Expires today doesn't it?

#14 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Picked it up, thanks OP.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#15 vickers500

vickers500

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Snagged one. Thanks op.

#16 Wedgie

Wedgie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

And this is why I don't bother buying games on launch day. Less than two months after it releases and it's almost half the price.

#17 The Acacia Strain

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

And this is why I don't bother buying games on launch day. Less than two months after it releases and it's almost half the price.

They demean the values very badly. I usually shop at Black Friday for my games, unless it is something I must have. I've not bought a game near release in a very long time.

#18 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

It's not a good game at all. If you've waited this long, might as well just keep on waiting.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#19 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Why are people waiting? this is one exclusive you should be playing now...

#20 SweetP1983

SweetP1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

Would get this but have yet to play the original and up. So far only beaten Reach and liked it a lot.
135068.png]

#21 The Acacia Strain

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Why are people waiting? this is one exclusive you should be playing now...

Some of us stick to the cheap ass title.

#22 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

It's not a good game at all. If you've waited this long, might as well just keep on waiting.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that comment. I have never played a Halo game in my life (I have the first two on my original Xbox and three on my 360 -- but never played them; my 2 LE is actually still sealed). That said, I really enjoyed Halo 4 - a fantastic campaign with a very touching story focused on the relationship between the Chief and Cortana. It reminded me in many ways of the relationship between the Doctor and his Tardis. I have no idea who 343 Industries is, but I think they nailed it, and I can't wait for Halo 5. It makes me want to go play the Bungie trilogy.

This is a good price. The Halo games usually take forever to go down, and 4 is a terrific title. First FPS I have ever played and beaten.

#23 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

We'll have to agree to disagree on that comment. I have never played a Halo game in my life (I have the first two on my original Xbox and three on my 360 -- but never played them; my 2 LE is actually still sealed). That said, I really enjoyed Halo 4 - a fantastic campaign with a very touching story focused on the relationship between the Chief and Cortana. It reminded me in many ways of the relationship between the Doctor and his Tardis. I have no idea who 343 Industries is, but I think they nailed it, and I can't wait for Halo 5. It makes me want to go play the Bungie trilogy.

This is a good price. The Halo games usually take forever to go down, and 4 is a terrific title. First FPS I have ever played and beaten.

Not true about the last part. Both Reach and ODST dropped in price fast.

I had this and ended up trading it in (actually made money after bonuses and selling the dlc). I think Im a little Haloed out...i will buy it back when its cheap to finish the campaign. I dont do Halo multiplayer and couldnt justify keeping the game right now while the value is high...or was a couple weeks ago.

#24 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Not true about the last part. Both Reach and ODST dropped in price fast.

I had this and ended up trading it in (actually made money after bonuses and selling the dlc). I think Im a little Haloed out...i will buy it back when its cheap to finish the campaign. I dont do Halo multiplayer and couldnt justify keeping the game right now while the value is high...or was a couple weeks ago.

Corrected on Reach and ODST (and we can add Wars to that, too), but frankly, I meant only the core canon trilogy. Reach and ODST were always more context/side stories. The Master Chief still defines the franchise.

One more thing-- the graphics/art direction in this game were simply amazing -- among all the games I played this year (And I received or picked up nearly all the AAA titles this holiday), this stands among the most beautiful titles I've played and listened to. The soundtrack is epic.

#25 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

I have never played a Halo game in my life ... The soundtrack is epic.

Halo 4 has arguably the worst soundtrack of any game in the series. PLEASE play the others if only for that reason.