Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

Best Buy Deal of the Day: Gran Turismo 6 $39.99/$31.99 Unlocked, Saints Row IV (PS3, Xbox 360) $29.99/$23.99 Unlocked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3530 replies to this topic

#31 whotheheck

whotheheck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

For those of you wondering (because I was) the points don't show up until after you get to the review order screen.

#32 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Why not just pick it up in store?

Can't make it up to my local BB this week, so by the time I can it probably will have arrived in the mail.

#33 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Not everyone has a Best Buy. Closest one to me is a little under 2 hours away.

Yeah that is the same for me too.

#34 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

The 800 pts made it a great deal. Combined a $5 RZ cert so $7.99 without tax for 3 months and 800 MSP is pretty solid in my book.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#35 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

sweet deal with the 800 MSP. I just renewed my XBL for a year earlier this month but might make an order since I have BB GC money to spare.

#36 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

Hmm, don't know if I want to bite because my Live doesn't expire until next year and I have about 5000 points right now...

#37 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

How soon do you get the MSRP, and how? Do they just email it to you? Im getting it for in store pickup but am not sure if i actually want it. XBL golds kinda worthless, not like PSN+ where you actually get GOOD deals and free games. Still for 800msp its worth it if you really get it

Hell if they email you a code maybe i can just return the card and keep the points, right?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#38 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

This is a pretty great deal. Basically buy 2 1600 point cards for full price and get a year of gold for $12. I ordered 2, woud have got 2 more but I just bought 2 of them on black friday for the same price, minus the 800 points =/

#39 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

If you add the 3 month card into cart, you get 800 MSP free!

Posted Image
Xbox Is More Amazing with Xbox LIVE
Save $20 on a 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership card, or get 800 bonus Microsoft points with a 3-month card. Plus free shipping.

The DOTD is stacking with this week's offer, for those wondering where the 800 bonus points is coming from. Thanks zolar for the reminder and CheapyD/mod who edited the title for me. Posted Image

#40 mrcheapo11

mrcheapo11

Whoooooooooooooop!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

Glad I haven't bit on a full year of gold! I got a 3 month on BF, and now this! I only wish this had been in time to buy Dawnguard.

Posted Image

you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.

Hello all this is my frist post on GAG forums.

PM me for invites to Lockerz.com!

#41 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

How soon do you get the MSRP, and how? Do they just email it to you? Im getting it for in store pickup but am not sure if i actually want it. XBL golds kinda worthless, not like PSN+ where you actually get GOOD deals and free games. Still for 800msp its worth it if you really get it

Hell if they email you a code maybe i can just return the card and keep the points, right?

They email you the MSP and it says it usually arrives within 30 minutes but that hasn't been the case for me. It says at max it can take 8 hours.

As for returns, I don't have a local Best Buy so I wouldn't know. You could however flip the 3 month cards on eBay or something.

komentra.png

#42 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

Thanks for posting this. I could use the points and I was looking to spend my trade-in credit on something.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]; Velocity Ultra
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#43 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

Just received my msp codes in email. :)

komentra.png

#44 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

Why do some people have to Fuck with great deals?
Posted Image

#45 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Those of you ordering multiples, are you just using separate orders with the same info? I was wondering about the chances of them canceling.

#46 theEchness

theEchness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Nice new thread. In for one, thanks OP.

#47 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Those of you ordering multiples, are you just using separate orders with the same info? I was wondering about the chances of them canceling.

Yep. I made four separate orders and just got four 800 point codes in my email.
So, I'm assuming it's not going to get cancelled and if it does then hey $40 in points for me for free!

komentra.png

#48 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Why do some people have to Fuck with great deals?

What do you mean? By returning the cards to best buy? I agree with that. The company is offering a great deal and shouldn't take advantage of them by using a exploit like that.

However, i see nothing wrong with throwing them on eBay.

komentra.png

#49 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

This would be the same as getting a 12 month card for $35 and 3200 points for $16.96 (57.6% off) which is better than anything this Black Friday.
Posted Image

#50 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

What do you mean? By returning the cards to best buy? I agree with that. The company is offering a great deal and shouldn't take advantage of them by using a exploit like that.

However, i see nothing wrong with throwing them on eBay.

No not anything wrong with selling them. Trying to return the cards to keep the points is super shady.
Posted Image

#51 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Redeemed all 7 codes. Maybe I'll get more when I'm done with my classes.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#52 rockykai

rockykai

They don't make them like they used to

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

Oh man... and I bought so many points on the 1600 for $15 sale that I barely know what to do with them as is.

I'm still in for one since I know I can use a few months of it at least and the points may still be useful too. Thanks!

#53 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

No not anything wrong with selling them. Trying to return the cards to keep the points is super shady.

Definitely agree on that. That kind of stuff will just make companies less likely to do these awesome deals.

komentra.png

#54 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

The DOTD is stacking with this week's offer, for those wondering where the 800 bonus points is coming from. Thanks zolar for the reminder and CheapyD/mod who edited the title for me. Posted Image

Zolor, but it's cool. This is a nice thread for the new year.

Anyways, I might just get the full year for $40 with my GC since I have a ton of points left over from the Target BF deal.

#55 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Well now I do not want to go to bed until I get my points. :(
Posted Image

#56 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Good timing as I have a month left with XBox Gold. Thanks, guys.
Posted Image

#57 jmillion

jmillion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

they either mail the card or u can pickup at BB. the points are emailed to u. i just ordered 1. 12.99 no tax. NYC
Posted Image

#58 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

This is very appealing. Could have had 12 months of gold for 39.99 or, 9 months of gold, and 2400 points for the same price?

Heck of a deal.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#59 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

Well this is a steal specially when you have rewards to use.......thanks OP

#60 Xanctakhe

Xanctakhe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

Well that's a fantastic deal, no extra for shipping or tax for me either.