Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

Best Buy Deal of the Day: Gran Turismo 6 $39.99/$31.99 Unlocked, Saints Row IV (PS3, Xbox 360) $29.99/$23.99 Unlocked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3530 replies to this topic

#751 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

Maybe if you were 5 but yet in your signature... "PS Vita - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed!". What makes those two so drastically different?

i thought LBP Karting was a great game with A LOT of customization options and then you throw in the fact you get the Vita version also and that the DLC clothing spans across LBP Vita & LBP 2 that makes it even better.

There is no Vita version of LittleBigPlanet Karting

I still find the game worth the $25 I payed for it.
For those of you who want it, $20 is a fine price for this game.

#752 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

There is ZERO comparing this game to Sonic All-Stars.

And, to have Sonic Racing........ on the Vita......... to go.........:applause::bouncy::shock::drool:\\:D/:joystick::razz::bouncy::D:grouphug::mrgreen::bow::whee:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#753 htz

htz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

If I bought this on Black Friday for $25, do you think they would price match it to this price?
Is the holiday price match window still open?

You can't PM deal of the day deals officially but I doubt any employee will bother to check that its a deal of the day deal since it will just show up as a normal sale price when scanned. So to answer your question, yes you can do the PM since the holiday PM period ends on 1/24/13.

Will you price match?
No. All Deal of the Day products are of Limited Quantities and are excluded from the Best Buy Price Match Guarantee.

There is no Vita version of LittleBigPlanet Karting

I still find the game worth the $25 I payed for it.
For those of you who want it, $20 is a fine price for this game.

Littlebigplanet DLC that are skin related works on all littlebigplanet games from what I remember.

#754 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

If I bought this on Black Friday for $25, do you think they would price match it to this price?
Is the holiday price match window still open?

Even if they don't, or you just want to avoid confrontation, you can just order one and return the old order before 1-24.

#755 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Thanks OP, decided to repurchase the game again since I sold my 1st copy to gamestop a few weeks ago.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely Default
:wiiu: Bayonetta 2

#756 VA

VA

Do my nipples frighten you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

i thought LBP Karting was a great game with A LOT of customization options and then you throw in the fact you get the Vita version also and that the DLC clothing spans across LBP Vita & LBP 2 that makes it even better.

Have you tried Sailor Jerry's Rum?

It is fantastic.

#757 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

I got LBP Karting for $15 at Target when that deal was posted on here. Maybe if I was 5 I would've liked it. Traded it to GameStop when they were giving $30 for it.

I did the same thing. They physics were sound, but all the stickers and crap are just not my thing.

#758 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

Have you tried Sailor Jerry's Rum?

It is fantastic.

If that happened to be an accidental wrong quote in your response to your post, which would make sense, yeah.

My usual breakdown goes Kraken, Captain, Jerry =P~. If I'm really slumming it up, then it's Bacardi Clear. Never Bacardi Gold though, :puke: every time....

Edit: Also, I ended up buying the game.

Dr_Para.png

#759 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

If that happened to be an accidental wrong quote in your response to your post, which would make sense, yeah.

My usual breakdown goes Kraken, Captain, Jerry =P~. If I'm really slumming it up, then it's Bacardi Clear. Never Bacardi Gold though, :puke: every time....

Edit: Also, I ended up buying the game.

all spiced rum makes me yak

edit: also gonna pick up the game, i can scrounge up a rz cert from shopkick i think

#760 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Redeemed $5 Shopkick and picked up LBPK for $14.99; for $15, why not.

#761 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

I was gonna attempt to PM the (shipped) copy of LBP Karting I got on black friday. I have a feeling the phone reps would know its the deal of the day and not PM but maybe I could get lucky...

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#762 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

There is ZERO comparing this game to Sonic All-Stars.

And, to have Sonic Racing........ on the Vita......... to go.........:applause::bouncy::shock::drool:\\:D/:joystick::razz::bouncy::D:grouphug::mrgreen::bow::whee:

Mmmm so I assume the Sonic AS for Vita is pretty good then. I read reviews stating to stay away from the Vita version, but after getting MK and PSAS I can't see why I wouldn't love to have this as a portable kart racing game.

#763 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Redeemed $5 Shopkick and picked up LBPK for $14.99; for $15, why not.

Is there a $5 off Best Buy coupon on it right now?

#764 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

Is there a $5 off Best Buy coupon on it right now?

I redeemed Shopkick points for $5.

#765 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Quick question for anyone who has this. Little Big Planet has always had great player based mods, how is the community for this game? The potential for endless amount of tracks and content are a big draw for me.

76561198056146032.png    

Frostpaw.png

#766 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

Quick question for anyone who has this. Little Big Planet has always had great player based mods, how is the community for this game? The potential for endless amount of tracks and content are a big draw for me.

I play it regularly so here is the scoop.

PLENTY of user created tracks out there. Story mode is fairly short if you dont do the vs. areas. (which you do not need to do to unlock all the creation parts)

Online is very glitchy. There is an update on the way. Track making is insane! So much you can do! Kart modding & Sackboy modding is VERY limited.

#767 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

I play it regularly so here is the scoop.

PLENTY of user created tracks out there. Story mode is fairly short if you dont do the vs. areas. (which you do not need to do to unlock all the creation parts)

Online is very glitchy. There is an update on the way. Track making is insane! So much you can do! Kart modding & Sackboy modding is VERY limited.

Going to purchase a copy for my sons and I to play. The endless amount of tracks sounds great.

76561198056146032.png    

Frostpaw.png

#768 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

sold out online as i was trying to check out :(

#769 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Bought this for 25 on BF thinking I'd play it...but then Sonic Transformed happened. That game is so good I can't even think of playing another racer anytime soon.

#770 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

I was gonna attempt to PM the (shipped) copy of LBP Karting I got on black friday. I have a feeling the phone reps would know its the deal of the day and not PM but maybe I could get lucky...

I called a couple hours ago and had no problems (other than it taking a little while to process) getting the $5 back from my BF order. I was prepared for them to shoot me down and wasn't going to fight it, but didn't have any problems with it.. of course they never give you the tax back (like they do on in-store PMs) but I didn't need to spend any more time on the phone over about 40 cents...

#771 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

got little big planet karting for $20, I really like this thread saves me $100's a year

#772 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

Thanks OP! Got there in time to grab the last copy at my store. Sweet.

#773 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

I actually got it for $15 thanks to CAG!

When Target had it on sale a few days after Black Friday & then there was the Mobile App coupon for $10 off! & to top it off since it was Target, I got the Target Kart & Outfit DLC too!

:)

#774 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

back in stock

#775 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

I called a couple hours ago and had no problems (other than it taking a little while to process) getting the $5 back from my BF order. I was prepared for them to shoot me down and wasn't going to fight it, but didn't have any problems with it.. of course they never give you the tax back (like they do on in-store PMs) but I didn't need to spend any more time on the phone over about 40 cents...

This is surprising I will definitely give them a call after the ravens (also surprisingly) finish this whooping on the pats. Harbaugh Super Bowl sounds good to me.

#776 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

Hmm, have a $16 credit, so LBPR would be ~$4. Tempting, but when does this expire? I wanna think it over. I'm not sure if i'll ever play it. Backlog is huge.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Bayonetta 2
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (29) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:  :ps3: LEGO The Hobbit

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#777 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

Hmm, have a $16 credit, so LBPR would be ~$4. Tempting, but when does this expire? I wanna think it over. I'm not sure if i'll ever play it. Backlog is huge.

how long does the deal of the day last....

#778 htz

htz

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:10 AM

how long does the deal of the day last....

The littlebigplanet karting deal will end in about 1 hour, while tomorrow's DOTD will switch in at 1:00AM EST.

#779 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

Was able to PM my black friday copy of karting. Might only be $5 but hey to a cag that's as good as gold.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#780 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

Was hoping for a seal on this and gad $15 in rewards certs. Can't pass up $5.just wish I didn't have to do store pick up. Ah well.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif